Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Ask LCpl. Juliet Roberts (Q&A)

Holding it like that all day ain't healthy you know. I don't know what it's like to be bladder shy, but I'd rather excuse myself and have some men know I had to pee instead of holding it to the point of wetting myself. Especially since you're all comrades in arms. Even small bits of nervousness and untrustworthiness will hinder the whole team once you guys get on the battlefield. Yeah it sucks, but try to be more honest about this stuff in the future. Even if it's embarrassing.

(Yeah, you can just ignore this one if you want. It just makes me feel better if I try to give actual advice and try to help. Since I do this weird thing where I'm sympathetic for fictional characters as if they were real people. Just felt like I should leave this note so people know I'm not actively trying to be a buzzkill.)

Just now, Peesephone said:

Holding it like that all day ain't healthy you know. I don't know what it's like to be bladder shy, but I'd rather excuse myself and have some men know I had to pee instead of holding it to the point of wetting myself. Especially since you're all comrades in arms. Even small bits of nervousness and untrustworthiness will hinder the whole team once you guys get on the battlefield. Yeah it sucks, but try to be more honest about this stuff in the future. Even if it's embarrassing.

(Yeah, you can just ignore this one if you want. It just makes me feel better if I try to give actual advice and try to help. Since I do this weird thing where I'm sympathetic for fictional characters as if they were real people. Just felt like I should leave this note so people know I'm not actively trying to be a buzzkill.)

Don't apologize for wholesomeness

Oh, this won't do at all! Couldn't you hold it in for another minute, Lance Corporal? Didn't you consider the effect on morale? For a soldier of the British army to wet herself like a schoolgirl--disgraceful!

Back in my day, girls who couldn't hold their wee got a stern talking-to and a sore bottom. Perhaps a spanking would instill some discipline. Soldiers who can't make it to the loo on time are a disgrace to the unit.

I suggest you go and tell the sergeant you need a towel and a clean pair of panties! Hopefully the quartermaster will have a pair in your size. We can't have a soldier of her majesty standing around in wet linens, soiling the barrack floor. You need to clean up your accident right away, cameras or no cameras. Hop to it now, no use standing around gawping at your own crotch!

Oh, the effect on public morale will be simply disastrous...

1 hour ago, DonnyWotty said:

Oh my....heya lads, from what I'm aware we probably should keep this little incident under wraps, no sense letting classified information about our lovely Lance Corporal get out into the public.
Loose lips sink ships after all, you think we can all keep a secret?

Oh, absolutely. I'm all for whatever happened in this room staying in this room.

On 3/16/2021 at 5:07 PM, DonnyWotty said:

Oh my....heya lads, from what I'm aware we probably should keep this little incident under wraps, no sense letting classified information about our lovely Lance Corporal get out into the public.
Loose lips sink ships after all, you think we can all keep a secret?

I’m gonna agree with Donny here, I think we could keep this a secret. Maybe also give them a little bit of time to clean up. 

• 7 months later...