Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm becoming a bit more daring in my wetting adventures. This time at work, I changed into my cycling outfit before riding home. I was building up my desperation by this time, but still was manageable. For some reason, I lost all my self-control and began to flood my shorts. I quickly hopped over the toilet to prevent making a puddle. I was successful in that, but not successful in prematurely soaking myself. Luckily my shorts were mostly black and hid my wetness well. My shoes however, were soaked. I thought nothing of it, until I started walking--they squeaked!

I started to worry--I still needed to walk out with my coworker. While I was not concerned with her noticing wetness on my shorts, I was with the noise my shoesmade. It's the type of squeak that only wet shoes would make. It also hasn't been raining so I couldn't have blamed it on the weather.  In the few minutes I had, I did my best to soak up the bottom of my shoes, and dragging my feet over the carpet to absorb as much of the noise as I could. Luckily it did work out--the amount of noise subsided. It would still squeak, but I could have passed it on as stepping on a puddle in the restroom.

My coworker paid me some nice compliments in my cycling outfit as we left. I had to play it cool. I thanked her, but on the inside I was still worried if she would notice the squeak in my shoes especially when we entered the elevator--the tile and rubber flooring made the speak loudly audible again. Fortunately, my coworker seemed to pay more attention to my visually. She even touched my bike seat as she commented how "pro" I looked.

As we got to the parking lot, I was in the clear. I can't believe how exciting/stupid that was. Maybe there's a part of me that does want to get caught. Anyway, I emptied my bladder again on the ride home. The next day, my coworker and I talked about cycling and fitness in general. She remarked she had some friends that were into it as I am. It makes me wonder if she was checking me out, but more importantly, if she noticed any wet spots on my shorts. She didn't mention it so I assumed she didn't, but I do still wonder. Anyway, enjoy!

cyc 57.jpg