Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW commision thread version 03

image.thumb.png.05b7e8be0da1cd80bd126aedf9e27081.png

(For those who dont't want to read the whole thing, the main changes are that this is better organized than my last version and prices have changed)

Rules

- I will not draw sexual features even if the character is nude or wearing tight clothing, they will either be covered or be shown as if the character didn't have them

- I will not draw gore but xrays are fine, don’t expect overly detailed internal organs however.

- I will not draw poop, farts or diapers at all. Poo holding is fine but don't expect me to show the results or internal views showing the waste.

Aclarations

- Comissions take priority over requests

- Prices (below on the "Prices" section) are in USD

- The styles of art I do are 2d digital artwork, 3D renders, 3D animations (around 10 seconds long), pixel art and comic containing either of these (except animation).

- If possible, all commissions will be finished at most after a week of the idea being agreed on. If the commission has multiple pages, fully detailed characters or renders each one of these units will add another week to the time.

-  When you make commission I’ll ask you some extra questions to make sure the prize is defined correctly, once it’s been decided I’ll start working on it, I may make more questions and show progress updates to make sure you like the end result.

- You can pay at any point while I am working on the commission but paying early means that the updates I give will not have watermark and will be at full resolution.

- I use PayPal and I'll be telling you the email to which you can send payments to in direct message as we talk about the request.

- For comics all these parameters apply per page and a page includes up to 6 panels.

Prices

- 2D artwork

image.thumb.png.0b38a66d8c8dd3cff3d312d784619606.png

3D renders

ComissionPrices_3D.png

(Note: A reused character is either a free model that you provide or you show me where I can download or one that I made in a previous request that I can use again, in either case I will still have to pose and likely remodel it slightly)

- Pixel art: 1$ per image

Previous work

(I'll keep updating these with artwork in the near future as of this post's creation and continue to do so after each finished piece)

2d artworks (extreme / unrealistic): https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1116-bombs-almost-sfw-extreme-desperation-drawings/

2d artworks (normal): https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1291-bombs-almost-sfw-desperation-wetting-drawings/

Comics: https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1292-bombs-almost-sfw-extreme-desperation-comics/

3D renders (extreme / unrealistic): https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1355-bombs-almost-sfw-extreme-desperation-3d-renders/

3D renders (normal): https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1354-bombs-almost-sfw-pee-desperation-3d-renders/

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 4 comic commission for IcyMcSpicy2662  An inkling girl is in the middle of a Turf War, absolutely bursting, seconds to peeing herself (with a big bladder bulge). She decides she can’t wait anym

A commission for Discord user Blair the Witch: Starfire and Raven both locked in a room, captured, both need to pee, Raven is meditating to not focus on it until Starfire pees herself and raven can’t

A commission for IllusiveOne: an extreme pee desperation picture of Aphrodite from the game Hades. For context: In game, the protagonist can gift bottles of nectar to the various deities you enco

Posted Images

A 2 part comission for discord user The ray of Sting featuring one of his OC, a Coyote girl called Robin. First a side view shot of her holding her pee and then her releasing it in a measuring container showing 1.2 liter.

Coyote_peedesp_v1.thumb.png.8472339cb35e46841eb1cf48b348bd5a.png

Coyote_relief_v2.thumb.png.b28b2f51dc43f136d5ef8d30f0681a9e.png

A comission for discord user Nomnomcat featuring Noelle from his game Nomako, holding herself and then peeing in the same pose.

Noelle_peedesp_v1.thumb.png.16e3d6b2242fbc72005b85c6add0bf58.png

Noelle_wet_v2.thumb.png.529857a9b2af3a0196ffb7d4057edf03.png

A commission for discord user ForThoseWhoWander: Thor and Captain America having a holding contest with a couple of bladder gauges and xrays. Finished 24 of Debruary of 2021

665321493_CapAmericaAndThor_ExPeeDesp_v2.thumb.png.8f46d71286ebebc5668423796dfc567d.png

Another comission for discord user The ray of Sting. Robin wetting herself with only swimming trunks (I was given a more updated reference for this one if you wonder why she suddenly has abs).

Coyote_wet_v2.thumb.png.32c1bf45c9ab7daad1d0f4e1df22b2f3.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Another comission featuring Robin for Ray of Sting where she is struggling to undo her pants while drunk, on the bathroom, starting to wet herself.

Robin_DrunkWet_v1.thumb.png.c52f7f429df9e4808de21376d0d7493c.png

And a comission for Thispieguy1, featuring multiple characters from a Dungeons and Dragons setting, a human (left, named Tess), a halfling / gnome cross (middle, named Claire) and a tiefling (right, named Runa) all desperate to pee, I was given the option to choose the backgroung and went for a tavern so I added some chairs and tables.

DNDGirls_peedesp_v2.thumb.png.0b55c45e72f294c018f36ac3b6df8565.png

• 4 weeks later...

A comission for discord user The Ray of Sting: It's a prequel of a previous image starring his character Maggie where she was peeing in a bucket, in this one she is slightly desperate to pee, may be more images in the future showing her getting more desperate. 

Maggie_peedesp_p1_v1.thumb.png.4125ff753ac5a2c0d4bd460518311b23.png

A commission for deviantart user Zeroith-Zenith: Hilda (Pokémon Black / White) aged up multiple years, squatting and relieving herself in the streets at night, she has a happy and relieved look on her face. Her crotch is darkened out but her pee is visible coming out of her.

Hilda_peeeing_v2.thumb.png.12fce414fad1e48f70a61cf63bf102e8.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 8:57 PM, Bombality said:

A multiimage commision for The ray of sting: Maggie (Toon version) is very desperate to pee but then she has the idea of ereasing her urethra to avoid wetting herself, she later regrets her desision though. Fully finished July 12 of 2021.

ToonMaggie_ExtPeeDesp_p1_v01.thumb.png.f15c4566fa5785b2a07a5a7627f551ff.png

ToonMaggie_ExtPeeDesp_p2_v01.thumb.png.b49d528f087d13efd153ae7544e8cdc9.png

ToonMaggie_ExtPeeDesp_p3_v01.thumb.png.df9208c018f29488e2e6a8ed314bc24d.png

She erased her Urethra?! My goodness... That's a concept I never thought would be so hot but here it is! 

2 hours ago, Tentacool said:

She erased her Urethra?! My goodness... That's a concept I never thought would be so hot but here it is! 

Toon logic allows for some very interesting possibilities.  Like...imagine somebody doing that to Jessica Rabbit, who explicitly is a toon, she might even end up with a bladder bigger (and bouncier) than her boobs!

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)