Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey! So i have had a couple experiences where I have played video games either on PC or console a bit too long and find myself squirming. I also did this once whilst playing a game called phasmophobia

I remember that, in 2020, I bought "Celeste". I knew that I would die a lot in this game, like everyone does, so I thought that if I had a goal to complete the game and had to be punished if i died...

when I was littler my cousins had the latest games system or something and I remember when I went over to theirs there was big competition to get a go on whatever game we were playing at the time (som

I don't think I ever leaked on accident while gaming.  On the other hand, when I was younger, I would sometimes set somewhat arbitrary wagers with myself where I might say that if I run out of lives before the next level, I would let out a spurt in my pants.  I wouldn't share these with anyone else and I did them in private, but still pretty fun.  I might stuff some toilet paper or tissues down the front to minimize the damage, though it would usually make me quite hard and it would make it difficult to follow through on my wager.  Sometimes I didn't have the tissues or toilet paper, so I would just create a small wet spot.

This wasn't just limited to games though.  You could wager a wet spot on any number of things.  Sometimes, it is fun to wager on pretty much a sure thing and "lose".  I would also typically wager that if xyz happens, I would wet myself a little.  I didn't wager that if xyz didn't happen that I wouldn't.  This leaves it open that even if I "win", I might still decide to let a little go, if I wanted to, though I think it was fun to "lose" and "have an accident" to compound the shame.

Yeah, I have a weird imagination.  If anyone else feels inspired by this, feel free to let us know your experiences.

On 3/26/2021 at 5:23 PM, coquettish_kit said:

I literally just ordered some diapers because I'm currently playing the Sims and desperate...I don't mind wetting myself but the cleanup is so much easier with a diaper! Today will probably result in an accident though!

Heh, I used to play The Sims and would prevent them from using the toilet.  As long as you can shower afterward, who needs a toilet, right?  At least in the game.  There are a lot of things that I can think of where wearing a diaper and not having to get up would give you an advantage.

I also remember watching a speed run for charity that was over 6 hours long and, towards the end, someone pointed out that she was running it with no bathroom breaks, at which point she pointed out that indeed she needed to go pretty bad.  She was able to complete the run and was able to maintain control, thankfully.

Edited by ilikeadultvids
Added additional paragraph (see edit history)

It happens fairly frequently to me. Where I am so focused on what happens in the game that I don't go to the toilet. When I finally notice how much time has actually passed, I'm already feeling the need to go. What I do next depends on the day. Sometimes I just get up and go to the toilet. At other times I pause the game, grab a big towel, put it on the chair, then take off my pants and underpants and sit back down. I then continue on playing for as long as possible, until I'm no longer able to focus on the game. Thankfully no wetting actually comes from this, and any possible leaks get caught by the towel. I don't always play until I leak, but I have gotten to that point a couple of times now.

One thing that I like to do when I REALLY have to pee while playing games is voluntarily leaking some pee, WAY more than just a some droplets/spurts but still having to pee quite a bit. After this I stay in peed clothes until I REALLY have to pee again, and usually I pee myself in the shower or while sitted in the toilet, to not have to clean up all the mess, because i don't have time to clean the mess while I'M TRYING TO NOT DIE 282 TIMES WHILE FACING THE ABYSS WATCHERS

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2021 at 1:17 AM, BladderLad said:

Nice!! To have fun again?? 😏

Unfortunately, no. I don't know how I feel about him. I have such fond memories, and I miss the MASSIVE pees we used to do all over each other, but during our reunion a couple weeks ago, we snuggled and kissed. He hinted at needing to pee, but I wasn't feeling into it, weirdly. He probably would have gotten on top of me and emptied himself if I had asked, but we just never got around to it. 

• 2 months later...

Years ago I used to play pool online, I can’t remember the web site but you could set up private tournaments to play in private groups, there was a text box on screen, this female was setting up a tournament and I was on the list to play, she was updating progress in the text box and was typing about how she was bursting to pee, 

she was trying to set up the tourney at same time she was bursting, she typed things like -

‘nearly there, ooh I’m bursting for the loo’

‘Almost set up, crossed legs and all’

’ ok check your inbox I can’t wait dashing to the loo’

‘ahh that’s better, had to go, was too desperate couldn’t wait any longer’

I constantly get too into video games forget to use the bathroom and there have been several times I didn't realize it until it was too late. I'm fortunate enough not to get scared easily although there was one time I hit a minor jump scare in Lego Marvel Superheroes (of all games 🙄) and sort of ended up spurting.

I'm not much of a gamer..  I do enjoy gambling though.  There have been many times I'd be playing slots or video poker and find myself very desperate.  Several times I have ignored the need to go and kept playing forcing myself to unintentionally leak and lose some squirts in my pants.  I can remember at least two times that I had to go so bad despite already leaking and squirting in my pants, found myself rushing to the bathroom with pee trickling out the whole time.

Anyone else experience this while gambling?

