Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Shibue stick on thong - Desperation?!

Been reading about these in the last few days, stick on underwear the covers very little but better than going commando

5720770a1900002d0056c4fe.jpeg?ops=scalef

A lot of queries about these seem to be 'how do you pee in them?'  - a question never answered by the manufacturers.

They are reusable but I think you need new stickers/pads each time you remove them so if you do wear them for a night out, and don't have spare stickers and can't just go without any underwear, maybe you have to hold your pee in all night while wearing them!

Could be a good way to cause some desperation if someone was wearing them!

4 minutes ago, Becky Lewis said:

Been reading about these in the last few days, stick on underwear the covers very little but better than going commando

5720770a1900002d0056c4fe.jpeg?ops=scalef

A lot of queries about these seem to be 'how do you pee in them?'  - a question never answered by the manufacturers.

They are reusable but I think you need new stickers/pads each time you remove them so if you do wear them for a night out, and don't have spare stickers and can't just go without any underwear, maybe you have to hold your pee in all night while wearing them!

Could be a good way to cause some desperation if someone was wearing them!

Or pee through them

Yes the adhesive is only at the top on each side (so above your bum and above pubic mound) but if stuck on tightly might be harder to pull aside to pee?

I did find something about bathroom use, suggesting you are just meant to pull either front or back part off, pee, then stick it back on but someone who tried it found the glue wasn't as sticky the second time around so maybe not ideal in that way.

They do some single use ones apparently too for tanning etc which truly would be not for peeing in/through however I doubt anyone would have them on long enough to have that problem!