Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you rather wet your pants or pee where someone might see you?

44 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

Does depend on the situation, but for me even though I am pee shy if absolutely bursting I would risk being seen rather than wet myself, I got caught peeing in public one time very late at night, I was going home on my own after leaving friends I was so desperate i nipped up an alley and went behind a large industrial wheelie bin, got the jacket undone belt and trousers unbuttoned and down enough to free myself I started peeing full force when a door opened and a female kitchen staff person came to the bin and threw a bag in it, I just said sorry I was desperate, she didn’t say anything just went back inside, so embarrassing.....

I'm very shy about exposing my private parts and most of wetting accidents regarding to this problem happened when I would have to pee in heavily populated area and very exposed (like in the middle of the city)  and I tried to hold it until I just couldn't any more. And those were not full wettings, just big leaks that would make my pants wet in my crotch or a bit more. It was not like I would emptied my bladder down my legs.

I would pee my pants.  If anyone commented, I would just say accidents happen.  The problem with exposing yourself while peeing is that is considered indecent exposure and you could be arrested if the wrong person saw you.  With so many cameras around, someone watching you on a screen exposing yourself, could dispatch authorities to your location instantly.  I did some research concerning public urination and it's almost always connected with indecent exposure.  Exposing private parts, no matter how desperate you are, can get you arrested, if seen by the wrong person.  From what I found, it's a lot less likely or not likely at all to be arrested at all if you are clothed while wetting yourself, as long as you are at least trying to be discrete about it.   I would rather deal with being seen with wet pants or jeans than deal with an indecent exposure charge.  The pants or jeans will dry eventually. To me, the feel of the pee flowing through my pants or jeans feels so much better anyway.  If afterwards, a cop sees you walking down the street with wet pants or jeans on, I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen.  

Indecent exposure/public urination is how a lot homeless people find themselves getting arrested because they are removing clothes to pee.  I think that's why I have seen some homeless people wearing pants or jeans that you can see that they have wet themselves previously, even if the pants or jeans are currently dry.  Most don't want to go to jail. 

One time my friends and I were driving back from a party, and I had consumed several alcoholic drinks. As you might expect, during the ride....I couldn't hold it in. I asked my friend to pull over, so I could relieve myself.  Keep in mind that this was in a residential area with no cover during the day, so everything was extremely visible. I got out of the car and peed immediately.  I really had to go.

I got back in the car and maybe 20 seconds after we departed, two police cars drove by. If I had asked to pull over slightly later or hesitated while peeing, the police would have seen me with my genitals exposed and an absolutely MASSIVE arc of clear, desperate pee jetting out several feet in front of me. I was so close to being caught urinating in public that I vowed never to pee in public again. I would rather wet my pants if I couldn't hold it in.

On 3/20/2021 at 3:33 PM, WBxx said:

I’d let fly in public long before wetting my pants.  At least for guys it seems to me public peeing is fairly common and accepted.  I see it regularly.

I come from a very rural town. I think pretty much everyone has peed out in public at some point or another, whether it's going home from a party, camping in the woods or out hiking on a trail.

Guest Despboy15

I would much rather pee where I might be seen because I don’t want to be humiliated in public. If someone walks in on me peeing, they would just be like “oops my bad” and walk away. I would be fine with that because I’m not really bladder shy. On the other hand, if I wet myself, everyone’s gonna know that someone other than a little kid wet himself and it’s gonna draw unwanted attention and maybe even teasing. 

Personally I think I would risk peeing with the chance I might be spotted. Wetting my pants seems like the worse option of the two. Wet pants are never fun for me, and if you wet those you have to deal with it until you are home. At least if you pee in public, the situation is resolved. I would be ashamed if someone were to see me pee though... It would be a rather unfortunate situation to be in for me.

The way I think about it is wet jeans or pants are only temporary and so is any humiliation that may follow.  Getting arrested for indecent exposure/public urination is on your record for life.  It will be seen anytime someone does a background check on you.  Many potential employers do background checks.  Also, people running their own small businesses get their background checked when attempting to do business with a large company.  Some people will do a background check on someone they are considering a serious relationship with.  In most places in the U.S. peeing publicly while exposing yourself isn't considered common and isn't taken lightly.  I don't know about other countries. 

