Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Awesome story. Reminds me of something that happened during my freshman year. I was in an 80 person music class, and the person who always sat next to me was incredibly nice, beautiful, and hot. She was already taken, though, so I didn't try to cross any boundaries. We normally walked out of class and up a floor to the building exit together. Then one day she rushed out of class. I caught up, and she said, "Sorry; I just drink a lot at lunch and always have to pee during this class, but I hold it until the end because it's too short to make it with getting up in the middle." She never showed any signs of desperation during class, but it was really hot knowing that she was frequently holding. Then that class got moved online due to COVID-19. I can't help but wonder if I would have gotten to see more had the class been in-person for its entirety.

9 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

What a great experience to witness! I recall in my university days both being desperate like that during lectures and seeing others desperate. Like you it was a big turn on too. Thanks for sharing 

Thank you so much for commenting! Your stories are some of my favorites on here. 

6 hours ago, Will8724 said:

Awesome story. Reminds me of something that happened during my freshman year. I was in an 80 person music class, and the person who always sat next to me was incredibly nice, beautiful, and hot. She was already taken, though, so I didn't try to cross any boundaries. We normally walked out of class and up a floor to the building exit together. Then one day she rushed out of class. I caught up, and she said, "Sorry; I just drink a lot at lunch and always have to pee during this class, but I hold it until the end because it's too short to make it with getting up in the middle." She never showed any signs of desperation during class, but it was really hot knowing that she was frequently holding. Then that class got moved online due to COVID-19. I can't help but wonder if I would have gotten to see more had the class been in-person for its entirety.

Fuck, that's awesome. I love the idea that she was sitting next to you desperate every day, and you had no idea. It's too bad it's online now but hopefully it'll change soon and you can witness more events! 

• 2 years later...

@Will8724

"She never showed any signs of desperation during class, but it was really hot knowing that she was frequently holding. Then that class got moved online due to COVID-19. I can't help but wonder if I would have gotten to see more had the class been in-person for its entirety."

I was the thing that drove me crazy about Covid when I got my outdoor job without bathrooms, it happened on a time when it seems nobody else was getting desperate because everybody was at home with their bathrooms and free from desperation!

I still remember back in college when I was only starting to first become aware of my fetish there was this girl in my class who struggle to get through like a 50 minute class without having to run to the bathroom and she was constantly shaking her leg and she said that she had a really small bladder and I think that that fired my imagination thought and that's when I started to really realize I like seeing women desperate for the bathroom.