Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The time I peed in the drain of the bathroom at a pool

7 hours ago, Viralwolfe13 said:

Very nice and a great experience to share. I love the fact you used the drain in the room instead of just wetting on the toilet. Might have to try that. I usually either wet on the toilet or ne a right cheeky whippet and pee in the pool. But wetting over the floor drain is a little different and certainly an interesting twist to me

I was always too scared to pee in the pool because I kept thinking of how then I and other people would be swimming in my own pee, lol. But from what I've seen on this site apparently it's quite a common occurrence so I should probably take advantage someday when things are back to normal. I definitely would suggest you try out wetting over the drain if you ever get the chance; just watching your pee splash out and run into the little holes, and the echoing sound it makes.... idk. It's really special. 

2 hours ago, Bull said:

Hehe nothing better than being naughty & peeing in places like that…

100% agree, friend

1 hour ago, alexthebest2 said:

Thank you so much for sharing! What I find really interesting is how your friend knows about your fetish, and does she ever indulge you with it?

No, she was never into it and didn't really understand it, so I tried not to bring it up too much because I never wanted to make her uncomfortable. We aren't friends anymore either for unrelated reasons.

• 3 weeks later...