Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DragonHeart

Today I took a break from commission work, because I've had an exhausting day at work. Specially holding all day was excruciating. And there were clients today so I didn't even could come to talk about my desperation at work, sadly.

Also, I've been feeling physically exhausted and worn out this week, cos my back it's hurting a lot lately, and every time I Wake up I feel like I've been crushed by a truck. Regardless if I've sleep well or not.  

So when I came home from work I decided to get comfy on my bed with some home made french fries (that I made) and a warm blanket, and watch Dragonheart in my cellphone (cos I have not laptop) and I tell you...There's nothing more enjoyable or wonderful in earth than this movie!

If I had to choose only one movie in earth to watch it forever, and only one, it would have been this one.

Dragonheart...

...Such an amazing, intense and moving movie, whose value haven't decreased with the years. I've never talk about the movie before because I couldn't find the words to express why I loved it the first time I watched it. But now I've re-watched it, I think I know! 

What I love most about this movie is that it had everything I've always wanted on a movie. What I always look for on a movie. It has characters with endearing personalities, courage and noble ideals (specially Bowen and Draco, who are my favorites), it has action, adventure, funny and heartwarming moments.  

I still can't get over how cute, heartwarming and yet funny is Draco's personality. The entire movie I couldn't stop giggling and smiling when hearing his funny remarks, like the first time I watched the movie.

I still admire a lot Bowen's kind heart and devotion to beliefs from the knights of the old code.  And my heart was filled with joy when Draco and Bowen became friends in the course of the movie. Specially and mostly I enjoyed one of my favorite scenes, when they sit near the fireplace to chat, under the stars. 

I still cried when Draco died like when I first watched the movie, but my heart was comforted when he ascended to the stars, and I forgave the writers for letting him die because he died as an hero with honor. So I can understand that was necessary for the story plot. 

And specially, I still feel amazed and delighted by the actor's voices awesome performances just the first time I watched the movie. Because the actors, they are formidable! Specially the main ones. When you see the movie you can feel Bowen's broken dreams when he finds out that the prince just tricked him and didn't believe on any of what he tried to teach him. Kara's sadness when his father died, and Draco's fear when he told Bowen he wanted to die end his misery but he feared death, cos he could lose his soul. 

And I still think one of the cutest, coolest, most beautiful and wonderful thing ever for this movie, is Sean Connery as Draco talking and saying "oh dear".

So yeah after all these years this movie still managed to make me feel a wide variety of emotions and touch every fiber of my heart. I've spend a wonderful moment, and all my problems, frustrations and fears felt less bad.

And thanked God this movie exist because I know,  there's no place on earth I would love to be more than righ here in my home, watching Dragonheart.

Why I'm writing about this movie here, you might wonder. "it's just a lonely lady talking about an old movie". 

It's that in all these years, I have never get to find someone who would like this movie to share my love for it with. So naturally I felt the fervent desire to ask...if some of you have cherished this movie in your heart as well.

Also because now I've accepted and embraced my liking for omorashi, I can't help but wonder...

...Why nobody has ever drawn art of this movie characters in omorashi situations? Cos I think it would be cool, heheh 

What leads me to wonder if some of you have imagine the characters from this movie or would like to see these characters in omo situations. 

I know I just thought about Draco on this situation because he's my crush! XD Also because I think his "oh dear" it's really cool and super sexy, and I imagine he'd say that when being desperate as well, heheh

But what about you? I would like to hear what you think about these questions, and if you like the movie also comment here, I'd love to meet peeps who like the movie and Draco! 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I liked that movie, though I haven't thought of any omo situations with it.

Oh that's really cool that you like the movie! ^-^  What is your favorite part? Character?

Oh and don't worry about the omo part, I mostly wanted a post to talk about the movie with peeps here.

I also was curious about if someone wanted to see some omorashi with the characters, so I thought the chance to ask both things heheh.