Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW commision thread version 03

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 4 comic commission for IcyMcSpicy2662  An inkling girl is in the middle of a Turf War, absolutely bursting, seconds to peeing herself (with a big bladder bulge). She decides she can’t wait anym

A commission for Discord user Blair the Witch: Starfire and Raven both locked in a room, captured, both need to pee, Raven is meditating to not focus on it until Starfire pees herself and raven can’t

A commission for IllusiveOne: an extreme pee desperation picture of Aphrodite from the game Hades. For context: In game, the protagonist can gift bottles of nectar to the various deities you enco

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Antispam said:

Again TO THE DRAWING BOARD

...and now I want to see that too.  That's my overactive imagination for ya.  Alas, I don't have the budget to commission art right now as I'm in the process of moving...that and there's certain payment processing services that I trust more than others after past attempts at commissioning stuff resulting in my card numbers being stolen.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

A commission continuation of this image (https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/image/53494-robin-and-cinder-part-1/) for the Ray of sting: While Robin didn’t want to barge in the bathrooom while her friens was showering she just couldn’t wait anymore, Cinder doesn't seem to mind though, she may even be "enjoying" the idea.

RobinAndCinder_p2_v1.thumb.png.988c7855200e8e87ff53d7ae374830cb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 commissions, one for an annonymous commissioner and one for discord user Siv5122 respectively

A soft shaded wetting image of Jenny Hart from the show bless the Harts

JennyHart_peeing_image_v1.thumb.png.883625f5e228da556bc269882d684e17.png

A no shaded color desperation image of Siv5122's OC Svenja, a pilot, in an airplane unable to leave her seat due to turbulence, already starting to leak

Svenja_peedesp_image_v1.thumb.png.f2d9fc65eacf708a59bde93c541f1a31.png

• 1 month later...

Happy Halloween, in the spirit of the holiday have a a pair of fear wetting pictures

The first one is a commission for LifeIsStrange: a wetting picture of Jessica from the Scooby Doo movie Camp Scare. We agreed that being a character from that serie it would be cool to make it a fear wetting picture. I must admit I had a lot of fun making that shadow of the main villan (I think).

Jessica_wetting_v1.thumb.png.1c2a24d0b4054f61495b500fe1e1990e.png

The second one is actually intended to be Halloween themed, a commission for The Ray of Sting starring his character Robin (in human form) and Sake's character Sarah: Robin jumped out of the bushes with an axe dressed as Sammy Lawerence (from Bendy and the ink machine) causing Sarah to who is dressed as Cinthya (from Pokemon) to wet herself (no pudle as I don't think there would be time for one to form).

Sarah_FearWetting_v1.thumb.png.ef9813815b7939bf4524c8e94331a9c5.png

I'm not very experienced with making images in low light settings so I hope they look good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Bombality said:

Once again I have two commissions to show because I forgot to show the first when I finished it

The first is a follow-up of the Aphrodite (from the videogame “Hades”) picture I did some time ago. For context, in the game, once a character has been gifted 8 Nectar, the way to proceed forward with their bond path is to gift Ambrosia: larger, harder to acquire containers of liquid, that being said here the Goddess is in the final stages of her bond path and hasn’t had a restroom break.

Aphrodite_UltExtPeeDesp_image_v1.thumb.png.9b7430449c105b6fcade06b32e1a4bd4.png

I think that is one of the largest bladder bulges you've ever drawn! The enormous bottles and the fact she's only about halfway done with the last one too... My goodness this is incredible!! :cat_hearts:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Semi-important good news: Ok, so I had been planning to reopen commissions either on christmas or some day of january because I wasn't sure if we were going ot be able to visit our grandparents this year. Turns out we won't be able to, so opening them tomorrow (two hours from now so technically they already are because I won't be able to work on any with what's left of today)

Prices are going to be the same, I was supposed figure how much I take to finish pictures to change them into something appropiate, but I ended up procrastination on that for too long and ended up not doing it.

The lightning request thread will continue to be open since the style on it and in here are different enough that I think they can coexist.