Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I was bored earlier today and decided to do some light bondage, but I thought it would be fun to do an escape room type thing. So I wore some short shorts(underwear underneath of course) and a skirt over that. I turned off all the lights and closed all the windows before zip tying my legs together. Next I put on a blindfold and tried to zip tie my hands behind my back, it ended up pretty lose regardless but it was the best I could do alone. So here I was, hands and feet tied laying facedown in my bathtub. As good a time as ever to soil myself, no wetting however just messing. Now the game was on. I haphazardly snailed out of the tub and managed to free my hands pretty quickly, to make up for that I kept my hands shoved down the waistband of my skirt the rest of the time. I’m not sure where all I went but I hopped around bumping into walls until I found something that could cut me free.

Overall:my ankles hurt and I’ve got some cleaning up to do. 

Did you have fun soiling your shorts?

I'd love to try something bondage for a wetting but I don't know that I'd a.) be able to tie my hands, and b.) be able to get them free when I was done. And I'm way too fetish-shy to find someone to do it for me. (Plus I'd probably get impatient and pee voluntarily before I could lose control, happens EVERY hold)

Hard for me not to enjoy soiling myself in any circumstances, Anyways I’d recommend the zip tie approach for bondage and I’ve figured out a good way to stop from leaving wrists loose. Tie an extra cord around the end of the zip tie so you can pull it tight with your legs easily. And it is always really temping to just wet yourself instead of waiting for an accident,  I usually wet right after tying myself up and spend my time trying to escape. I’ve got a damn annoying diaper rash because of that from a little bondage session that went on a little too long a night or two ago.

Guest Wethamen
On 3/11/2021 at 8:37 PM, THEO WANDER said:

Hard for me not to enjoy soiling myself in any circumstances, Anyways I’d recommend the zip tie approach for bondage and I’ve figured out a good way to stop from leaving wrists loose. Tie an extra cord around the end of the zip tie so you can pull it tight with your legs easily. And it is always really temping to just wet yourself instead of waiting for an accident,  I usually wet right after tying myself up and spend my time trying to escape. I’ve got a damn annoying diaper rash because of that from a little bondage session that went on a little too long a night or two ago.

Woah, what happened?!