Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your actual limit?

I think that our actual limit is a lot higher than we suspect. I have learned the hard way that I can hold a lot longer than I have to but I still get desperate just as soon just the same. I think that most people won't legitimately hold until their actual limit unless they are really forced to, unless they are into having accidents, which I am not, and which I assume is the case for most people who don't have that specific fetish. We are trained not to let it go by any means unless it comes out by its own volition and we can no longer hold it back. So I think that we start to feel that we are approaching our limit long before we do simply out of caution.

I know that my actual limit is quite higher than where I usually give in and let go at. There was an incident where I had a severe stress reaction that resulted in me being physically unable to pee for around 22 hours. It caused the pain in my back that I know indicates damage being done to my body. I would never ever hold that long again if given the choice because it was just a miserable experience all around. But, the fact that that happened does indicate that my maximum capacity is very high. But, this was also a psychological thing in itself, I probably should have just wet myself at some point during all that. Keeping it in was resulting in damage, and the mechanism that forces you to urinate to protect your body from harm should have kicked in. Unfortunately, the psychological block I was under was strong enough to prevent that from happening, and I'm lucky that I didn't end up in the hospital.