Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Maybe it's just me, but noticed something interesting lately.

Maybe it's because I finally got up the courage to go and buy some pull ups (diapers), adult underwear, not sure how to phrase it, but I have noticed that the Brand that I chose is out of stock.

During the "big freeze" here in Houston, I finally decided, I was going to try peeing in diapers, so one evening after my roommate left (also finally got to see her so desperate that she possibly did wet herself, but that's another story), I made up my mind to go to the store and purchase a pack. I figured, no one would be there because roads were still a little slippery, boy was I wrong. Of course, when I arrived, it felt like everyone decided that they needed to go shopping, so I almost turned around and left. I didn't, it helped that mask wearing gives a little bit of privacy. I went about picking up some things and kept going past the incontinence section trying to look as casual as possible. It felt like people kept staring.  I finally dashed into the aisle grabbed a package of Always discreet Boutique black low rise underwear, s/m, the first ones that I saw and quickly payed and went home. Well, not sure If the men's ones work better, but wow, I enjoy how these feel and look. Obviously spent the week experimenting. 

Well enough of rambling. Of course ran out, so the other night decided I would like some more, so went to the store and lo and behold they were out. Second and third store as well. At least in the s/m sizes, but noticed other sizes were fairly low as well. Finally went back to where I originally purchased my first pack and bought the last remaining Always discreet Boutique Maximum. Wow just as amazing. Now I am out and about, and wondering, Hmmm who all is wearing and possibly enjoying them as I am?

If it is not against any kind of rule, here are pictures of the two packages: 

16159126106327012920087947833311.jpg

Distribution of damn near everything has been all over the place down there. Sales might not have gone up (although i bet many people stocked up early), but there might just not be any new ones coming in yet.

I know my local Walmart runs out of pretty much everything every week or two. Usually around the first of the month when checks come in and everyone goes out to stock up on everything. (Yes, I look rather often even if I don't have to buy...) Then it's a couple days before they restock.