Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

am i the only one ? (bedwetting guestion)

Hi

Can you tell me what do you mean about my really extreme natural daily wetting of my bed?

am i  really only one? 

We pee our bed with my boyfriend every night . All is wet. Sheet and duvets and smell it very much.

I rewet my bed 4 times peer one night.

I love it All is very wet  very yellow  all makes clattering sounds.

It is really my life 

thank you 

IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_4819.JPG

IMG_5386.JPG

IMG_5387.JPG

IMG_5388.JPG

IMG_5389.JPG

You and your boyfriend are lucky to have found each other. A lot of us have to behave ourselves because our partners either hate bedwetting or only tolerate it.

You're not the only one though. I can think of some other bedwetting couples who married. It would probably be wrong to say they married because they both wet their bed, but it certainly helped.  

My girlfriend and I don’t mind sleeping in a wet bed on occasion, but we usually put down something to absorb most of it when we play. Occasionally we’ll get the urge to just be filthy and just piss the bed, but we try to steam clean afterwards. Not gonna lie though, we’ve let it get pretty bad lol. Sometimes watching the steam cleaner bring it from yellow to white is oddly satisfying. 

I guess it just boils down to “different strokes for different folks”. I’ve got much more of a tolerance for a stained bed than my other half does. Y’all are lucky to have each other 

Guest Wethamen
On 3/6/2021 at 8:46 PM, LEILAWET1 said:

Hi

Can you tell me what do you mean about my really extreme natural daily wetting of my bed?

am i  really only one? 

We pee our bed with my boyfriend every night . All is wet. Sheet and duvets and smell it very much.

I rewet my bed 4 times peer one night.

I love it All is very wet  very yellow  all makes clattering sounds.

It is really my life 

thank you 

IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_4819.JPG

IMG_5386.JPG

IMG_5387.JPG

IMG_5388.JPG

IMG_5389.JPG

My goodness that's.. so sexy. How's the smell though?

One time my girlfriend was about to leave for work and I really wanted to fool around. She was dressed all nice for her job so she didn’t want to do anything too crazy, so just before she walked out the door, she pulled down her pants and panties, sat on the bed, and just used the bare mattress like a toilet. She kissed me as she got up to leave and just smiled and said “sniff that and get yourself off.”

8 minutes ago, DesertTortoise said:

One time my girlfriend was about to leave for work and I really wanted to fool around. She was dressed all nice for her job so she didn’t want to do anything too crazy, so just before she walked out the door, she pulled down her pants and panties, sat on the bed, and just used the bare mattress like a toilet. She kissed me as she got up to leave and just smiled and said “sniff that and get yourself off.”

I have so many fantasies about this sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...