Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girl has accident in her boyfriend's car

Thanks for that as you say what a cute couple they are. However you do wonder if that is all set up! I see they are quiet new on YouTube! Not many subscribers or videos on there as yet. But then you do wonder if they are kind of in to this fetish as well re that video as they seem all very open to chat about it all! I like what he buys her to wear! There again does he have a liking to see his girl in that kind of gear ? More than likely as it does seem a bit of an odd think to come back from the shops with. But she seem more than happy with the whole thing and very relaxed and natural about it all. So lovely thanks again.  Kev.

8 hours ago, kevy19 said:

Thanks for that as you say what a cute couple they are. However you do wonder if that is all set up! I see they are quiet new on YouTube! Not many subscribers or videos on there as yet. But then you do wonder if they are kind of in to this fetish as well re that video as they seem all very open to chat about it all! I like what he buys her to wear! There again does he have a liking to see his girl in that kind of gear ? More than likely as it does seem a bit of an odd think to come back from the shops with. But she seem more than happy with the whole thing and very relaxed and natural about it all. So lovely thanks again.  Kev.

I don't see that... I think they're just a normal couple who've experienced something funny and share it with the world...

On 3/17/2021 at 4:46 PM, liesjeversteven said:

I don't see that... I think they're just a normal couple who've experienced something funny and share it with the world...

Well you do know YouTube is all about subscribers and views and likes and hits in general!  If they want to monetizes there channel which I'm sure that is there aim! They need lost of hits and views and subscribers. Knowing Youtube as I do having my own channel people think up all sorts of things and stuff that might not be everyday life to achieve this! But you could be right anyway like I say it was a cute video good luck to them in all ways on youtube and in life they look a fun couple which is half the battle these days.  Kev.