Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Games (and other sex/kink games)

Looking for recommendations for popular and/or fun omo and sex games! Any other kinks are fine as long as they're not morally bad (like obviously no assault or anything). Even if it's not a personal kink of mine I appreciate it since listing out my many kinks would take... so many minutes. So many.

And as an aside any good omo sims mods would be great -_- so hard to find!

Edited to say: sorry I meant computer games!

Edited by barelybursting (see edit history)
15 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Trying to put together a jigsaw puzzle while desperate to pee, before you have an accident, can be a fun game and challenge.

While experimenting with enemas a few years back I'd find myself a suitably hard set of sudokus that I knew would take me an hour or more and wouldn't allow myself to empty out until they were done.  The cramps coming and going really messed with the concentration.

Just now, trekkie said:

@SergioUK That sounds like a challenge! I take it you finished with clean clothes?

Always, but the bathroom was only a few steps away if I had to give in.  When the intention was to lose control eventually, such as running errands in town with an enema and marshmallows I'd use a nappy and waterproof underwear, so giving in was a trade-off between internal and external discomfort.

• 2 months later...

Welp, I see you later said "computer games", so . . . this is mostly not useful advice to you, but I'll leave it up in case anyone else is inspired to try it.

==================================================================

Here are a few ideas....

You could adapt any drinking game, even if what you choose to drink does not contain alcohol.  Perhaps a game of "never have I ever" or maybe one of the games where you pick a handful of things from a list, then watch a movie or TV show and drink whenever your picked items happen.  The obvious adaptation is that you can't go use the washroom.  Everyone holds it until someone wets.  As I say, the use of alcohol, while effective, could be made optional.  You might instead just say x amount of whatever you want, or you could offer other drinks with diuretic effects, such as caffeinated drinks, or drinks made with dandelion.

You could use the Purity Test in one of its many incarnations, and take a drink for every "yes" answer . . . some versions of the test even have Omo questions on them!  I'm having trouble finding the one we used when I was in college, but poke around, there are some good ones out there.

66. Willingly urinated on the garments that you were wearing at the time? (In other words: piss in your pants; wet yourself; had an accident.)

Then, if you're just looking for something to do as a couple, you could have some play time, take turns taking clothes off.  You can't take anything off until the other person's pee is on it, and you can only take one item off at a time.  This, of course, means that to get your partner's pants off, you have to piss on theirs . . . through yours.  You can't take yours off until their piss is on them.

Another thing you could do as a couple is go bar hopping/clubbing and declare it a no-washroom night.  You can both wear diapers at the start of the night, but you get only one.  When it is full, you get to make one, and only one, trip to the washroom, where you get rid of the diaper and replace it with regular underwear.  It's on the honor system that you don't use the toilet while you are in there.  Once you are out of the diaper, though, you still only get to go in your pants.  Oh, and make sure you drink plenty of water between drinks -- you wouldn't want to end up with a hangover.  😄

I kind of remember someone posting on here somewhere about a game of strip poker, except that you had to pee in your underwear if that was the last thing you were still wearing, so there's that.

So there's a few thoughts.

Edited by SoggyShorts (see edit history)