Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female my cute, desperate wetting in cozy orange sweatpants ♡

23 hours ago, treatedkitty said:

my cute, desperate wetting in cozy orange sweatpants ♡

my first hold in a very long time 🧡 the tags and topic speak for themselves! enjoy 

I had a stressful week, and so I decided to plan a really nice day for myself 💛 I got a manicure/pedicure (the first since the pandemic started!), went shopping at Target for some cozy outfits, and decided to hold and wet in a new pair of sweatpants.

I’m getting back into holding after taking a break for a couple of years, and my bladder is a little weak, so I chugged a 24oz bottle of water, and that was enough to make me feel extremely full. It was exciting because my partner was home, and he has no interest in omo, so I didn’t tell him I was holding. I was squirming, rocking on chairs, and holding fingers to my urethra when I was away from him, then composed myself while walking through the common area he was in, and I really think he had no idea.

After awhile, I felt like I wasn’t going to be able to hold much longer if I didn’t let out a spurt, but I didn’t want to ruin my sweatpants yet because I wanted to record a video. So I let out a spurt in the toilet and regained control, although it was really difficult, and it felt like my peehole was *screaming* to let out more. I pulled my sweatpants up, danced around some more while setting up my phone, drank a couple more sips of water to make up for the spurt, and recorded this 🥰 in the future, I’d love to plan the time to set up my DSLR for a better picture 🤩

I was a little bladder shy and couldn’t fully release, but I was proud of what I was able to let go of, and I’ve never felt more cozy in a wet pair of pants 🥺🧡

p.s. I barely have a butt to speak of, but I hope you still find it cute! And don’t talk to me about whatever was stuck to the back of my left leg cause I’m mad about it lol! 🥴

That was beautiful. Can't wait to watch it again when I have more time later.

• 4 weeks later...