Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

9 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

this looks almost like they did it for real, the way it spreads, would maybe explain why she changed so quick for the next scenes

If I had to guess, I'd say that's exactly what they did. It seems like the approach an ultra-low budget production would take. Instead of rigging up an elaborate apparatus to create the appearance of a woman wetting herself, just find an actress who is willing to wet herself for real, film her just standing there until you get the shot, and then let her change wardrobe and carry on without any plan for making adjacent shots match.

Mind you, I am being snarky but I'm not complaining. I'm always excited to spot a scene like this, even if it's part of a fly-by-night operation.

3 minutes ago, ControlFreak said:

If I had to guess, I'd say that's exactly what they did. It seems like the approach an ultra-low budget production would take. Instead of rigging up an elaborate apparatus to create the appearance of a woman wetting herself, just find an actress who is willing to wet herself for real, film her just standing there until you get the shot, and then let her change wardrobe and carry on without any plan for making adjacent shots match.

Mind you, I am being snarky but I'm not complaining. I'm always excited to spot a scene like this, even if it's part of a fly-by-night operation.

Exactly what I was thinking, 

do you by chance know the actress? haha

Or as 99.9% more likely to have happened is the scenes were shot out of sequence, and they shot the wetting scene last as that is a one take event, possibly using multiple cameras.

Film and TV is not shot in the order you see it, the finished product is crafted in the editing process thing to match cut as much as possible. This is a low budget production so they will have been trying to film as quickly as possible and as logically as they could, unlike a larger production where they would have a person or person specifically going through the production process checking the continuity. Most people matching without our kink would probably not notice her dryness.

The wetting though does look very real, particularly the spread. The lack of a closeup helps with the realism as if you were to cut to a close up of her crotch you could easily be adding water via a tube etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...