Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well and having fun with your fetishes! I have been doing holds a little more frequently lately and have been enjoying it alot! 

As some of you may know if you've read my other few posts I only started being alot more open about my fetish a couple years back, which was when I told someone about it for the first time. However, despite truly trusting and loving her as well as having a great relationship at the time where we could talk about pretty much anything, we sadly did not truly get into the subject as I had truly hoped we would.

The whole reason I even told her in the first place was because she was telling me about work and she was saying how the customers were yelling at her or something because all of the bathrooms were closed! So naturally as soon as she said this it peaked my interest, being both really into female desperation and almost anything pee related (as long as it's female of course) and also being highly in to her.

It just made my excitement go to a whole new level. But I didn't tell her right away as I still wasn't sure about it. But after a couple days of non stop thinking about what she told me, I figured it was time. But sadly as I said we didn't really go into it like I had hoped..

So my point of posting this was to explain a little background, she was really the first and only person I ever openly admitted this to. And I have always wanted to be able to talk to a pretty female about this. I've just never had the opportunity to do so. And at least on here the females are into pee related things too so there's less to no worry!

I always used to think that if I told anyone about my fetish, especially a female, they would think I'm gross or that there's something wrong with me.. But at least on here I know the females are into it too, perhaps different aspects of omorashi but at least that's one less thing to worry about!

So my point being if any females on here see and read this, could you please inbox me so we can talk about it!? We might find we have alot more in common then we think! And also we can have alot of fun with it and play some omo games! Do a hold together or take turns controlling each other's bladder! I would really love to do that!

I think it would be so fun and sexy controlling a woman's bladder! If there at least one woman out there who is will and who thinks it sounds like fun the please don't hesitate to message me and we'll see what happens! I will explain more and answer any questions when you message me! 

4 hours ago, TheBladderBoss said:

I always used to think that if I told anyone about my fetish, especially a female, they would think I'm gross or that there's something wrong with me.. But at least on here I know the females are into it too, perhaps different aspects of omorashi but at least that's one less thing to worry about!

I so completely understand what you are saying. And although that has happened to me. I have been lucky that I have found a couple of female co-workers / friends who understand. Unfortunately, time has passed and they are no longer near me and it was before the internet was something. 

Luckily we have this webspace and all the wonderful beings here to share and listen to us.