Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Amanda: the girl who could only pee at home

I truly empathize with her. You could have written this basic story about me from my mid-teens through my twenties. No matter how painfully full I was, how excruciating the pain from my entire abdomen to my kidneys I could not pee in a public restroom. This would go on for many hours until I got somewhere private. My pee would feel like it was going to come out, but it would not, no matter what. Sometimes it hurt so much, I wondered if wetting my pants would be so bad, at least the pain would stop. I also worried about kidney damage. This defiantly was not fun.

I am so sorry for your friend. I hope she overcame her paruresis and did not suffer permanent damage.

I remember in Catholic school in the 60's the nuns gave students a hard time about being excused to the restroom, even on days when we missed one of our two bathroom breaks.  After a couple of girls wet their pants in fourth grade class, our teacher told us we should go when we needed to. She told us of a girl named Suzy who would only go in her pink bathroom at home, resulting in serious kidney damage. This was way before dialysis and she died from kidney failure  while still a child. Since most children don't have the ability to hold it that long , I think now she just couldn't let go. This was so hypocritical. We knew if we asked to go we would be given the third degree. I remember struggling and squirming on those days we missed a bathroom break worried I was going to have an accident. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
3 hours ago, wettingman said:

I truly empathize with her. You could have written this basic story about me from my mid-teens through my twenties. No matter how painfully full I was, how excruciating the pain from my entire abdomen to my kidneys I could not pee in a public restroom. This would go on for many hours until I got somewhere private. My pee would feel like it was going to come out, but it would not, no matter what. Sometimes it hurt so much, I wondered if wetting my pants would be so bad, at least the pain would stop. I also worried about kidney damage. This defiantly was not fun.

I am so sorry for your friend. I hope she overcame her paruresis and did not suffer permanent damage.

I remember in Catholic school in the 60's the nuns gave students a hard time about being excused to the restroom, even on days when we missed one of our two bathroom breaks.  After a couple of girls wet their pants in fourth grade class, our teacher told us we should go when we needed to. She told us of a girl named Suzy who would only go in her pink bathroom at home, resulting in serious kidney damage. This was way before dialysis and she died from kidney failure  while still a child. Since most children don't have the ability to hold it that long , I think now she just couldn't let go. This was so hypocritical. We knew if we asked to go we would be given the third degree. I remember struggling and squirming on those days we missed a bathroom break worried I was going to have an accident. 

I lost contact with her after life took us all in different directions and there were a few more incidents where she was obviously bursting but didn’t go. I like to think she has at least somewhat got over her anxiety about public toilets or any away from home but I really don’t know. 

As someone (male) who also suffers from being seriously pee-shy in certain circumstances I can also relate very closely to this. At school and university I rarely used the toilets. The latter caused some close calls on days when I had long laboratory sessions in an afternoon, followed by a bus journey in rush hour. Then there was the added issue of five students sharing one toilet and not even knowing if it would be free when you did get there!

I was kind of hoping that we would hear more about Amanda. It’s a shame you lost contact.

Edited by stinklerus (see edit history)

I have a very long history of struggling with this to an extreme degree. I can be in debilitating pain but still unable to let out a single drop. Sometimes I’d even wish to just wet myself so the pain would finally stop. I’d start feeling the hurt all up and down my back and it would scare me because I didn’t want to break anything. I thankfully have someone who helps me with it now, though. 

I sympathize with her a lot. I hope she found help somehow as well and never damaged anything. I’ve had a UTI once before as a result of my problem, and I know that is even more common in females so I hope she’s been okay in that regard. 

Edited by segaface (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I’m thinking this is probably the same person mentioned in this post? If you have stories I’d definitely be interested, but I understand and appreciate that you want to handle this subject respectfully. I have dealt with pee-shyness on several occasions and it can really make life difficult. However, despite my own experience with it, I find it fun to fantasize about. I can’t really help what I find attractive about a kink. So, if you do have lots of stories of her to share, I can say I’m definitely interested in reading them, but if you’d prefer not to, I’d understand that too. Up to you and thanks for sharing.

11 hours ago, TheSenatesOmo said:

Hey, I’m thinking this is probably the same person mentioned in this post? If you have stories I’d definitely be interested, but I understand and appreciate that you want to handle this subject respectfully. I have dealt with pee-shyness on several occasions and it can really make life difficult. However, despite my own experience with it, I find it fun to fantasize about. I can’t really help what I find attractive about a kink. So, if you do have lots of stories of her to share, I can say I’m definitely interested in reading them, but if you’d prefer not to, I’d understand that too. Up to you and thanks for sharing.

It is the same person. I hope to share more of her when time and privacy allow 

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it must have been at least 36 hours. Amazing what an anxious kid can endure. I was already scared of public restrooms, and the campsite ones weren’t even fully indoors! There was a roof, but the walls didn’t meet the roof, if that makes sense. I could not go!!

glad I got over it and then some, now I’ll pee anywhere it’s allowed and some places it isn’t, hehe.