Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wetting my nappy possibly uniform

Hi all currently in the middle of a hold it challenge where I try to exhausts my bladd r until it caves 

I've been drinking alcohol since 5 as well as about 750 ml an hour of water 

I'm doing this diapered as a suggestion from someone else hi suggested this way of holding to get a good effect from the bladder the method including just letting a second or two spurt into a towel or such 

I decided to just wear a nappy unbeknownst to my friend who's drinking with me 

And I've been getting pretty desperate and have had to let several leaks out in purpose 

The difference to the other person's method being I'm wearing a nappy to catch it when I let it out to release the pain every now and then 

Still getting very desperate and my nappy is currently quite wet 

It my leak and underneath I'm wearing a combo of a grey set of pajamas and Grey school uniform type polo shirt 

I'm hoping he goes to bed so I can just hold until I have an accident but in the meantime I may let too much out leaking or just have a full on accident before time and end up wetting my nappy full on risking leakage

I should clarify  that I'm wearing a nappy underneath a set of pajamas and polo 

Underneath a set of normal clothes that conceal everything