Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female [Lovewetting.com] - Machine Translation sustainable solutions

I'm sure I am not alone in my love of the czech LoveWetting.com videos, and many JAV series, but I am always curious as to the dialog; especially when there is a lot of it.  
I have tried a few methods, from using audio loopback and google translate speech recognition, to downloading the video and uploading it to an ai machine translator. Unfortunately, most services charge money, limit time, or upload size.

It would be most appreciated if anyone was able to suggest an online automatic subtitle generator that can decode czech/japanese to english, without limits and/or is able to be downloaded in an app that works off/online. 

I have quite a large collection and methods for ripping videos from most sources. I would be happy to share/exchange videos with anyone who can help me out here. 

Thanks!

Attached to this message is a classic from Pissu33n. 

9 hours ago, PoutyPoet said:

I'm sure I am not alone in my love of the czech LoveWetting.com videos, and many JAV series, but I am always curious as to the dialog; especially when there is a lot of it. 

Yes I would like to know if its possible to translate the video audio of a foreign language  into your own native language in subtitles on the video. I have just come across this not sure if its any help

https://www.zenra.net/

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 7:08 PM, Dravid61+ said:

Yes I would like to know if its possible to translate the video audio of a foreign language  into your own native language in subtitles on the video. I have just come across this not sure if its any help

https://www.zenra.net/

I was only able to find one video there; are there any other wetting videos? Jeans/pants wetting are preferable to the usual skirt wettings.... it appears that site is mostly paid