Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I almost got caught.

My dad was visiting us, and he asked me for some photos on my computer. I went to the folder that has my photos, and I accidentally brought up a photo of me in wet pants.

He wasn't at my computer, he was watching TV, but If he WAS right next to me, he would have seen that, and I doubt "Pretend you didn't see that." would've ended it.

I don't know what I would've said to him, or how he would have reacted.

If you guys take photos or videos too, for the love grilled cheese, BE CAREFUL!

I’ve done literally the same thing on my phone. I had a naughty picture up on messenger and my screen had blacked out and I totally forgot about it. Went to show something to my neighbor and it was the first thing there when I put it in my passcode. I scrolled out of that in an awful hurry and about died of embarrassment. Not sure he was able to notice luckily though. 

Edited by jboarder64L (see edit history)
Guest OmoRabbit20

Often I'll take videos or photos of my wettings but I usually delete them after about an hour due to fear of accidently showing someone. 

1 hour ago, sammilove said:

You could’ve always said it’s photoshop or just the lighting angles.

I would literally die of embarrassment if my family saw. Friends or co workers I could play it off a lot easier than family. 

Interesting ideas, but I don't those would work. The dark spots are too wet looking, and if I said it was Photoshop, he'd go "Why did you make yourself look like you peed your pants in Photoshop?"

1 hour ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Hahahaha this reminds me of a time my dad wanted my husband to look something  up for him on the computer.
My husband started to type in a few letters of it me autocomplete kindly filled in some very naughty options.
I don’t think my dad noticed but my husband nearly choked 😆

I never use the computer for anything kink related. 

Yikes. That's embarrassing. Probably smart to not use your computer.

22 minutes ago, Codedog92 said:

Oh god I’ll be embarrassed if my family and friends would find out about my fetish 

Me too. It would be awkward.

22 minutes ago, jboarder64L said:

I’ve done literally the same thing on my phone. I had a naughty picture up on messenger and my screen had blacked out and I totally forgot about it. Went to show something to my neighbor and it was the first thing there when I put it in my passcode. I scrolled out of that in an awful hurry and about died of embarrassment. Not sure he was able to notice luckily though. 

Well, here's hoping he didn't.

Edited by Figgitydoo (see edit history)
42 minutes ago, Figgitydoo said:

Interesting ideas, but I don't those would work. The dark spots are too wet looking, and if I said it was Photoshop, he'd go "Why did you make yourself look like you peed your pants in Photoshop?"

Yikes. That's embarrassing. Probably smart to not use your computer.

Me too. It would be awkward.

Well, here's hoping he didn't.

I have a buddy that would make fun of me until the day I die

I had something similar happen to me, only I wasn't as lucky...

A couple of years ago when my dad was helping me troubleshoot some problem I had with my laptop. We were sitting next to each other and I was in the Internet browser and I was about to look something up, so I click the search tab aaaaand... it kinda showed my search terms. For some STUPID reason I had looked up "wetting her panties" like once in that browser on that computer without incognito mode and he saw it.

I was in the middle of a sentence when it happened and my voice just died (along with my soul) as we both looked at the words. I just turned around and pretended to start troubleshooting something else. He neither said nor reacted to it in any way, but we both knew he saw something he wasn't supposed to see. It was awful... I felt awkward around him for weeks after that. Even now I feel embarrassed just recollecting it. Eughh....

2 hours ago, Viridis said:

I had something similar happen to me, only I wasn't as lucky...

A couple of years ago when my dad was helping me troubleshoot some problem I had with my laptop. We were sitting next to each other and I was in the Internet browser and I was about to look something up, so I click the search tab aaaaand... it kinda showed my search terms. For some STUPID reason I had looked up "wetting her panties" like once in that browser on that computer without incognito mode and he saw it.

I was in the middle of a sentence when it happened and my voice just died (along with my soul) as we both looked at the words. I just turned around and pretended to start troubleshooting something else. He neither said nor reacted to it in any way, but we both knew he saw something he wasn't supposed to see. It was awful... I felt awkward around him for weeks after that. Even now I feel embarrassed just recollecting it. Eughh....

Oooooh. Sorry to hear that.

I´m very careful with my own pictures, but I´ve had some close calls while visiting this site.

Once on the train a teenage boy who lost his phone needed help to call his youth home. He was looking over my shoulder as I opened my phone to google the number, and of course this site came up because it was the one last visited, and of course I panicked a bit, and didn´t manage to get away from it quickly. At least there were no pictures showing, and I don´t think he noticed anything weird.

