Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I just can't hold my crotch while desperate

I don't know what it's like to be *that* sensitive to cumming, but perhaps you should orgasm first and *then* hold? Maybe if you find your second orgasms of the day are less easy to trigger than the first, it would make you less susceptible to cumming.

Or just wait like 20 mins after the first orgasm, I find I get my desire to hold back if I just wait for a while

1 hour ago, Kauen-Stadt said:

I don't know what it's like to be *that* sensitive to cumming, but perhaps you should orgasm first and *then* hold? Maybe if you find your second orgasms of the day are less easy to trigger than the first, it would make you less susceptible to cumming.

Or just wait like 20 mins after the first orgasm, I find I get my desire to hold back if I just wait for a while

Thank you! My life hack for long and planned holds is rub one out at about 5,5-6/10, then distract myself somehow to just sit through the period of unwillingness to continue.

It's a bit different with spontaneous holds, when I'm already full to the point when I would definitely go, but suddenly get an opportunity to hold. First, situations like these are arousing by their nature, second, there's already no chance to, so to say, prepare. For example, the situation from the post was totally unplanned.

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, DesperateToes said:

Also i hate that you think your bf should prevent you from indulging in your core interest. Have you not come out about it to him?

I personally agree and think you should tell him. If he loves you, he will understand. Maybe he will even try some things with you, you never know! But you should not have to hide who you are around him. That defeats the purpose of having an SO in the first place!

Sorry yo hear this. I am afraid I don’t have any ideas for you about how to prevent this.

But I do suggest that sometime, you get in the shower while naked (sit on the floor, don’t actually bathe (unless you want to of course)). Sit on the shower floor with a full bladder and masturbate. When you finally cum, pee too. I’ll bet it will be explosive once you finally pee and fun together.

Let me know if you go this and how it goes!

3 hours ago, UrineLover1 said:

I personally agree and think you should tell him. If he loves you, he will understand. Maybe he will even try some things with you, you never know! But you should not have to hide who you are around him. That defeats the purpose of having an SO in the first place!

Sorry yo hear this. I am afraid I don’t have any ideas for you about how to prevent this.

But I do suggest that sometime, you get in the shower while naked (sit on the floor, don’t actually bathe (unless you want to of course)). Sit on the shower floor with a full bladder and masturbate. When you finally cum, pee too. I’ll bet it will be explosive once you finally pee and fun together.

Let me know if you go this and how it goes!

Exactly! Esp if he ends up being willing to try things with you. you could end up with a gold mine you had missed for all the wasted years!

Hey everyone, thanks for your opinion and I know you're saying this because you wish the best for me :3

Anyway, I raised the topic of fetishes in general some time ago, and he basically said that people who have them are messed up and that "normal" sex should be enough for everyone. So of course I'm not going to tell him about mine, especially regarding that's it's on the "weirder" side and not just something mainstream like impact play or foot fetish.

Also, I'll appreciate not being told that I need to leave him because of this. No one is perfect, even me lol, and omo is not the most important thing in life.

Pretty sure it's not unique. I've known quite a few women who enjoy that sensation. A full bladder tends to press on the interior portions of the clit, making the whole area very sensitive.

Even my other half, who's not really into watersports, gets these sensations. But she struggles to reconcile the physical stimulus with mental arousal. I believe that's probably the case for most women.