Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A Desperate Lolibela Twitch Stream

A Desperate Lolibela Twitch Stream

Hi all. Thought it was about time that I contributed something, so here is an old Twitch stream from 'Lolibela - https://www.twitch.tv/lolibela. A search of the forums showed that this has been uploaded to a thread here, but the link has since perished. My understanding is that this was an impromptu challenge to drink and hold. She doesn't actually wet herself if that's the main thing you're after, but it's nice all the same and the desperation is pretty clear. Very clear. Very bouncy.

The video is exactly one hour long, though she leaves to go to the toilet at 43 minuets in. 

If you try to play the video using VLC Media Player and it doesn't work, try Windows Media Player. For some reason VLC doesn't like this video on my PC.

Hope you enjoy!

There is also another video of a different stream of LoLiBela doing the same challenge. I'm fairly sure I've got it somewhere so I'll upload that one too - if I manage to find it.

On 3/14/2021 at 4:16 PM, siku said:

ffprobe reports a stream with unknown codec (though my version of VLC ignores it). You can fix the file with `ffmpeg -i 325750871______.mp4 -c copy desperate-lolibela-twitch.mp4`. If there's demand, I could upload the fixed version.

Frankly, I don't understand that but you can absolutely go for it, if it means more people get to enjoy this!

On 3/18/2021 at 7:33 PM, OmoAddict said:

She has an Onlyfans if anyone is interested. She will wet for money, although I never got permission to share, so anyone who wants to see will need to get their own videos. You have to be a bit creative to ask, since Pee and Piss are banned words. Her English also isn't perfect, but she  does understand it. onlyfans.com/loli.bela

Well thanks, I had no idea - I look forward to signing up to that when I can!

On 3/18/2021 at 3:33 PM, OmoAddict said:

She has an Onlyfans if anyone is interested. She will wet for money, although I never got permission to share, so anyone who wants to see will need to get their own videos. You have to be a bit creative to ask, since Pee and Piss are banned words. Her English also isn't perfect, but she  does understand it. onlyfans.com/loli.bela

I know who I'm throwing money at!

• 10 months later...