Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wouldn't say that I actually burst into tears or anything like that but a couple of times when I have peed really intensely after a very long hold my eyes definitely do sometimes get watery just from the intensity of it. So that's happened quite a few times actually, more so lately for obvious reasons! I feel like every time at the end of my job when I finally get to go to the bathroom after holding it all day it's so joyous it's practically orgasmic!

13 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

I have never cried but definitely sighed and had shivers run down my back, I worry knees could go weak while stood peeing!

how about you @Mbgpeelover  what is the most intense relief you have ever experienced? You often push yourself to the limit but is there a time that stands out as greatest holding achievement or greatest relief and did it make you cry?

Yes there definitely is. Not got long enough privacy to write out right now but will do so as soon as I can. 

I've never cried but there have been times where the feeling of relief has been so intense that I've moaned out loud or sighed, or my whole body has shivered as I finished pissing. There have also been a few occasions where I've even had to put a hand on the wall to steady myself while I piss, usually when I've been really, really desperate and barely made it in time.  

11 minutes ago, stinklerus said:

That was awesome! Good thing it was a radio show and not a television broadcast! Thanks for sharing.

Thankfully those are almost exclusively done via video just now too. Done a fair few of those in the last year needing to pee too. Some days are non stop depending on what’s going on in the news. 

That’s a very intense story! 

And I can’t say I’ve ever cried from relief but there was this one time at work I really really needed to go pee but everything kept happening. From customers to other managers needing help, you name it. Anyways, a few hours had passed and I thought I was going to literally explode while I was helping another manager. I quietly excused myself and ran to the staff bathroom. I ripped open the door and yanked my pants as fast as I could. I must’ve peed for a good minute or two. It kind of hurt when I went that made my eyes well up.

Edited by sammilove (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

I don't think I've ever literally cried, but I have absolutely exclaimed a 'sigh of relief' in replacement of a 'cry of despair' when losing control before. It happened like that the first few times I'd had an accident tbh, and the focus on the relief was more natural to me than any embarrassment or shame one might expect to feel. It's like a 'finally!' moment, even if you didn't want to wet yourself.

The first couple accidents I had, I wasn't aware of what I was in to yet, so they were genuine. I remember thinking in the first accident that I should just let the rest of it out, as I'd already started without realising. Mainly because the relief was beyond words. The second accident I let go from the beginning because I hit a bladder warning in a park and knew that I would start to experience sharp cramps if I kept holding in that specific moment. I could have done it but really couldn't be bothered so chose to get the accident over with. Again, I enjoyed the relief more than anything. It wasn't exciting in that way, but the relief was euphoric to the point where I could shed a tear.

I never cry when going after holding it a long time but there been times I have sigh taking a long pee. There were times I was in pain holding it my back and dick hurting bad holding it and stomach area hurt holding it. I needed to go so bad but cant once I have the time to go. Road trips , bars and work are times places I really held it a long time hurting bad and needed to find a rest stop quickly. Sometimes I get a urges where it all hits me and I have just pee bad. 

I think it actually makes a lot of sense that some people might actually begin crying or getting watery when they finally go to the bathroom. Unlike a lot of other needs I think that having to pee and needing to relieve yourself is really visceral. A sexual need is one that if it doesn't get met you might be frustrated but no consequences come of that. You can go a long time without food and a while without water, and although you will be hungry and thirsty you can ignore those urges for quite a long time without consequence.

But the desire to pee, that is one that builds up very quickly in just a couple of hours and becomes very throbbing and intense, and right in an area with a concentration of nerve endings, so that it's almost impossible to ignore and if you ignore it or try to put it off and keep putting it off it will become more and more persistent to the point where you can barely concentrate on anything else, so when you finally do satisfy that are just more satisfying than eating after a long meal or drinking after a long thirst. I think it's one of the more satisfying feelings that you can have when you finally meet the desire and the need.

And like with a lot of urges I think it's one of those things that you can't really appreciate until you have done it before or regularly. Until you have gone a long time without food you don't know what it's like to be truly hungry, and until you have done regularly without a bathroom for an extended amount of time, like at my job, you don't realize just how much you appreciate finally getting relief. I can tell you at the end of the day all of my female coworkers and I, we finally get to use the bathroom after holding it all day, it's one of the greatest most satisfying feelings of relief that you can imagine. You can be greedy for food or water or sleep or sex, but you haven't seen true satisfaction until you find somebody who has finally met their urge for relief after a really long time without it. When you finally sit down on the toilet, even if it's not the nicest toilet, after several hours without going to the bathroom the visceral feeling of relief and satisfaction is just overwhelming and something as simple as relieving yourself is like being in paradise.

15 hours ago, Windows XPee said:

I don't think I've ever literally cried, but I have absolutely exclaimed a 'sigh of relief' in replacement of a 'cry of despair' when losing control before.

I've experienced something like this mostly in Jr High and High School when I made it to the bathroom in the nick of time and narrowly avoided what would have been  a humiliating acident

3 hours ago, richard3 said:

I've experienced something like this mostly in Jr High and High School when I made it to the bathroom in the nick of time and narrowly avoided what would have been  a humiliating acident

Nothing worse (yet secretly exciting) than that pain, especially if you can't 'get away with' wetting yourself discretely. I used to make use of my black school pants a lot on the way home from school, to the point where it became less 'adventurous' and just a matter of convenience. Everyone always wanted to be the first out the gates when school ended, and I knew I didn't need to go the toilet first (even if I was desperate) because I could slowly wee myself on the way home if it came to it.

10 minutes ago, Windows XPee said:

Nothing worse (yet secretly exciting) than that pain, especially if you can't 'get away with' wetting yourself discretely. I used to make use of my black school pants a lot on the way home from school, to the point where it became less 'adventurous' and just a matter of convenience. Everyone always wanted to be the first out the gates when school ended, and I knew I didn't need to go the toilet first (even if I was desperate) because I could slowly wee myself on the way home if it came to it.

Black school trousers are very concealing. I remember soaking myself in my chair at school when I was young and literally nobody noticed (or said anything to me at any rate!) I was amazed. Also wet myself coming home with a friend from the pub in the dark and noone noticed that. I have let out a sigh of relief from holding a long time but never cried out with relief because I live on my own and that would seem quite dramatic to me.

On 5/7/2021 at 7:20 PM, kilianj74 said:

Black school trousers are very concealing. I remember soaking myself in my chair at school when I was young and literally nobody noticed (or said anything to me at any rate!) I was amazed. Also wet myself coming home with a friend from the pub in the dark and noone noticed that. I have let out a sigh of relief from holding a long time but never cried out with relief because I live on my own and that would seem quite dramatic to me.

I love that! I've always been less concerned about my severe desperation when I'm wearing black pants. I'll still hold it in as much as I can, but if I leak then it's no biggie. As long as there's nobody around during the crucial moments that I burst, I'll be fine. And if I start losing control in the company of people (like I have before on public transport), then you just wee yourself slowly via occasional leaks.

And yeah, even when I've wet myself in a genuine accident, or avoided it by nanoseconds by 'improvising' on the spot, I've never cried, even as I've been overwhelmed with ecstasy from the relief. I suppose I've felt as if I could cry, but never literally.