Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Looking for an Old Car and Couch Wetting Video

I'm looking for a couple of old videos that I can't find online anymore, and I would be grateful to anyone who could find and share, either via download or via streaming site link.

In the first, a blonde in white jeans, a red top, and a white jacket gets into her car and attempts several times to start the engine.  All the while, she's clearly desperate to pee.  After a while, she visibly gives up, leans back, and wets her jeans on the car seat.  This is my top priority, since the wetting appears to be in that rare Goldilocks zone where it's neither an accident nor an intentionally erotic show (or at least, it's not performed as such).  It's that attitude of, "I don't care anymore, so I'm just gonna go right here," that really takes the cake for me.  I call it "truncated desperation."  It's like a typical desperation video up until the actual wetting, when the "Oh, no!  I can't stop!" is replaced by, "Ah, fuck it!  I'm just gonna pee my pants!" and hopefully followed by, "Aaaahhh, so much better!"

The other one is an early Becky LeSabre gem where she's talking to a friend on the phone while needing to pee.  Eventually, she hurriedly unfastens and lowers her jean shorts, sits on the couch, and pees on the cushion.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can find these!