I've had it sneak up on me a couple times, and I've also intentionally held it while playing. Usually for League of Legends in either case. For a while, I'd wait until I got off work Friday, drink quite a bit, and start playing once it was getting kind of bad. Then I'd have the rule of needing to get my first win of the day bonus before I could go. Sometimes I'd even add in a punishment of drinking significantly more on a loss. The real trick with that is if I didn't have good teams the first couple games, it'd get increasingly difficult for me to play well enough to get that bonus. I don't think I've ever fully wet myself doing that, but I've definitely leaked and had a few close calls. I should do that again, it was a lot of fun.

2 hours ago, Lythe said:

I've had it sneak up on me a couple times, and I've also intentionally held it while playing. Usually for League of Legends in either case. For a while, I'd wait until I got off work Friday, drink quite a bit, and start playing once it was getting kind of bad. Then I'd have the rule of needing to get my first win of the day bonus before I could go. Sometimes I'd even add in a punishment of drinking significantly more on a loss. The real trick with that is if I didn't have good teams the first couple games, it'd get increasingly difficult for me to play well enough to get that bonus. I don't think I've ever fully wet myself doing that, but I've definitely leaked and had a few close calls. I should do that again, it was a lot of fun.

Yeah, online gaming tends to work pretty well for desperation play, doesn't it?  Not really for me though since, one, my fetish pertains to observing it (and the release) in women, and also because in the games I play online it's very rare for me to be pulled into something that I can't walk away from that lasts for any longer than about twenty minutes, so even if I was into desperation myself, that's not gonna be enough time for anything to happen.  I'd need to play a very specific game that's very restrictive on pausing (doesn't even have to be an online game) and takes a long time to do anything like...say...X3, for that to be viable.

On 3/30/2021 at 5:22 AM, silvermoon said:

Don't intend to wet myself while gaming, but I often do without noticing while deeply focused. Rarely wear diapers while gaming, though. Just panties, and I make sure not to be sitting on my skirt or dress. Good thing I have a waterproof chair.

I do the same too often

when I was littler my cousins had the latest games system or something and I remember when I went over to theirs there was big competition to get a go on whatever game we were playing at the time (something Lego related I think)... if you left the controlller it would be picked up by someone else.. anyway, little me being little me inevitably I ended up playing pretty desperate a few times because if I'd left to go to the little girls room my cousins would take your place and then you had to wait ages for your go again and they'd mess up your game too.

One time I'd been playing for ages doing a mix of holding it and my regular trick of trying to let little bits out into my panties just to make me last longer and my auntie shouted at me "kitty you're wet!! (not my real name hehe)" and I was all like "I'm not!! how do you know!?" (even though I knew I must be) then I looked down and tinkle was running down my legs to my socks (I was in a skirt I think) and making a little puddle 😄 I didn't get to play again that day as punishment hehe but didn't stop me trying the same trick again 😅

3 hours ago, kittyearsamy said:

when I was littler my cousins had the latest games system or something and I remember when I went over to theirs there was big competition to get a go on whatever game we were playing at the time (something Lego related I think)... if you left the controlller it would be picked up by someone else.. anyway, little me being little me inevitably I ended up playing pretty desperate a few times because if I'd left to go to the little girls room my cousins would take your place and then you had to wait ages for your go again and they'd mess up your game too.

One time I'd been playing for ages doing a mix of holding it and my regular trick of trying to let little bits out into my panties just to make me last longer and my auntie shouted at me "kitty you're wet!! (not my real name hehe)" and I was all like "I'm not!! how do you know!?" (even though I knew I must be) then I looked down and tinkle was running down my legs to my socks (I was in a skirt I think) and making a little puddle 😄 I didn't get to play again that day as punishment hehe but didn't stop me trying the same trick again 😅

That trick only ever lasts for so long until sadly an accident occurs 😞

10 hours ago, kittyearsamy said:

Did  you get busted again?

14 hours ago, kittyearsamy said:

Did I get busted again? Most likely 😄 though the growed ups would get onto me to remind me to go to the little girls room if they caught me wiggling so lotsa times I'd just be really damp rather than making a puddle.

That just reminded me of a few times I was wiggling while desperate when playing games when I was younger. Only instead of telling me to go to the bathroom, my brother would sometimes place his hands on my shoulders, whisper "Relax. You're doing great." into my ear, and I'd usually become hyperfocused on the game and wind up wetting myself.

On 3/1/2021 at 5:09 PM, glitterpeach said:

Usually I get distracted playing and end up holding it without realizing, until it gets really bad and I can't focus anymore.

It's also a fun challenge to play a game that has bathrooms, and make a rule that I'm not allowed to go pee unless I'm in a bathroom in the game. Even better if it's something with a lot of ambient water sounds 🤭

I like doing that too! Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the game and nearly have an accident!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have done this a lot. Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident. I have gotten super desperate playing Skyrim, Fallout 4, Minecraft, and Forza 7. The Forza desperation ends up being while playing online with a few friends, I try to hold out until someone else says they need a bio break. I have almost wet myself because of that. However the others, are by myself and I have had to sit on a towel, because I just didn't want to pause the games!