Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you rather wet your pants or pee where someone might see you?

If you were on the absolute verge of peeing your pants in a public place with no bathroom in sight, would you rather wet your pants or find the most private place possible and pee there but run a high risk of being spotted? I would probably just have an accident because I’d be to scared of getting spotted and potentially arrested. What would be more embarrassing having to face the public with a telling wet stain on your pants or having someone spot you mid pee. 

14 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

Depends if there actually was somewhere private enough that I could comfortably go without being seen. Otherwise I'd have to wet myself if I literally could not wait any longer.

Would the embarrassment of being seen in wet clothes, not be worse than the embarrassment of being seen popping a squat? Or is it more socially acceptable to pee your pants, rather than have to take a pee outside? Just curious.

I'm not really sure if I'd be able to do either. I have pretty bad Paruresis and can't go in front of anybody (except for my boyfriend because I trust him so much). I would be physically unable to pee out in the open where a bunch of people could see. But, my body also wouldn't let me wet myself. There have been multiple times where I think I should have just peed myself, but the psychological block is so strong for me that it overrides that, everything stays where it is, and I end up potentially hurting myself. 

There have been a few times where I've tried to just wet myself so the pain will go away, but it's never worked. 

I guess if I was capable of it, I'd prefer to just go where someone might see. I just really wish I could pee in public easier. 

3 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I’d probably wet myself but only enough to take the urgency off the situation then keep holding on until I reached a toilet. 

For a lot of people, letting a bit out to take the edge off the urgency has the opposite effect... either they can't stop and fully wet themselves, or it just intensifies the urgency, so you're both wet and still desperate, perhaps even more so than before!

As a male I can more easily find a spot to pee semi-discreetly than a female. That would be my first choice, but I won't risk getting caught and arrested to avoid an accident. I would keep holding as long as I could while searching for a spot to pee. I guess I would wet my pants if I could not find a location in time. While both options are embarrassing at least it does not carry the weight of legal trouble, and being labeled a sex offender.  

This is something I have thought about for a long time, having seen people pee in public and not many wet, (wetting more discreet so difficult to spot) as replies here have shown down to the situation and the individual,

I guess anyone bursting about to lose it who has the chance to discreetly pee in public would do so rather than wet, equally where there is no discreet option as way to many people around MOST not all would just have to wet themselves as no other option, 

and some people just wont pee outside at all ....

I am too shy to pee in front of another peoples. But at the same time it is very humiliating to pee myself in front of others. So it is dilema. I would try to hold it. But I used this way when I was too shy pee in front of my classmates when we were at school trip. And I ended with my pee in my jeans in the bus and it was really more humiliating than pee in front of classmates.

I'd go weewee in my blue jeans because I love the feeling of a uh oh i cant hold it much longer after walking around with my hand around my crotch for 5 minutes so if someone watches it they'd know i was busting. Also i wouldn't be in socks because vans and socks looks awful and i love the way vans feel with pee running between my bare toes and squish every step tho if i was wearing sliders id wear white socks so its super obvious that I went to the toilet in my pants if i wore black spray ons instead

Depends on how public it is and how many hiding places there are but I feel like in almost any situation I'd rather try to pop a squat than wet myself. If I could just let a little out enough to relieve some of the pressure then I wouldn't be exposed long enough to potentially get in trouble (probably!) and there also wouldn't be a huge stain on my jeans or whatever. I can't stand having attention on me so I'd rather not risk people staring at this obvious accident I would have... that having been said I don't know if either could happen since I tend to freeze up and can't go when I'm nervous, which I definitely would be in this situation lol. 

This topic reminds of an actual event from back in the day. My now ex-wife and I went on a day long hike up a mountain. When we reached the summit, she immediately wanted to head back down, because  she had to pee badly. I pointed out it was a t least a 2.5 hour hike back down and another half hour ride back to camp. I suggested several times we go well off the trail in heavy bushes and trees where nobody could see her, like I did. She refused saying she would hold it as long as she could. As we walked back down,  I repeated my idea a few times, realizing she was becoming increasingly desperate. I asked what she would do when she could no longer hold it, since it would be about three hours since she announced she had to pee badly, until she could go. She replied "if I can't hold it I'll wet my pants,"  saying she rather that, than risk somebody seeing her pee  I pointed out since this was a long hike,  with no facilities ,many people were likely peeing in the woods. If careful it was unlikely anybody would see anything, even if they knew where she was going. Furthermore , even if she was embarrassed by a couple of people possibly knowing what she was doing, everyone would see her wet pants.  She was adamant "I'd rather wet my pants".

