Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone remember Experience Project?

What a great site that was!  Loads of omarashi groupe,  all free, easy to use.

Crazy named groups, lots to do with   women struggling all day with a bursting bladder, peeing once a day, even every two days I think, sleeping with full bladder, and women should not be allowed to pee! Eventually there was also a group men should not be allowed to pee too.

Was very active with real people. Then it reformed, shut down all such groups, and became  pay only.

But I wonder where all those people went , with nothing to equivalent to fill the void?

Yes, there was lots of wetting and diaper stuff on it, about 10 years ago I guess it was at its peak? But then the admins seemingly decided they didn’t want “adult” content on there and it fell apart, given that’s what most people used it for!

There must be plenty of people from there on here and other wetting/ABDL sites. I can’t even remember what username I had on there now.

Yep most definitely remember it. I used to have my own account on there, I posted my sightings, stories, net images I had found etc, and made contact with many like minded people, before it was all 'cleansed' of sexual content. Cherish this site folks, it's one of the few that's still active where we can all meet and be free to express ourselves. Incidentally does anyone know if the Wetset forum is ever going to be up and running again?

I miss it. There was one really sweet story by a guy who had been desperate on the way home with his wife and she was just so unfazed and comforting and even telling him to just let it out rather than suffer. It was really sweet. (At one point, she was telling him to just go because he’d wet a little already, and he’d never mentioned needing to poop, so it was especially impressive that she never missed a beat and just kept telling him it was okay when his filling his pants was the first sign to her that he needed to poop at all.) He managed to hold his pee until he got out of the car but wet himself completely walking to the door, and of course she was just as cool about that.

10 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Yep most definitely remember it. I used to have my own account on there, I posted my sightings, stories, net images I had found etc, and made contact with many like minded people, before it was all 'cleansed' of sexual content. Cherish this site folks, it's one of the few that's still active where we can all meet and be free to express ourselves. Incidentally does anyone know if the Wetset forum is ever going to be up and running again?

No idea, but the level of activity was very low anyway. It never took off after they replaced the old linear-style forum dating back to the ‘90s! The diaper one was getting about one post a month...

Oh yeah of course I remember EP. I've been there for a few years, never posted much but I've been reading tons of amazing stories and got connected with several really cool people into holding, many of these connections soon moved into private communication via DMs, Yahoo, ICQ, Skype etc. Toward the end EP got infested with obviously fake/troll accounts who were just bulls***ing people for lulz, probably because their moderators didn't care much anymore, but 2009-2010 was a golden time there for anyone who was looking to get connected to people into this fetish, because many used it as a kind of a long distance dating site and EP policies allowed it.
I really miss EP and it makes me sad such an amazing platform got closed.

2 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

That's very true, somehow it seemed to lose its mojo with the demise of the old black with green lettering board!

I think the old one was getting overrun with spammers in the end. It was one of the earliest wetting/ABDL forums I remember, though, going back to the late ‘90s when I was at university. I also remember the date showing as “19100” for a while at the start of 2000, so was obviously a slightly outdated bit of code even then - it probably lasted another 15 years after that!

Yup. IIRC I was on it at some point under a different username. Shame it went away because it was stacked full of good stuff. Quick google search about their mission statements suggests to me that they wanted it solely to be about life stories but because they either chose not to moderate or were very bad at it, they believed the site had moved on from that and instead of adapting ran from it. 

On 3/19/2021 at 7:22 PM, Holdon said:

What a great site that was!  Loads of omarashi groupe,  all free, easy to use.

Crazy named groups, lots to do with   women struggling all day with a bursting bladder, peeing once a day, even every two days I think, sleeping with full bladder, and women should not be allowed to pee! Eventually there was also a group men should not be allowed to pee too.

Was very active with real people. Then it reformed, shut down all such groups, and became  pay only.

But I wonder where all those people went , with nothing to equivalent to fill the void?

I agree with you, EP was absolutely a great forum, before they started to delete groups, sites, stories and experiences.

There has been many groups and stories about pee holding and  about overfilled bladders and bladder torture.

Here at omorashi are more peoples who likes wetting and diapers, but i think that has changed since the last year’s.

If you look back some years, there has been here on omorashi more “holding fans “ than “wetting fans “.

It would be interesting where they are, don’t they write no more , or are they at other forums?

I agree with “busting2pee”, we should be glad to have omorashi, it is absolutely a good forum where we can express ourselves, where we can write about our habits and desires.