Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Why leaking can be so much of a problem sometimes

I am not sure about the balloon you speak of but as I have become older, leaking is an unpleasant fact, and an annoying problem . I am scheduled for more tests to see if there is anything other than a moderately enlarged prostate causing my issues.  I go from needing to pee no more than mild to  moderately, to pressure at my pee hole like it is going to come out, in seconds.  This often occurs at the end of a TV program or when arriving home.

Just a couple of hours ago I arrived home after being out for just over an hour. I felt the need to pee only slightly. But as I was unlocking the door the need became urgent. Yea, it felt like urine was right at the tip of my urethra. As I put down my packages , and struggled to get out of my coat , I started leaking. At first I thought it would just be a little , brief leak, but it continued slowly until I reached the toilet, soaking my briefs. 

As much as I enjoy desperation and wetting this is annoying , embarrassing , and not at all fun.  It has seriously limited my holding play. Sometimes though I can hold until my bladder is actually really full. That is the only way it is fun for me.

I rarely leak but on the few occasions it has happened the sensation is very strange/ almost surreal and incredibly sexually pleasant! It’s almost as though for a split second I am physically letting go and there is absolutely nothing I can do to stop it- and then I regain control and sometimes the same thing happens again!!! I really wish it happened more often....

On 3/15/2021 at 6:52 PM, BladderLad said:

I rarely leak but on the few occasions it has happened the sensation is very strange/ almost surreal and incredibly sexually pleasant! It’s almost as though for a split second I am physically letting go and there is absolutely nothing I can do to stop it- and then I regain control and sometimes the same thing happens again!!! I really wish it happened more often....

It takes a really big hold and a lot of distraction to get me through the pain wall before I leak, but like you it’s unbeatable. Something about it being the culmination of such physical effort makes it feel earned and wholesome in some weird way. When it starts, It’s like somebody else is controlling your muscles down there.

Forgive me getting sexual, but time involuntary desperation leaking with an orgasm and it makes an unbelievably strong sensation. Afterwards you get overwhelming relief as you empty, exhaustion, the physical feeling of wetting yourself, and the simultaneous kind of aftershock tingles from the orgasm. It’s hard not to stay aroused.

Like the OP too, once leaking starts the floodgates will be opening very soon.

For me there are two different types of leaking, although they obviously do have similarities and commonalities.

If I'm needing to go pretty badly and having to consciously hold on against a strong urge, I might suddenly spurt if something momentarily disrupts my concentration in holding back. Usually something simple, for example suddenly dodging someone walking around a corner, or pushing open a heavy door, or even taking a large step downwards. (I don't know why that affects me like that!) It feels as if my control has momentarily lapsed or been turned off for an instant. Usually this will just be an isolated, brief (although sometimes hard) spurt and won't result in any obvious wet patch.

The other kind of leak is when I really am desperate and struggling to hold back against the pressure. If I can't do something for a bit of extra help, such as squirming or holding myself, the pressure can become so intense that it actually starts overwhelming my strength to control it, and little bits of wee will start being forced out, even without any lapse in control happening. It's slower than what I call a spurt, but much more dangerous because it's likely to keep happening and eventually result in a visible wet patch.

On the sexual aspect of it, I never enjoy the latter, slow leak type, because it can be quite scary, but I can easily find a sudden unexpected, short, sharp and hard spurt quite exciting: "Oops! I just wet myself a bit!"

Edited by Anna B
Extra info (see edit history)
On 3/15/2021 at 5:33 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

I am not sure if this only applies to me but thought I would share as so many males on here and this might just help them understand if this is the case for other females. 

Anyway, a lot of the time when I need to pee a lot it feels like the tip of my urethra has a large drop of pee sitting right at the edge acting like a plug. It’s like a bigger drop of urine that blocks the exit and holds the pressure back that builds and builds as my bladder fills and fills. As long as that ‘plug’ remains I am in control. Putting my hand between my legs, squeezing my thighs tightly or pressing my crotch onto something hand helps keep that plug in place. 

Bit my bladder isn’t a solid object and more like a bag or ballon. That means if I jiggle about too much the fluid moves and pressures the plug even more making it liable to move or dislodge. That’s fatal and would result in a huge wetting! 

The problem comes when that large drop of urine moves or comes out. It’s a bit like a pregnant woman’s waters breaking at the end of a pregnancy. Some woman can have such a small hole that water can dribble out over a length of time but for some the whole is big and everything pours out at once fast and furiously. 

My urethra seems to be like the latter and when that initial pop happens and the plug bursts it can sometimes be absolutely impossible to replug. Leaking fir me is when the plug moves slightly and at that point I MUST deal with the leak immediately or the plug breaks completely and I have a huge accident. So when I leak if I can’t put immediate pressure on the tip of my urethra  the game is over. 

If I ‘just make it’ the pressure on that plug is enormous and the release imminent.I actually feel the plug release and the torrent rush out behind it. It’s a very sexual and satisfying sensation not unlike sexual climax. It’s also quite a noisy experience like a balloon bursting! 

Maybe this is the same for a male? I would love to know. 

Wow I really love this description and how different holds can feel and the release itself

I love the description of different size holes and how the bigger hole some women have makes it harder to hold of leak but the power of peeing more intense and release orgasmic. As you know I love the sound of ladies peeing so like thinking how noisy those pees you describe must really be and how much you must let out in such a short time