Another time at work, due to a misunderstanding regarding who would work where, my colleague walked in on me while watching a video from this site. He came from behind, my phone was visible in front of me, but nothing special showed right then. Could have been so much worse! This particular colleague is kind of laidback though, he probably would have just laughed.

Once I was going to send my partner the link to a wetting experience I had posted on here, and I was just about to post it in a message to my mother. So glad I realised what I was doing then, just the thought of that possible mistake gives me pain.

I actually have another login on my phone for content that I wouldn't like others to know about.  In addition, I use portable apps versions of Google Chrome and of VLC.  This way, I can stay signed in and keep my favorite tabs open in Google Chrome and not have to worry about my play history for VLC.

5 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

I´m very careful with my own pictures, but I´ve had some close calls while visiting this site.

Once on the train a teenage boy who lost his phone needed help to call his youth home. He was looking over my shoulder as I opened my phone to google the number, and of course this site came up because it was the one last visited, and of course I panicked a bit, and didn´t manage to get away from it quickly. At least there were no pictures showing, and I don´t think he noticed anything weird.

Another time at work, due to a misunderstanding regarding who would work where, my colleague walked in on me while watching a video from this site. He came from behind, my phone was visible in front of me, but nothing special showed right then. Could have been so much worse! This particular colleague is kind of laidback though, he probably would have just laughed.

Once I was going to send my partner the link to a wetting experience I had posted on here, and I was just about to post it in a message to my mother. So glad I realised what I was doing then, just the thought of that possible mistake gives me pain.

If you were on the site for a brief moment and no pictures or videos were playing, unless this child knew what omorashi meant or cared enough to read a bunch of text, I think you would be ok.  

That has been my fear as well, getting caught. The closest I came was when many years ago. I had printed out a copy of a beautiful woman in a blue bikini who has just peed herself by the pool (wish I could remember who she was, it has been about 20 years now). It was of her sitting and facing the camera and you could see how wet her crotch was.... I thought that that I had hidden the picture when one day while a female friend was helping me move, poof, it fell from behind my dresser. My friend picked it up and of course, I nearly died. She looked at it, and said, something like, " wow, what a wet spot, she must have had a major orgasm." All I could do was agree. The picture disappeared.  Stopped keeping copies, and learned real fast how to delete history, etc.

I have had to quickly close my browser because one of my adult children walked in. Since I often have more than one browser open, while unnerving,  they never actually saw anything compromising on my laptop . My son did walk once in while I was in the middle of losing control with a on line pee friend. My jeans were soaked and there was a large amount of pee in the cat pan I was using to collect the mess. Good thing I had that there, rather than a huge puddle on the floor. If he (likely) noticed he never said anything. 

These are some of the precautions I have taken to try to prevent embarrassment.  I live alone so that is simpler. 

I always lock all the doors including the storm door so they can't let themselves in with there key. I am also a nudist. I have told them that unless they want to possibly see me naked call/ knock first. 

I make certain any pee videos or pix are in a separate secure /hidden folder  not with my regular photos ,so it won't be accidently opened.  I remove any reference to pee files or pix from my recent or frequently opened list. I try to eradicate references from my local in computer search list. I don't worry about my browser history. If they are that nosey , oh well. It won't be an accidental sighting.

On my phone my browser automatically opens to last page viewed. So, i make sure that after viewing pee stuff I open something benign so that is what pops up.  My pix or videos of me peeing are in a secure folder. One thing I am nervous about  is my inability to move stories I wrote on my laptop, and moved to my phone for convenience to the secure folder .

I have been worried about my parents finding out. This was a bigger concern when I still lived with them, obviously. Still, I'm always worried when they come over that they'll find the wrong drawing I've made and figure it out. But, I know rationally that to a person without this kink, omo drawings are generally just comedic. So, I figure if they do find any of it, they'll assume I drew those things to be funny and not for any other reason. 

1 hour ago, Will8724 said:

There's a reason I have a separate user account for all my omo-related stuff. I can't accidentally pull up something that shouldn't be seen if I don't have access to that account's files from my every day account.

Similar to this, you could use a virtual machine within your actual computer. My boyfriend taught me some things about this. Something like a lightweight Linux with an app like VirtualBox could do the job. So then files stored in that machine and browser settings and things would require booting up and logging into the virtual machine to see.