Somehow she held it until we returned to our car, but we discovered we had a flat tire. As I changed the tire,  I recall enjoying watching her with her hand firmly holding her crotch as she squirmed her legs back and forth , because he pee felt like it was going to come out. She repeated the complaint  "it's going to come out " at least twice during the ride back to the campgrounds we were staying at.  Knowing she would never make it back to the restrooms she ended up peeing behind our tent, with only a small wet spot in the crotch of her panties. We had a really secluded site at the end of the campground road. This was the first and only time I saw her pee outdoors.

24 minutes ago, wettingman said:

This topic reminds of an actual event from back in the day. My now ex-wife and I went on a day long hike up a mountain. When we reached the summit, she immediately wanted to head back down, because  she had to pee badly. I pointed out it was a t least a 2.5 hour hike back down and another half hour ride back to camp. I suggested several times we go well off the trail in heavy bushes and trees where nobody could see her, like I did. She refused saying she would hold it as long as she could. As we walked back down,  I repeated my idea a few times, realizing she was becoming increasingly desperate. I asked what she would do when she could no longer hold it, since it would be about three hours since she announced she had to pee badly, until she could go. She replied "if I can't hold it I'll wet my pants,"  saying she rather that, than risk somebody seeing her pee  I pointed out since this was a long hike,  with no facilities ,many people were likely peeing in the woods. If careful it was unlikely anybody would see anything, even if they knew where she was going. Furthermore , even if she was embarrassed by a couple of people possibly knowing what she was doing, everyone would see her wet pants.  She was adamant "I'd rather wet my pants".

Somehow she held it until we returned to our car, but we discovered we had a flat tire. As I changed the tire,  I recall enjoying watching her with her hand firmly holding her crotch as she squirmed her legs back and forth , because he pee felt like it was going to come out. She repeated the complaint  "it's going to come out " at least twice during the ride back to the campgrounds we were staying at.  Knowing she would never make it back to the restrooms she ended up peeing behind our tent, with only a small wet spot in the crotch of her panties. We had a really secluded site at the end of the campground road. This was the first and only time I saw her pee outdoors.

That is a really good scientific experiment for the question listed here then as she really must have reached her limit and changed her mind about preferring to wet then ever pee outside! I find this scenario really hot as she had a chance to owe in a socially acceptable place hidden from people on the mountain in bushes with no alternative and yet ended up peeing on a campsite that does have toilets so if someone did see her then they legitimately could have made a point about her doing so when could have gone to a toilet! It really does show she just have been at the end of her limit completely and no wonder after waiting so long !!! It must have been an incredible sight for you to witness her peeing outdoors when so frantic I bet it was a powerful never ending gushing stream!

That's really hard to answer in reality, because it would depend on the situation. If the chance of being spotted is low and embarrassment of wetting myself in public high (in front of people I know or if I would have to go home all wet), I would probably risk being spotted and peed in public. But statistically, I had more wetting accidents in the past than, because I didn't want to risk being spotted than I decided to pee in public as an emergency.

7 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

That's really hard to answer in reality, because it would depend on the situation. If the chance of being spotted is low and embarrassment of wetting myself in public high (in front of people I know or if I would have to go home all wet), I would probably risk being spotted and peed in public. But statistically, I had more wetting accidents in the past than, because I didn't want to risk being spotted than I decided to pee in public as an emergency.

Does depend on the situation, but for me even though I am pee shy if absolutely bursting I would risk being seen rather than wet myself, I got caught peeing in public one time very late at night, I was going home on my own after leaving friends I was so desperate i nipped up an alley and went behind a large industrial wheelie bin, got the jacket undone belt and trousers unbuttoned and down enough to free myself I started peeing full force when a door opened and a female kitchen staff person came to the bin and threw a bag in it, I just said sorry I was desperate, she didn’t say anything just went back inside, so embarrassing.....