Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW commision thread version 03

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 4 comic commission for IcyMcSpicy2662  An inkling girl is in the middle of a Turf War, absolutely bursting, seconds to peeing herself (with a big bladder bulge). She decides she can’t wait anym

A commission for Discord user Blair the Witch: Starfire and Raven both locked in a room, captured, both need to pee, Raven is meditating to not focus on it until Starfire pees herself and raven can’t

A commission for IllusiveOne: an extreme pee desperation picture of Aphrodite from the game Hades. For context: In game, the protagonist can gift bottles of nectar to the various deities you enco

Posted Images

On 2/14/2023 at 10:44 AM, LydiaPrower8 said:

The best version of Velma if you ask me. At least it's not THAT version.

I like all versions of her personally and I was honestly kind of baffled at the hate she got after finishing the show recently, i'm like "this is the character everyone decided was ZOMG the worst person ever? really?" But let's not get into that on here as i'm tired of the discourse surrounding that show and i'd rather this thread not go off-topic and get derailed by that sort of thing.

21 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

I heard Velma was coming out I watched the 1st 2 episodes and then when the next episodes released I tried to watch it and I just couldn't I don't hate the show I just can't get into it

I will say the show does have a lot less "meta" jokes after the first couple of episodes and i've seen people that were initially not into the show get into it once they checked out the later episodes. But if you don't want to do that fair enough.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)

That Velma show really is awful and after watching that clip with a certain character being killed, since I'll avoid spoilers for anyone that somehow actually cares. I'm simultaneously disappointed this is tied to one of my favorite franchises growing up and glad it's not actually called Scooby-Doo so I can just pretend this isn't connected at all. 

16 hours ago, AD51 said:

That Velma show really is awful and after watching that clip with a certain character being killed, since I'll avoid spoilers for anyone that somehow actually cares. I'm simultaneously disappointed this is tied to one of my favorite franchises growing up and glad it's not actually called Scooby-Doo so I can just pretend this isn't connected at all. 

I wholeheartedly disagree, I think it's a damn good show personally and i'm not disappointed at all that it's tied to that franchise. Besides this isn't the first time the series gone more dark and mature, if anything the comic book series Scooby Doo Apocalypse goes even darker as Fred actually gets killed off early on there and as the title suggests it takes place in a post-apocalyptic future.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

A commission for Bucketman: Triandra on her stomach in bed. She’s kinda hugging the pillow against her face and her expression is one of mild discomfort. She’s sleeping of course 

She’s got one leg bent back while the other is straight.

There’s a puddle around her crotch with some dark stains visible around the puddle. 

Also the bunny outfit has coattails, but since I want the bottoms to be fairly visible I suppose I’d ask for them to be kinda scrunched up around her hips

One detail I’d like for a bit of humor is like a chibi-ish dream of her standing in the ocean thinking “maybe this is where I should’ve been” (just the small joke that she looks like a summer alt and not an Easter on)

image.thumb.png.d9a6d69b7daf0a942bbf4ffc96bbeb18.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bombality said:

A commission for discord user Blair the witch: Based on the episode “I double dog dare you” of the first season of Total Drama Island where they are playing a “do a dare or be eliminated from the contest” thing.

First image has Gwen wetting herself with dialogue from Heather taunting her, second image is Heather starting to wet herself as well and third one has Gwen returning the sass. Exact dialogue was chosen by the commissioner.

HeatherAndGwen_DespWet_image.thumb.png.c6748f11420a7fc644b3cc346e24a21a.png

GWEN OMO!!! Thanks Blair yous a real one!

6 hours ago, Bombality said:

A commission for discord user Blair the witch: Based on the episode “I double dog dare you” of the first season of Total Drama Island where they are playing a “do a dare or be eliminated from the contest” thing.

First image has Gwen wetting herself with dialogue from Heather taunting her, second image is Heather starting to wet herself as well and third one has Gwen returning the sass. Exact dialogue was chosen by the commissioner.

HeatherAndGwen_DespWet_image.thumb.png.c6748f11420a7fc644b3cc346e24a21a.png

This show is why I'm even here. It crossed a bunch of wires in my brain as a kid.  

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Bombality said:

A 4 comic commission for IcyMcSpicy2662 

An inkling girl is in the middle of a Turf War, absolutely bursting, seconds to peeing herself (with a big bladder bulge). She decides she can’t wait anymore and runs to a corner of the arena so she can’t be seen by the other inklings and relieves herself (with a strong stream). She thinks she got away with it, but after the Turf War is over, the other inklings notice a massive puddle in one of the corners and notice it’s not the same color as either team.

(Character aged up though it may be hard to tell since from what I can see adult Inklings aren't much different from kid ones)

image.thumb.png.20d6733473801047eed2ab24e271aaec.png

image.thumb.png.56f7b69f352d9b9729569bc00b161d7f.png

Same situation as in my Connie Maheswaran request, but with Judy in her cop uniform and Nick. Maybe you could change the position Judy gets in before she bursts into one where she is leaning back, which causes her stream to shoot upwards

(The request this mentions can be found in page 22 of my lighting request thread https://www.omorashi.org/topic/80485-bombalitys-alsmost-sfw-lightning-request-thread/page/22/)

image.thumb.png.7869f083a29b08678b70804e984991f0.png

Raven from Teen Titans desperate with a big bladder bulge starts running to the bathroom, unfortunately, Starfire, who is bursting as well (with a bigger bulge than Raven) gets in before Raven does. Raven waits outside the bathroom door, but she can’t hold it anymore, so she creates a portal , pulls aside her leotard, and lets go.

(As always, characters aged up)

image.thumb.png.7c63b1c88d1cfc6f07cd086a8568e50a.png

image.thumb.png.026ae574f1483cfaa8fa550182206659.png

A parody of a scene from the movie American Pie. In the movie, a boy is the victim of a prank and accidentally goes into the girls bathroom while he is very desperate. As he gets in a stall and is about to go, a few girls walk in the bathroom and start talking. He then realizes that he’s in the wrong bathroom so to avoid humiliation, he tries to hold it in until the girls go away. Unfortunately for him, he couldn’t, and it doesn’t end well. Going off that, my commission will be the same situation but with different details. Basically, a girl at school would be bursting due to holding it all day (with a big bulge of course), and would run to the bathroom right after class ends. But as she gets into a stall and sits down, other girls come in. It turns out this girl is REALLY pee shy, as in she’s very self secure and doesn’t like anyone hearing her pee. So she stays sitting on the toilet with her pants down trying to wait until the girls leave, struggling. She eventually can’t hold it anymore, and explodes; Her stream is very loud due to holding it for so long.

image.thumb.png.ef1eb4b0b70c0e0798b97696d5a469f2.png

image.thumb.png.e7dd4289d574374bee69361a8becf5a6.png

image.thumb.png.f14b675eac6e2441ada564ed4d28f252.png

image.thumb.png.81ae7fb37306f3578a1f5e3550bda582.png

Wow that’s a lot and all of them are well done!

• 1 month later...