Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'll try to keep this short just like this girls skirt. ;)

So this is when I turned 17 and worked part time in retail, I was working one night after school just doing my business, putting away some food in the isles when I heard giggling from 2 isles over, now being a retail worker I just usually ignored customers and scenarios like this but they were cute giggles, and me being 17 at the time and.. shamefully curious I looked over and peeked to see a group of 3 girls, probably around my age, one girl squatting on the ground and just relaxing right in the isle, her other friends trying but failing to hide her.

My eyes widened and I gasped looking for a moment as the girls saw and then just giggled more and told her friend to hurry.

I didn't see under her skirt or anything, just the side and it running down the back and this massive puddle was on the floor and guess who got to clean it :(

after that my heart was racing and thats all I could think about, good times.

sorry if the story seems a little dry and lackluster but I need to post some sort of content here! And recently I haven't been getting chances to wet, if anyone is interested feel free to hmu my messages are always open and so is my discord dont be shy (: 

Having worked in a grocery store for 49 years, I have several such sightings. Here is one where I speculated if Omo taken a bit too far was involved.  As I posted several years ago:

The grocery store I worked in at the time was open all night. About 1:30 AM a young couple, in their twenties, came in and split up to quickly gather the items they needed. In addition to stocking the shelves, part of my duties was to run the cash register when the infrequent customer came in late at night. I also had to keep an eye on them to discourage shoplifting. As I looked down the aisle the female was in, I noticed she was standing with her legs tightly crossed as she examined a box of cereal. This could be interesting, I thought, although   standing cross-legged is not an absolute sign of desperation. I returned to the front of the store. She came up front a few minutes later and said “I have to go to the bathroom real bad “! I looked up and she was standing hunched over, legs tightly crossed her hand buried in her crouch. She ran down the aisle bent over at the waist. That surely got my full attention! Without being too obvious followed her partway down the aisle. From my vantage point I could see her around the corner at the back of the store. She again was standing stock still, bent forward legs crossed, both hands holding her crouch. I thought she is peeing in her pants a bit, which caused a stirring in my loins! A few minutes later she returned to the front of the store with her boyfriend to pay for their purchases. Being that it was winter the upper part of her pants was hidden by her coat; so I could not see if  there wet spot  there. She said to her boyfriend “I have to pee badly”. He asked her if she wanted to go here, but she responded no I can wait. He asked her a second time, same response. She no longer showed any signs of desperation. They left the store so I never knew the outcome; did she make it home without any further peeing in her pants. My imagination says she was doing a pee pee dance for him as he unlocked the car door, telling him to hurry before she wet her pants .  My Omorashi mind wondered if they had been out, and she had been holding it for a long time in order to pee in her pants for him However, misjudged the time it would take to shop, thus she had a little accident wetting at least her panties if not the crotch of her pants.  Or, perhaps part of the thrill for them was to let me see part of the show, to know how desperate she was. In any event I certainly enjoyed it. I would have loved to see if there was a wet spot in her jeans . I always wonder how and where, she peed for him, and what the ride home was like. Did she wet a little or a lot before she got inside.