Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

RPG: Rotten Pants Guild

Another fantasy of the Swords and Elves type, though this time in a Video Game setting instead of D&D.

----------

Riley grunted as the wave of cold air whipped around her outstretched shield, taking the brunt of the frost dragons breath attack. Her team had the thing on the ropes, she was sure of it, it had been using it's breath weapon twice as often as in the beginning of the fight, a sign they knew meant it had transitioned into it's second phase. She would be pissed if they didn't get that rare drop this time.

Speaking of pissed, her diaper was near to overflowing, and she didn't think she had eaten enough in the last month to justify the mass she had unloaded into her pants, damn Scare attacks. She needed a change, badly, and was sure the rest of the party did as well. She reached into the Bag and swore. There was only one of the Frost Resist diapers left. They had spent a week grinding Winter Wolves to craft them, but had not planned well enough to account for the run where the damn thing had used Scare attacks nearly every turn. The load of her full diaper was tanking her Speed, and as a front liner she needed the Resist, but Karen would need it more. As the only Caretaker in the party keeping her Speed up for frequent Heals and Changes was a necessity, and if she got Frozen they were done for. She needed a plan, or they would miss out on the delivery date on this quest, and she didn't know when it would come around again.

To her left Robby jumped into the air and landed on the beast, first with his diaper then his axe. Riley smirked, it clearly didn't like that especially with the bonus damage from his heavily used padding. Not that her brother seemed to care, his Babarian passive Childish Nonchalance reducing the effect of Soiled debuffs. Now that she thought about it, the dragon seemed to be weak to Mess attacks, though she couldn't waste Kyle's turn with a Scan spell, the poor man had slow speed anyway, and she would need him for this plan.

"Karen, Mass Change except Robby, we need that damage buff on his jump attack, something cheap and low Capacity for us, take the Frost for yourself. Kyle, Horrendous Stench for the Mess element buff. Tina, that Combine skill you got last level, think you can use some of the Dirty's? Trying to make a Stink Bomb. Robby, I need one or two more of that last attack, can your diaper handle that before it Breaks? Lomond style." With a nod from her friends Riley readied her sword and smiled as her loaded padding was magically replaced. A pull-up, speed boost, the capacity was crap but they had this in the bag if her plan worked and they could change into something more suited for travel once the fight was done. She rushed forward into a vicious uppercut that snapped the beasts head up just as planned, directly into her brothers descending stench. 

-------

If anyone has any suggestions for class names, especially for a thief/alchemists type and a mage type comment with them. For the others Riley is a classic Pamperdin, Karen and Robby are a Caretaker and Babarian (baby/ barbarian) as stated above.

Chapter 2 here. There is also now art of this story in the Art area. Is there anyway I can change/add tags for the relationships? There will be multiple orientations and I know some people like to know that ahead of time.

-----

Riley sighed at the look on their spellcasters face, "Look, Kyle, I'm not saying you can't keep dating him. You can see him any time we're in town, but I have to bench him from the active Party."

"Why? He's at our level, and the party needs a Caretaker." She knew why her friend was upset. They had been a couple almost as long as the group had been in town, and he was right, Alistair was a decent Caretaker, but...

"He spec'd into Potty Training dude. Who does that?" Her brother answered for her.

"I have to agree with the others." Tina spoke up, "And that's not just to placate my husband and sister in-law. I have been adventuring for decades, and anyone who takes that passive is a liability in the open world. Potties are rare enough in towns, they are non existent on the road. Anyone who takes the years needed to Master it never plans on leaving someplace they can use it."

"I'm not saying he is out of the Party completely, but he can serve us better staying here. Doing Downtime quests and keeping up on town chatter. I'm not cruel enough to demote him to NPC. Besides, I think he will be happier here. Remember Carthwrites Manor last week? He was devastated, and I have never seen a Soiled debuff that bad. That would be a weekly thing on the road and you know it."

Carthwrites had been a shit show in every sense of the word. They had fallen into the dungeons and it had been a trek and a half to get out. Al' had started complaining about needing a potty an hour and a half in, and then came the skeletons. The main buff of the Potty Training passive was that Scare attacks had a percent chance to not make you Soil based on your Mastery level, but that percent gets lower the more you have to go. He had wet himself, and his pants had literally no Capacity. To make matters worse he later wound up messing too and they had no stench reduction either. As he pooped Alistair had fallen to the ground, crying harder than a Babarian's Tantrum attack, and he was hit with a Debuff that looked more like a Paralyze than anything from the Soiled set. They had eventually calmed him down and convinced him to equip a Pullup at least, but the damage had been done. He had some Shame debuff the entire rest of the dungeon, and had tossed his pants despite the fact that they had the Washable bonus like a Cloth Diaper and were much more expensive. 

Kyle sighed and pouted, knowing his friends were right. "Ok, you're right. Look, I'll ask him if he knows anyone that would be willing to go on the road with us. I'll meet you guys back at the tavern in an hour." He began to walk away before turning with a grunt, "Make that two hours. I need a change, and I'm not going to waste what might be my last chance for sex for a few weeks."