Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Home Made Secret Wetting Pants

Hey everybody! With spring around the corner, I'm really looking forward to taking walks again. I had an idea to convert a pair of normal jeans into secret wetting pants using moisture repelling spray which is usually used for outdoor furniture or shoes. I tried two different products (pictured below) on two different pairs of jeans. They're both currently drying, but I'm hoping I will be able to test them some time over the weekend. Ideally, they will repel the pee so that it just drains out the bottom without appearing wet. If these don't work, I have an idea to try some more heavy-duty spray like latex sealer to hopefully create a moisture barrier. I couldn't find anywhere on the internet where someone has tried this before, so if you have any thoughts about how well this will work, let me know!

I'll reports back here once they're dry and I get a chance to test them both out!

2aabea468182c481bc7476da636bcdc9.jpg

1 hour ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Hmm.  Let us know how this works.  Personally, I think half of the fun is feeling the wetness cling to my legs after wetting.  I would think that this would prevent this from happening.  Maybe wearing long underwear underneath?

I agree with you there. The look and feel of wet pants is part of what makes omo so great for me. These pants would mainly be used for walking at public parks and hiking trails where I don't want to be caught with a big wet spot. I'm hoping it'll be some of the fun and excitement of public wetting but with less risk. I expect that some moisture will still get through and dampen them, especially in places that I did spray well enough, but the small amount should dry quicker. I have also really grown to enjoy the feeling and sound of soaked shoes so I will still get that aspect with this.

Update today now that they are dry. The jeans that I used the shield H2O on still have a bit of a "chemical" smell to them still and they feel noticeably heavier than they did pre treatment. Not exactly crisp or stiff, just kind of heavier. The jeans that I used scotch guard on look, feel, and smell the same as before the treatment. Not sure how this will translate into results though. I'll give them another day or two to finish curing, mainly because I won't have an opportunity to try them until this weekend. I'm still a little torn between underwear vs no underwear because I think being held up against wet boxers would eventually cause both to soak through. My other concern is the clean up. I wonder if washing them will ruin the treatment. Maybe just wash with water and no detergent?

A couple of other good ways to wet secretly are:

1. latex tights under jeans (ideally with thick socks or tights or boots to stop them swelling too much around the ankles as they fill
  2. lightweight or disposable overtrousers under jeans (and for a wet feeling against your legs, woolly tights or sweatpants underneath)

On 3/5/2021 at 4:53 PM, Themaster258 said:

My first public experience was wearing rain pants over a pair of jeans in winter. I have peed in those rain pants a few times and they don't leak, so I felt pretty safe. They just aren't appropriate wear for spring and sun though.

That's a really good idea! And I think rain pants or some other kind of waterproof pants under your jeans is definitely the most foolproof way of doing this. My hope for this project though is to have a pair of jeans that just can't absorb any fluid so no planning or wardrobe modification is needed. Also, just like you said, I think rain pants would be very very hot under jeans in the middle of summer.

11 hours ago, SergioUK said:

A couple of other good ways to wet secretly are:

1. latex tights under jeans (ideally with thick socks or tights or boots to stop them swelling too much around the ankles as they fill
  2. lightweight or disposable overtrousers under jeans (and for a wet feeling against your legs, woolly tights or sweatpants underneath)

Another great suggestion! I have tried leggings and sweat pants before, they they have always ultimately soaked through for me. I haven't tried latex before.

I should have some pics or video ready tomorrow to show the results! I'll do a more complete write up at that time.

Alright the results are in! When I got the pants out today, they both felt and smelled completely normal. No change in texture or anything that I could detect at all. So here are the results:

I tried the pants with the Scotch Guard, hoping they would work well. It was much cheaper and easier to apply than the Shield H2O. The result was.... disappointing. It provided some protection, but as you can see, they were still visibly wet. Bummer. There's a chance this could be due to me not applying it well, but I feel like I really saturated them with the Scotch Guard to give it the best possible chance. My verdict is that it just isn't strong enough for this kind of thing.

102762477_copy2-Copy.thumb.jpg.11581349b61ca7056682d5282a689606.jpg

Oh well, on to the next pair. These were treated with the Shield H2O, which was much more expensive, harder to apply, and took much longer to dry. But I guess all of that paid off. It performed amazingly well! I know I used darker jeans which hide wetness better, but they did not even feel damp on the outside except in a few very small places, which easy could have been due to how I applied it. Check it out!

767218455_copy1-Copy.thumb.jpg.9dfa2b4210d1d3f8c8229646ffda4fdb.jpg

The lighting is kind of bad, but you can see all of the pee draining around my ankles without getting the pants wet at all! It was really amazing!

So in the end, Shield H2O was the clear winner, with Scotch Guard not providing much protection at all. I'm really looking forward to wearing these on all of my spring walks!

Edited by TheHamp
Typo (see edit history)
On 3/9/2021 at 4:52 AM, dwp said:

For me, that kind of defeats the purpose of wetting. But, each to their own. 🙂 

If the purpose is to look wet, certainly, but if it's to feel wet then add something absorptive like towelling shorts or jogging pants or leggings underneath and you can have that warm wet feeling without anyone around you knowing.  I'm looking forward to the weather warming up a bit to do some of that but with lightweight rain trousers between my jeans and the underwear.  Rather convenient really, have a few pints in a pub garden half an hour walk from home and just let go when I need.

On 3/12/2021 at 9:59 AM, SergioUK said:

If the purpose is to look wet, certainly, but if it's to feel wet then add something absorptive like towelling shorts or jogging pants or leggings underneath and you can have that warm wet feeling without anyone around you knowing.  I'm looking forward to the weather warming up a bit to do some of that but with lightweight rain trousers between my jeans and the underwear.  Rather convenient really, have a few pints in a pub garden half an hour walk from home and just let go when I need.

Got ya. That does sound like fun.

D