Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Drank too much at a restaurant; got super desperate on the drive home

8 hours ago, peedespes02 said:

Very good story and love reading how bad you had to go. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! My favorite stories are always centered around that intense desperation feeling and the inability to get relief fast enough. 

6 hours ago, wettingman said:

I thoroughly enjoyed your richly detailed story of extreme desperation, and just made it outcome. I get excitement not knowing if you made it or not until the end.

I know you have plenty of company, including me in not wanting to admit I needed to pee, even while I was in agony and worried I might wet my pants.

Thank you! Yeah, admitting it is always just so embarrassing, idk why lol. 

4 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Absolutely loved this. There really isn’t anything quite like that moment of release after a very desperate hold like that! Can’t wait to read more of your posts here 

Thanks so much! Yeah it's definitely an unparalleled feeling, I miss being able to do it often. As I mentioned on another post your stories are some of my favorites on here so it means a lot to hear you say that. 

On 3/8/2021 at 5:08 PM, astralis said:

I was too embarrassed to admit to my grandma that I needed to go so I didn't say anything and we walked out. 

On 3/8/2021 at 5:08 PM, astralis said:

I was still way too embarrassed to ask her if I could come in and use her bathroom

I totally understand your reluctance to admit your need; this is just me all over! And ironically, the worse the desperation, the harder it is to admit to it!

Great story, thanks for sharing it.

13 hours ago, Anna B said:

I totally understand your reluctance to admit your need; this is just me all over! And ironically, the worse the desperation, the harder it is to admit to it!

Great story, thanks for sharing it.

YUP. Glad you get it lol. 

5 hours ago, Kauen-Stadt said:

Nice! Just wondering, are you turned on by holding though? (Cause I admit if it were me and I had alone time, I would've held it for the remainder of the alone time I had)

I am definitely turned on by holding but I was only two years into the fetish at that time so idk if it would've occurred to me, honestly. 

37 minutes ago, sammilove said:

Very good account for being such a long time ago! I’m curious, how many of the initial details did you forget but then recall after some time? I’ve noticed that I’ve forgotten key details in a initial occurrence that have come back to me later on.

In all honesty I embellished a little because it was so long ago but the whole thing is true, just minor, unimportant details I can't remember like I'm not positive I actually moaned when I was peeing, or whether my grandma stopped me at her house to talk for a minute. My memory is pretty good though so I haven't forgotten most of it. 

On 3/9/2021 at 5:48 PM, astralis said:

In all honesty I embellished a little because it was so long ago but the whole thing is true, just minor, unimportant details I can't remember like I'm not positive I actually moaned when I was peeing, or whether my grandma stopped me at her house to talk for a minute. My memory is pretty good though so I haven't forgotten most of it. 

I relate. I had to ask because my first true accidental desperation story keeps coming to my mind and I keep remembering different parts to it. I may have to rewrite it. I’m sure there’s parts I’ve probably forgotten but I’ve also remembered more of it as well. It’s weird. It’s like our minds suppress parts of it even though we enjoyed the situation.

5 hours ago, wannawatch said:

That was one exciting story..thanks for sharing, I absolutely loved it !

Thanks for reading bud! Glad you enjoyed.

3 hours ago, sammilove said:

I relate. I had to ask because my first true accidental desperation story keeps coming to my mind and I keep remembering different parts to it. I may have to rewrite it. I’m sure there’s parts I’ve probably forgotten but I’ve also remembered more of it as well. It’s weird. It’s like our minds suppress parts of it even though we enjoyed the situation.

Oh fuck. You should def rewrite it, that's something I would be very interested in, hah. Our brains are fucking with our kinks and it's unfair 😞 

10 hours ago, astralis said:

Thanks for reading bud! Glad you enjoyed.

Oh fuck. You should def rewrite it, that's something I would be very interested in, hah. Our brains are fucking with our kinks and it's unfair 😞 

I might mess with a rough draft of it today if I have time haha. I’m curious how it would vary from the original.

I went ahead and wrote it. I tried to remember as much as I could.

Edited by sammilove (see edit history)