Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Jenny’s love life practically didn’t even exist. She was a typical bookworm who didn’t feel comfortable in pretty dresses just because of the lack of self-confidence. She loved romance in novels and movies but she never had the courage of talking to boys. She was afraid of dying alone (even if she was just nineteen years old), and even if she never talked about her fear, her new best friend seemed to know everything.

Marie always had great ideas (for example once she decided to dress like Hermione Granger at a crazy university party, and that's how she met her boyfriend), and of course she had one for solving Jenny's problem too. Marie arranged a blind date for her (without asking first) and she was the one to choose Jenny's clothes as well.

"I don't even know how to move in this" Jenny shook her head nervously when she tried on the blue dress. It was cute, she had to admit, but at the same time it was so unfamiliar for her.

"You are beautiful, he will fall in love with you at the first sight!"

"He will fall in love with the dress, not me" Jenny sighed sadly, but she didn't protest anymore. She knew that she will have to leave soon, but before that she had to do one more thing...

What should Jenny do before leaving?

1) Go to the bathroom.

2) Ask about the guy.

3) Choose another dress.

Statistics

Jenny's desperation level: 2/10

???'s desperation level: ?/10

Nope, that dress wouldn't let her enjoy the date. She would hate it, so without saying anything Jenny started to take it off. She wanted to be herself even if it meant that the guy wouldn't fall in love with her. Jenny wanted to find love, but not at all costs. She didn't want to pretend, she just... she just wanted her comfortable jeans with a cute blouse.

"All right, you are amazing in this too" Marie giggled as she stepped next to her best friend. "He will like you, I promise. You're the best, the smartest and..."

"Thank you for the pep talk" Jenny smiled at her, and before she left, she asked one more question. "What's his name?"

"Daniel. He will be waiting outside the building."

Jenny nodded, she hugged her friend and she said goodbye. Just when she passed the bathroom she realized that she forgot to use the toilet before leaving the house. She never forgets peeing when she goes somewhere because you can never know where will you find the next opportunity to relieve yourself. She shrugged this time and she hurried out of the building.

Daniel, okay, that was his name. But how the hell will she recognize him? She doesn't even have his phone number. She should have asked it from Marie. Well, she suspected that not too many guys will wait outside the exhibition's building, but... She shook her head and tried to focus on something else. She wanted to see this exhibition for a long time, but unfortunately none of her friends was interested in mummies. That mysterious Daniel on the other hand agreed to meet her there. He must have a great sense of humor. Or he is a murderer, there is no in between.

When she arrived to venue there was a young man standing in front of the entrance. He was tall, he had brown hair and he wore glasses with jeans and a blue sweater. He wasn't breathtakingly handsome but he seemed to be cute. And when he turned to face her, his smile made Jenny's heart beat faster.

"Hi" he greeted her. "You are Jenny, right?"

What should Jenny do?

1) Run away, he is too cute for her.

2) Try to act naturally.

3) Present herself and ask Daniel to wait until she finds a bathroom. 

Statistics

Jenny's desperation level: 3/10

Daniel's desperation level: ?/10

"Yes, I'm Jenny" she smiled at him, but she was sure that she already started to blush. He was too handsome to date with her! How the hell is this even possible? She is way too... nope, she shouldn't panic. Daniel didn't seem to feel uncomfortable by her sight, so maybe she had a chance.

"Nice to meet you, Jenny. I'm Daniel."

And as she could have a closer look at him, he seemed to be even more handsome. And his smile was enchanting, and her stomach twitched a little. Or... well, maybe it was her bladder that reminded her to use the toilet before entering the exhibition. It wasn't urgent, but I would be better to pee when she had the possibility.

"Let's go inside" she offered and Daniel started to nod. "I'm happy to finally be here. I wanted to see these mummies so badly, but nobody was interested in them."

"Yes, Marie told me about that" Daniel chuckled. "I don't mind mummies" he shrugged as they entered the building. "I mean they are dead people and that sucks, but I think they might have an interesting backstory."

"Exactly!" Jenny looked at him with a huge smile on her face. She started to forget it was a date, as she became more and more relaxed. They stepped to the counter and Daniel bought their tickets. A lady accompanied them to a stair, and when they descended Jenny realized something: they started to tour without her using the toilet.

What should Jenny do?

1) Tell Daniel that she needed to use the bathroom.

2) Try to forget about her bladder.

3) Try to hurry without enjoying the exhibition.

Statistics

Jenny's desperation level: 3/10

Jenny always thought that she was terrible at talking to boys. When she was younger all of her classmates tended to make fun of her because of her nerdy habits. She didn't really have male friends, so she was sure that this date will end up in a disaster, but she was wrong.

Daniel was cool and talkative, he seemed to enjoy reading the texts next to each mummy.

"When I was a kid I had nightmares after I saw The Mummy" he told her chuckling.

"Isn't that a comedy?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, that's a comedy, but I was like... eight years old?" he shrugged. "And you have to admit that you would be scared as hell if these guys came alive."

"But they won't" Jenny insisted. "It's impossible. And I would like you to know that zombies won't attack us either."

Daniel laughed at her statement and that made Jenny feel proud of herself. She enjoyed his company. She didn't know where did Mary find him, but she was grateful. The exhibition took place in a huge basement level with long, dark rooms. Jenny started to feel cold thank to the air conditioning and that made her think about her slight need to pee again.

What should Jenny do?

1) Mention her need to Daniel.

2) Look for a bathroom.

3) Do nothing.

+) Switch control to Daniel.

Statistics

Jenny's desperation level: 4/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Jenny tried not to think about that slight need to pee. She was technically an adult and she had to be able hold it for a few hours, right?

So she focused on the exhibition. And the date, of course, but fortunately Daniel was so easygoing that the conversation was really pleasant with him.

"And uh, that guy over there... he was in the wetland for years" Daniel showed one of the mummies to Jenny, but after that something strange happened. For a moment he seemed to be a bit nervous. His eyes was looking for something in the room - but he didn't find anything.

Jenny herself looked around, she hoped that there would be a bathroom somewhere, but...

And that was the moment when she started to suspect that Daniel had to pee too. 

What should Jenny do?

1) Admit that she needs to pee.

2) Ask Daniel if he is all right.

3) Try to tease him (and forget about her need).

+) Switch control to Daniel.

Statistics

Jenny's desperation level: 4.5/10