Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question for Women about Vibrators/Hitachi's, hard thrusts, and orgasms on a full bladder

When using a vibrator or Hitachi on a full bladder do you find it harder to hold in your pee?

If your partner is thrusting a little hard (penis or dildo) does the urge to pee get increased? Do you leak a little if say it was their orgasm thrust?

Lastly, when orgasming on a full bladder, do you find it hard to hold your pee in?

Guest CanbeWonders

I don't own a vibrator (sad 🙁) but I imagine it would definitely make it harder to hold, based on how stimulation in general does. 

Dildo/orgasm absolutely. Having something thrusting inside you when you're already desperate seems to a) put more pressure on the bladder and b) distracts you. When you're feeling good your body just wants to relax and give up control. So like, that definitely makes holding harder. If you were already at a 9 or so there is no way you wouldn't wet (or at least leak/spurt a little) while having sex or masturbating. (And by "you" I actually mean me because I can't speak for anyone elses experience). 

The few times I've used a dildo while my bladder was full, I tried peeing while it was in me, and I couldn't do it. I can feel the bladder pain, but I can't let go. If I pull the dildo out, however, then I actually lose control and pee a little. It's not as enjoyable to me as it might sound because my clit isn't really involved. I actually made a video of my first attempt! It's around this site somewhere 😜

I haven't tried peeing with a vibrator inside me because I don't really like the sensation, but pressing a vibrator to my clit makes it really easy to wet.

1 hour ago, glitterpeach said:

Vibration definitely makes it hard to hold. If the vibrator's on my clit it makes me leak really easy, and if it's inside me it's like... the size of the thing helps keep me from leaking, but it makes the pressure on my bladder so much worse, so if I do leak it's all coming out, I can't stop it.

Hard thrusting makes me leak too, I don't think I can even take it on a full bladder without peeing myself at least a little. The dick has to stay inside me if I'm really desperate though, pulling it out makes me instantly pee unless I'm super focused on holding it (or right after an orgasm). Orgasms with a full bladder are sort of the same thing, I have to keep focused on holding my pee while it happens or I'll just start going 😳

If a vibrator was placed directly on your urethra with a full bladder, would you be able to hold it in. Or would that be too much? 

On 3/24/2021 at 3:13 AM, glitterpeach said:

Hard thrusting makes me leak too, I don't think I can even take it on a full bladder without peeing myself at least a little. The dick has to stay inside me if I'm really desperate though, pulling it out makes me instantly pee unless I'm super focused on holding it (or right after an orgasm). Orgasms with a full bladder are sort of the same thing, I have to keep focused on holding my pee while it happens or I'll just start going 😳

That actually sounds amazing. I would love if that happened to a someone I was having sex with haha

On 3/23/2021 at 8:13 PM, glitterpeach said:

Vibration definitely makes it hard to hold. If the vibrator's on my clit it makes me leak really easy, and if it's inside me it's like... the size of the thing helps keep me from leaking, but it makes the pressure on my bladder so much worse, so if I do leak it's all coming out, I can't stop it.

Wow 😊 if I had a penis, I would love to know what it feels like to fuck you until you wet!

On 3/23/2021 at 9:50 PM, electronical said:

If a vibrator was placed directly on your urethra with a full bladder, would you be able to hold it in. Or would that be too much? 

Hmm, I think it might be like... pretty much the same as on my clit? I'd probably pee pretty quick if I was really bursting.

On 3/26/2021 at 4:24 AM, Jaieee said:

Wow 😊 if I had a penis, I would love to know what it feels like to fuck you until you wet!

Oh I mean, I've also had a girl rub her pussy on mine until I wet before 😳

• 2 months later...

I got one of these toys for my wife, but it's similar to what others have said, she knows she's going to explode piss if she keeps using the toys on a full bladder. She usually uses them early on in the "omo cycle" otherwise she can't hold it in at all.

I let her on top of me and I let her use the toy and she started spraying pee out with great force! I think she was was getting orgasms as well, she started peeing with very powerful contractions and moaned uncontrollably. I was used to think using toys for arousal was weird, but it was actually an amazing experience!