Pee where someone might see me. 

And then kill those who do see. No witnesses. They have seen too much. 

On 3/29/2021 at 5:37 PM, Barefoot247 said:

The way I think about it is wet jeans or pants are only temporary and so is any humiliation that may follow.  Getting arrested for indecent exposure/public urination is on your record for life.  It will be seen anytime someone does a background check on you.  Many potential employers do background checks.  Also, people running their own small businesses get their background checked when attempting to do business with a large company.  Some people will do a background check on someone they are considering a serious relationship with.  In most places in the U.S. peeing publicly while exposing yourself isn't considered common and isn't taken lightly.  I don't know about other countries. 

I love this country 🙂

I lied, I very much hate it here 🌚

I feel like people generally expect men to just whip it out wherever, but for me at least there are definitely situations in which I would not be comfortable doing so - even putting aside any misdemeanour charges.

The main reason for this is that I am not a well endowed guy, so to speak, and I have been super self-conscious of this ever since I was a teenager and I realised I didn't measure up to other guys. This has affected my life in a lot of ways. At school I would never pee at a urinal, for instance, and I would never get changed for gym class in the locker room without going into a cubicle first. As a young adult, I had rock bottom self-esteem and became frightened of sex and intimacy (this played a significant part in ending my first serious relationship).

I'm not mentioning this because I expect sympathy or because I think I'm the first person to ever feel body shame. I'm just trying to illustrate why I would probably be more scared of peeing in public with witnesses than I would of having an accident in front of the same people.

The OP's scenario from their other thread, for instance, is an absolute nightmare for me. I could maybe pee in a bottle/container if I could throw a towel over my lap first or if I could find some other way of being sure of privacy. But if not I would rather soak my pants and seat than face the humiliation of exposing myself in a car full of women. 😰

• 1 year later...
On 3/15/2021 at 2:09 PM, LizJWetting said:

Well neither are ideal of course. In an emergency I'd happily squat if there were just a few people nearby, but wouldn't want to expose myself in a busy place. So wetting would mostly be a last resort if I had no privacy at all.

My response would be much the same. Although given my anatomy, I wouldn't squat. But, one time is a somewhat crowded parking lot, I dropped to one knee and pretended to be tying a shoe.

Of course, there have times when I had no privacy and I had to take at least a little of the pressure off. 

On 4/30/2022 at 9:16 AM, JCO said:

This is literally how I had the only accident in my adult life. I chose to wet myself in my car (i was driving by myself) rather than get out in traffic in front of everyone and pee on the side of the road. 

Same. I drank too many diet cokes at dinner and couldn't find an open restroom anywhere, so I had no choice but to pee myself. 

I have no regrets about my choice. I would much rather have wet pants for a few hours than risk public urination/ indecent exposure charges.

Hm, interesting question to think about. 🤔

I would first take out the sexual aspect to reflect on it, so I think of a situation in which I do not want to/didn‘t plan to wet myself. Personally, I would not be bothered too much about the humiliation aspect when people could see my dick or my wet pants. If it was a real emergency that’s very human and I would probably also not be the only one with that problem. So I guess it depends very much on the scenario for me:

- While outside in nature e.g. on a festival, in the woods or hiking: Totally pee on a tree, fence or bush, even if I can be seen. This scenario is also considered only a minor offense where I live (€35 fine and thats it)

- locked-in insight a building where pot. also children are present: Totally pee my pants

- Airplane with no toilets: Totally pee my pants

- On a boat: Find a place to pee in the water

- Stuck in an elevator with other people: Hm, tricky one. Actually I would tell the people that I have to pee NOW and what they would prefer. Having me pee on the floor so we would have to stand in the puddle until rescued or rather have me pee my pants. Its probably gonna be a fun discussion 🤣

…Oh man, after thinking this through now I totally want to pee my pants 😈

… but can‘t right now 🤷‍♂️