Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone else get hard during holding?

Guest misatos_lover

7 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I am female but just wanted to add that holding is a huge turn on for me and while I obviously do t get hard I do often get so horny I can’t pee too...it’s not an exclusive thing to males 😉

One way or another, your underpants are getting damp!

I once finished off a beer just before going to bed, and I woke up both painfully desperate to wee, and in an anatomical state not conducive to relieving that urge... I thought the standard method of alleviating said condition would cause a wetting accident as well!

Eventually I think I managed to manipulate things so I was able to relieve some of the pressure into my nappy, and then nature tends to take its course in terms of things restoring themselves to their normal state.

18 hours ago, Viridis said:

I may be in the minority here, but I actually have a pretty hard time (no pun intended) getting hard when I'm desperate. Even when I'm holding intentionally it's difficult, which I can find a bit annoying. I guess the turn on for me is the wetness and relief rather than the desperation. Seeing someone else desperate gets me going very easily tho

Something similar happens to me. While I'm holding it, I'm aroused and hard.  But when I reach that serious desperation point, it becomes difficult to stay hard, almost like my body is trying to make me go soft so that I can relieve my aching bladder.

Guest VinnyBlue

Oh yep i always get hard to some extent while bursting, i can't help it. I really wish i didn't get hard tho so that i'd be able to leak and let it out easier, oof

I guess over the years my brain automatically sees desperation and thinks "OH, HARD TIME"

Holding is definitely a sexual experience for me, I don't hold for any other reason that sexual gratification.. So with that said, I am hard for a good amount of my holds, especially towards the end. As I get more desperate, being hard helps me to hold because it helps me to keep everything clenched up. But if you can't pee with a boner, maybe just keep holding because when I'm desperate it really doesn't matter weather or not my dick is hard, I'm going to go pee regardless if that's what I want.

15 hours ago, squirmystud said:

Something similar happens to me. While I'm holding it, I'm aroused and hard.  But when I reach that serious desperation point, it becomes difficult to stay hard, almost like my body is trying to make me go soft so that I can relieve my aching bladder.

I have read reports from men who had sex with their partner while having a full bladder, and although it's a big turn-on with big rewards for some, others can't stay hard long enough to complete the act.  

I love reading about other peoples experiences like this. I have often wondered if others can stay hard when they hold.

I get hard as my bladder fills. I often dress in lingerie and sometimes diapers or pullups when i hold or wet - i get very aroused just getting ready.

I cannot pee when i am hard. Sometimes i will leak a little - this makes me hard - then wait and leak again. If i'm fully holding then i can't get hard as i get close to letting go. The feeling when i have to let go is like an orgasm though. I get hard as soon as my bladder is empty and my orgasms are mindblowing.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YES!

Just the need to pee has me hard more often than not. Being hard also helps me hold it longer, in-avertedly, because I can't even leak while I'm hard it seems. There have been times where I've deliberately tried to stay hard on commutes home to stop me from wetting myself publicly, only for disaster to strike not long after going soft again.

On 3/6/2021 at 8:43 PM, Viridis said:

I may be in the minority here, but I actually have a pretty hard time (no pun intended) getting hard when I'm desperate. Even when I'm holding intentionally it's difficult, which I can find a bit annoying. I guess the turn on for me is the wetness and relief rather than the desperation. Seeing someone else desperate gets me going very easily tho

I am the same way, have been forever . This is odd because pee holding is what arouses me. Bladder fullness is fine but I experience pressure in my penis which becomes as you said annoying and distracting. I can be enjoying myself but once the pressure builds up my erection fades.

So if I am holding until i wet  the fun occurs after I pee, and I remember the event but imagining an appreciative female watching 

16 hours ago, wettingman said:

I am the same way, have been forever . This is odd because pee holding is what arouses me. Bladder fullness is fine but I experience pressure in my penis which becomes as you said annoying and distracting. I can be enjoying myself but once the pressure builds up my erection fades.

So if I am holding until i wet  the fun occurs after I pee, and I remember the event but imagining an appreciative female watching 

What a great way to explain it