Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Looking For Female Wetting With girls a bit on the Chubby Side

I know its off-topic, but isn't "any" look of a human naturally shaped?  Assuming it isn't plastic surgery?

Adjectives are used to describe things.  Why does it seem okay to describe someone as "skinny", but not "chubby" or the like?

Maybe there are better adjectives to use in certain cases.  Either way, someone that isn't versed in various cultures might take offense or even be confused about a descriptions we use on a mainly English-speaking board.

For instance, I have a friend who is from Portugal,  and she dislikes the term "skinny", she prefers athletic. She still knows what is meant, but some words seem to carry different or heavier stigmas.

2 hours ago, MasterP said:

I know its off-topic, but isn't "any" look of a human naturally shaped?  Assuming it isn't plastic surgery?

Adjectives are used to describe things.  Why does it seem okay to describe someone as "skinny", but not "chubby" or the like?

Maybe there are better adjectives to use in certain cases.  Either way, someone that isn't versed in various cultures might take offense or even be confused about a descriptions we use on a mainly English-speaking board.

For instance, I have a friend who is from Portugal,  and she dislikes the term "skinny", she prefers athletic. She still knows what is meant, but some words seem to carry different or heavier stigmas.

It's a very very confusing world we live in. "Chubby" or even "fat" or "plump" or "skinny" or "slim" can all be used as derogatory or not derogatory terms and what ever way they are used, they can also be taken either way too whether meant that way or not. 

On 3/7/2021 at 3:00 PM, Wulfgar85 said:

I'm sorry I feel like this was a bad topic  to start. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

No worries, dude. Everyone's got their own idea of what constitutes 'chubby' or other levels of non-skinny-ness, and how much we should care about such things, and you can see how that can be a touchy subject in a world where we have both people who die from preventable health problems due to weight and people who have a great deal of self-hate because they look like humans instead of Barbie dolls. BUT, you're not wrong to like a certain look or to bring up the subject at all.

But seriously, does nobody have any recommendations along these lines? 

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

21 hours ago, Wulfgar85 said:

Who is this girl, and where did you find this video. Does she have more videos, that was amazingly hot

No idea what her name is. I snagged the video off of 4chan's /gif/ board (tread carefully if you choose to go there, not for the feint of heart). I know there's a longer version of this video which includes a few minutes of her holding. I've never seen another video with her in it.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, 8BitMike said:

I can't believe somebody thought it was a good idea to edit that video and remove all of the wonderful desperation and general-cuteness I went through the effort of getting. 😔

Was you the one that ordered that custom? do you, or even @wko86 happen to have the original file? The one attached there is just a screen capture, and it's a bit annoying because the video is in a 9:16 format (vertical) but it was recorded in 16:9 (horizontal)

On 5/8/2021 at 4:37 PM, 8BitMike said:

I can't believe somebody thought it was a good idea to edit that video and remove all of the wonderful desperation and general-cuteness I went through the effort of getting. 😔

Some people only like the wetting, like myself. Desperation does nothing for me, further, I think it's a waste of time. I usually skip ahead in long wetting videos that have lots of desperation.

• 5 months later...

Hahahaha. I don't know how big ya like em but I just might be your girl. And don't worry about the adjectives. As long as your intent is good. I will say that we don't need the caveat of "attractive for a big girl" or whatever. The times they are a changing. I think we can just be normal now. 

On 3/7/2021 at 12:51 PM, MasterP said:

As the fat woman in every room that still gets male attention and it confuses people, I will speak up.

The reason why not all adjectives are created equal is bc skinny is desirable and has a good connotation in our world while chubby or fat is a bad word. Until it just becomes a non weighted ( pun intended) adjective, it will continue to hurt. That's what there is a big push in the post positivity movent to take back the word "fat".

Your friend might not like being called skinny but I assure you she sure AF doesnt want to be called fat I ANY society.