Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you like holding with someone else or alone?

Hi guys! I was wondering about your favorite holding style. Do you prefer holding with someone else (bf. gf, fuckbuddy or whatever) or alone? I love holding with my boyfriend, he initially was kind of skeptical about that, but in recent times he started to enjoy it and now we have holding contest (obviously, I always lose being accident prone). It’s wonderful because I feel embarrassed when I can’t hold it, but I also feel naughty hearing him being vocal about how desperate he is. It’s also arousing while I see wet patches growing on his pants, while he desperately moans! I also love when he allows me to have an accident on himself or viceversa! However, even though it seems really arousing, it’s not like I enjoy it more than being desperate on my own. It’s weird, but I perceive these two things as separate, like sex and masturbation. They are different, I can’t outline a hierarchy! What do you think?

I usually hold by myself because no one knows I'm into this; my ex was super receptive to it and would talk out fantasies with me of her holding until she wet herself, also I held a few times while I was on the phone with her, which was incredibly intimate and freeing. We had plans to someday do a hold and wetting in person (we were LDR) but unfortunately things fell apart on that front... but anyway yeah for the most part I do holds when I'm alone, I used to do them in my dorm room or at my apartment in college pretty frequently but of course now I have to wait until my parents are both gone for a long, long time and that hardly ever happens anymore thanks to quarantine, but it's okay! 

I have never experienced in real life holding with someone else but I have done via chat on here and it was very thrilling indeed. While I get very turned on when I am desperate the thought that my desperation was having the exact same affect on someone else really did take things to a whole new level and it’s something I would love to do more. 
in the meantime I just ‘practice’ alone dreaming that someone might touch me while I hold and find it as erotic as I do.

To me holding and desperation really don't do anything without the social component, so unless I am actually interacting with someone while desperate it really doesn't make it really exciting. The irony is that now when I do see other women desperate at my job I am so desperate myself that I am more focused on holding it than I am watching others desperate, although I definitely do watch and enjoy! But it's good to see that at least others are desperate with me because it is much harder to be desperate when you are the only one desperate and knowing that everybody else has relieved themselves or has empty bladders. For me solo desperation makes it so much more difficult to hold it and makes it so much more intense.

Guest shortmetalboi

I always find it far more enjoyable and arrousing when Im holding with someone else. Im straight so I really only get something out of it if its a girl.  I honestly dont hold much by myself unless Im chatting with someone

19 hours ago, Simcaste said:

Do a holding with someone else amplify by several order of magnitude the whole experience. I rarely hold until my limit if I’m alone. I usually do a holding when I’m chatting with someone else who could push me further. I find it way more enjoyable.

Doing a hold with someone where you're both desperate can be extra challenging. Seeing the other person squirm and fidget makes you so much more aware of your own need. 

Unfortunately for a very long time my holds have been exclusively alone, but not by choice. The only person to hold pee with me was my ex-wife. To be fully enjoyable I need an appreciative female observing me , and becoming aroused by it. Much better yet is holding  her pee with me , so I can enjoy her desperation and eventual wetting as well.

But lacking a partner, when I do a hold until I wet my pants for fun, I imagine in my mind a woman playing along with me. If I pleasure myself afterward it is always with a female enjoying my desperation with me, and asking for status updates, while urging me to keep holding .

Edited by wettingman
typo (see edit history)

I've only ever held alone, but holding with someone is one of my biggest fantasies. I think it would be so hot to meet up with someone, and we each drink a bunch of water and hold as long as possible. We'd have each other to help push ourselves to our limits, and I feel like it could help me advance past the point I normally give up.

I personally have not had the chance to do a hold with someone else- my first partner (Iv had two- both online) had kinda spoiled talking about romantic or sexual stuff since they were really into RPing which just kinda weirds me out just now. My second one who id met after discovering this fettish was suprisingly receptive to it but I was a twat and too young at the time to have properly used that oh so short time to its full advantage.

I feel like it would probably be better after a few times but thinking about getting to a point where Im comfertable with someone enough to do something like that even if they were into it more than me makes me also uncomfertable

7 hours ago, Bisonwin said:

I feel like it would probably be better after a few times but thinking about getting to a point where Im comfertable with someone enough to do something like that even if they were into it more than me makes me also uncomfertable

Same here. I've talked about pee habits with a bunch of people IRL, and a few of those have progressed to the point where they expressed openness to some sort of contest. I was afraid to try to follow through and attempt to set anything up, though. They were all pretty good friends, and despite their indications of openness, I was afraid that if I tried to make anything of it that our existing friendship would be ruined.