Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female pee-desp (5).mp4

I love this. Two different holding techniques! One wonderful squirmer with an amazing physique and a gorgeous desperate crotch holder.

I'd love to see the rest of it, but I'm kind of in two minds. Sometimes I think there's something more alluring and tantalising about NOT having all of your voyeuristic desires fulfilled,

If there's more I'd still like to see it though 😛

2 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Looks like a WHP video ?

It looks familiar to me but I don't think it's a WHP video. I don't recognise the girls as any Skymouse ever used and they are speaking a non-English language (at first I thought it was French but listening again it may be Russian, but I'm no expert!)

41 minutes ago, Zipzop said:

Is it a language you speak? Do you know what they are saying?

I do. But it is quite impossible to get accurate literal translation, and few things are actually hard to hear as they make other loud sounds. But maybe some Czech fellows can update it later.

Brunette: Damn, man. This is impossible. I need to wee so bad. So much. Please.

Blonde: *just moans*

Brunette (as she turns): It is not possible to hold it. I will wee right here. (gets head down) I need to calm myself down.

Blonde: *starts peeing*

Brunette: Fuck. (sits down) Oh shit. I really have to go, man. I really have to, please. Can't imagine I want to wee so terrible.

And that's it... I'm sorry if it is a bit disappointing. For your information for example most of the Love Wetting videos are actually in Czech...

17 minutes ago, tutti.frutti said:

I do. But it is quite impossible to get accurate literal translation,

And that's it... I'm sorry if it is a bit disappointing.

No not at all! That's brilliant, thank you!

If it's a perfect translation or not, it doesn't matter. It tells the story perfectly and helps me love the video even more!

I love that it's the squirming dark-haired girl in white underwear doing the most complaining, while her desperate friend just clutches her crotch until she can't hold on any more.

On 3/7/2021 at 11:14 PM, Zipzop said:

It looks familiar to me but I don't think it's a WHP video. I don't recognise the girls as any Skymouse ever used and they are speaking a non-English language (at first I thought it was French but listening again it may be Russian, but I'm no expert!)

I think you will see here that this is the same kitchen where this WHP video was filmed, it even shows the same kettle.

1884130439_Kitchendesperationwhiledrinking.wmv_20210315224818.jpeg.25905d77e3d31575ef6f789d89697845.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Dravid61+ said:

I think you will see here that this is the same kitchen where this WHP video was filmed, it even shows the same kettle.

1884130439_Kitchendesperationwhiledrinking.wmv_20210315224818.jpeg.25905d77e3d31575ef6f789d89697845.jpeg

I don't recognise that as a WHP video either. They don't look like any of the models Skymouse hired. Which video is it from?

I hope you're right because it'll probably be quite easy for me to get if it is.

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Zipzop said:

I hope you're right because it'll probably be quite easy for me to get if it is.

Its from a compilation video and I think its the last video on it. I may be able to find it but if you think you can find it yourself then ok.

The picture here is from like I said a compilation and you may not find just this video here what you see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/3/2021 at 4:17 PM, BlackDragoon2008 said:

I've been searching for the full video of this for years but no suiccess 😕

If anyone could find it, it would be amazing ^^

While unsuccessful in this case (perhaps pee deep 5.mp4 is not the full video's title), I have pretty consistently found videos by doing a Google reverse image search of the thumbnail both with and without the video filename or title... 

Have you tried that?