Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

10 hours ago, 17-2 said:

¡Estos son hermosos! Exactamente el tipo de contenido que he estado buscando durante mucho tiempo, realmente en tu estilo artístico.

No sé si acepta sugerencias, pero me encantaría ver un artículo sobre Xayah.

I have wanted to draw Xayah for a long time, I had made one but I was not convinced, but I will definitely do one

🥺 I hope Katarina will get her revenge (yeah I know that's her who started, but I always prefered malicious and caracterial girls :P )

Boy I love your artworks, you're right : it was something missing here. Now you fixed it majestically. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If you look at my pp you'll understand that I can only appreciate your art ! (It's a Captain Fortune fanart draw by @Biku , I love it)

Can I sugest something with Riven the exiled, maybe with one of her skin like Arcade, Spirit bloosom or Redeemed ?

42 minutes ago, Yellow Star said:

🥺Espero que Katarina obtenga su venganza (sí, sé que fue ella quien comenzó, pero siempre preferí las chicas maliciosas y caracterizadas : P)

Chico, me encantan tus obras de arte, tienes razón: aquí faltaba algo. Ahora lo arreglaste majestuosamente. Gracias, gracias, gracias. ¡Si miras mis pp, entenderás que solo puedo apreciar tu arte! (Es un fanart de Captain Fortune dibujado por@Biku , Me encanta)

¿Puedo sugerir algo con Riven el exiliado, tal vez con uno de sus aspectos como Arcade, Spirit bloosom o Redeemed?

I love Riven's design, obviously I will have to draw her, hope I can bring her back soon

1059021648_LuxPijama.thumb.png.576c84f3e42f474a7339da39cb1f368f.png

"The pressure of being a leader of a team of star guardians is very overwhelming, this has caused Lux to suffer night-time accidents when wetting the bed"

[Sorry for the inactivity, this was due to college, but I will have 2 weeks of vacation which I will try to upload more drawings, including character recommendations🥰

Edited by Elytross (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...