Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Called out for wetting the bed.

Guest Golden Slumber

Guest Golden Slumber

My brother invited me over for drinks lastnight and pizza. I was hesitant to stay over because I've been wetting the bed again  lately  a lot..  and beer makes me pee a lot..  I tried to avoid staying over from the get go... However once there we were having a great time and playing video games that we just kept drinking.. I ended up having to stay over because I had to much to drink.. I brought my pee pad with me just incase and tucked it under the sheets... well as mentioned beer makes me pee a lot.. and I had an accident and flooded the bed getting some on the mattress.

He was understanding for the most part.. I can't believe I was stupid enough to sleep over I should have called a cab. I peed before bed and everything. I should have wore a diaper but I'm always paranoid someone will hear me in them they're very thick diapers and crinckle like crazy. That's looking better than my brother catching me pissing his guest bed. Now he has photos of it too one where my little boner is visible 🤦‍♂️ I must have been dreaming of something.. My brother was never a bedwetter and always 

Edited by Golden Slumber (see edit history)

Feel you man, I still wet the bed pretty frequently... last time it happened outside my home was in my family house during winter holidays and fortunately I had my diaper on... it was a full wetting and my diaper was soaked. My parents and brother know of my issue, but they teased me because my pajama was all wet even though I had a diaper...

The night before I drank too much cola but I peed before bed, thinking nothing could happen... And the morning after I woke up in a really wet diaper. It was still kinda  warm, so it was recent.  However, that morning I woke up with a terrible urge to pee, actually I was leaking pretty badly when my eyes opened. I ran to the bathroom but I eventually had an accident in my already soaked diaper because my brother was in the bathroom... I could feel pee gushing out of my diaper and I also left a small puddle... my parents were understanding but I wet the bed and the corridor (and my clothes) on the same morning... So, I know how embarrassing it can be man!

Edited by Omoboy31 (see edit history)

okay, man, look. ive read like, all your posts, and im honestly shocked your accounts still up despite the mods claiming to be against pissing where youre forcing someone else to clean it up.

i could understand if these were all genuine accidents, but you state beforehand in almost every one of your posts that you KNOW beforehand youre very likely to wet the bed. you seem to ruin other peoples mattresses often, and the worst part is that you dont even have the decency to tell them afterwards. you ruin their beds, without even attempting to use any protection, or warning people beforehand, or even just not sleeping in other peoples fucking beds when you know youre going to fuck up their mattresses, and then leave them to discover and have to clean up your pissi really, really hope your stories are fiction or roleplaying or something (which honestly, i highly doubt this one is real. i cant imagine any real person taking pictures of you with an obvious boner, in a pissed bed and then sending those to you) but given the fact you post these in the experiences section rather than fiction, it doesnt seem like it. 

i really think the mods should remove your posts because it honestly feels like people are enabling you to keep doing this shit. do i even need to bring up how involving people unknowingly and nonconsensual in kink is fucked up ontop of that? even if these are all genuine accidents youre still getting off to it, obviously. its just. all incredibly fucked up and infuriating. if it were me id be making you pay for a new matress for pulling this shit.

Guest Golden Slumber
11 hours ago, Omomancer said:

okay, man, look. ive read like, all your posts, and im honestly shocked your accounts still up despite the mods claiming to be against pissing where youre forcing someone else to clean it up.

i could understand if these were all genuine accidents, but you state beforehand in almost every one of your posts that you KNOW beforehand youre very likely to wet the bed. you seem to ruin other peoples mattresses often, and the worst part is that you dont even have the decency to tell them afterwards. you ruin their beds, without even attempting to use any protection, or warning people beforehand, or even just not sleeping in other peoples fucking beds when you know youre going to fuck up their mattresses, and then leave them to discover and have to clean up your pissi really, really hope your stories are fiction or roleplaying or something (which honestly, i highly doubt this one is real. i cant imagine any real person taking pictures of you with an obvious boner, in a pissed bed and then sending those to you) but given the fact you post these in the experiences section rather than fiction, it doesnt seem like it. 

i really think the mods should remove your posts because it honestly feels like people are enabling you to keep doing this shit. do i even need to bring up how involving people unknowingly and nonconsensual in kink is fucked up ontop of that? even if these are all genuine accidents youre still getting off to it, obviously. its just. all incredibly fucked up and infuriating. if it were me id be making you pay for a new matress for pulling this shit.

Frankly you're the only one being hostile right now.. are you okay? Because if not that's okay..  but if you are okay you need to check yourself and your attitude. It's people like you that bully and treat people horribly who than go back to hiding in the shadows and hiding who they are.. and im curious for what? Like why does this upset you so much. Your rant here is basically about how I'm breaking rules and mods... do I get off on this? Oh definitely.. sorry everyone I'm the only person here who gets off on this site.. well I'm just the worst. 

Get real. They can shut my account if they wish.. it really doesn't matter to me to be completely honest. I'm not doing any harm here except telling my story and wetting the bed.. why don't you let the beds I wet (which isn't many in the last 10 years because I don't sleep over anymore because I wet the bed....) and their owners of said wet bed worry and get upset with me.. cause it's really not your problem. 

Take care.

15 hours ago, Omomancer said:

I don’t know what you have just read, but it was clear he was describing something that happened accidentally 

On 3/6/2021 at 8:40 PM, Omomancer said:

I hid my last comment because you make a good point. I hadn't yet read all of this person's posts and it only took seeing a couple of them to agree with you. 

It's not okay to wreck other people's things, and I'm also confused why all his cabin bed wetting stories are still up. If it were his OWN bed/house/whatever then fine. But not someone else's.

An accident that happens once is one thing, and should be taken care of by the wetter right away. But multiple times in multiple people's places is unacceptable, even if the accidents are involuntary. Night time diapers are a thing for overnight stays...