Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey! So i have had a couple experiences where I have played video games either on PC or console a bit too long and find myself squirming. I also did this once whilst playing a game called phasmophobia

I remember that, in 2020, I bought "Celeste". I knew that I would die a lot in this game, like everyone does, so I thought that if I had a goal to complete the game and had to be punished if i died...

when I was littler my cousins had the latest games system or something and I remember when I went over to theirs there was big competition to get a go on whatever game we were playing at the time (som

I don't know if I've ever found myself in that situation, not to extremes anyway, but I like it. I really like the idea that you're playing online with others and you can't really just walk away mid-game, even though you've just noticed that you really need to. Maybe you were going to go at the end of the last game but the others were too quick to start a new game. Obviously being really well hydrated helps!

Sometimes I would hold a while on games, but most of the time if it got too intense, I'd rush to the bathroom and make it.

The exception was when I was navigating a labyrinth on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and I thought it'd be fun to see if I could hold it for as long as it took to find the shrine. So I put protection on my couch and continued playing while desperate. In the end though I still ended up peeing myself voluntarily, as I do on all my holds.

Yeah I've done this quite often I'll start playing and just don't want to stop. I usually end up playing right through where i can really feel it making me squirm and it hurts. Usually keep going right up to the point I'm about to loose it. If i have the house to myself I'll admit that I'll keep going till i wet myself. But i also enjoy that so it isn't a bad thing to me. Challenges can be a lot of fun. Would recommend doing either end of chapter if it's a game with long chapters or x number of missions or quests. Can make things pretty interesting trying to focus on beating a boss while also trying not to pee yourself.

I remember that, in 2020, I bought "Celeste". I knew that I would die a lot in this game, like everyone does, so I thought that if I had a goal to complete the game and had to be punished if i died...i thought I would be more determined and the experience would be more challenging!

So...everytime I died, I had to drink one glass of water

By now, I'm in the last stage of the game and died more then 4000 times...well, I think you guys can imagine the situations I've been through

(Btw, sorry if I messed up with the words, I'm currently learning English)

Guest Shiomo

Yep I do except I notice when I'm holding too much 😉

With certain games I set challenges for myself when I'm in the mood~ I'll start the challenge when I feel desperate, then hold it until a reach a specific point in the game or if It's a match/race style game I'll challenge myself that I have to win so many matches/races before I'm allowed to go.

Sometimes when I'm doing a hold while playing a story based game, and I'm really getting into the story and holding becomes distracting to the point where I can't focus on the story, I'll go ahead and pee. I don't do holds every time I play games, just when I'm in the mood and have time to clean up afterwards if I fail any of my "challenges".

Did you like Phasmophobia? Some friends were trying to get me to buy it, and I never got around to it. They've moved on to Valheim now. 

Anyway, back when I was dating someone with whom I shared my kink, he and I would play PC games together (multiplayer online ones), holding in our pee. We HAD to beat the boss before we could get in the bathtub and pee on each other. Or we HAD to play however many levels before we could go outside and wet our pants. There were definitely times I was desperately emptying myself on the floor before we could get to the bathroom. 

Good times.

1 minute ago, lovetohold said:

Did you like Phasmophobia? Some friends were trying to get me to buy it, and I never got around to it. They've moved on to Valheim now. 

Anyway, back when I was dating someone with whom I shared my kink, he and I would play PC games together (multiplayer online ones), holding in our pee. We HAD to beat the boss before we could get in the bathtub and pee on each other. Or we HAD to play however many levels before we could go outside and wet our pants. There were definitely times I was desperately emptying myself on the floor before we could get to the bathroom. 

Good times.

That sounds very hot!! 🙂

Yes, I love holding and gaming. When I'm holding intentionally it quite often is while gaming but I even find myself doing it unintentionally when I got too focused/distracted and am squirming in my chair before I realize it. This also used to happen constantly as a kid/teen. 

I've not done much with challenges myself but was kind of thinking Hades might be fun for that. Have to drink every time you die, etc. I'm just making some tea now for a hold a little later so I might try it.

On 3/1/2021 at 5:15 PM, CatFood said:

Omo and video games are my two favorite things. I use games to distract myself during holds all the time. Usually competitive online games where I am kinda forced to stay focused. 

I guess I haven't really put together any specific game related challenges but that could be fun. 

I remember, a while ago, someone suggested starting a playthrough of Super Metroid with a full bladder, and then trying to beat the game before you wet yourself. Super Metroid is a fairly short game if you know what you're doing; with enough practice, the average person can probably beat it in less than three hours, which is where the idea of "beating an entire game before you wet yourself" comes from. Another good speedgame for that kind of challenge might be Celeste.

On 3/14/2021 at 11:25 PM, Lapis Lazuli said:

I remember, a while ago, someone suggested starting a playthrough of Super Metroid with a full bladder, and then trying to beat the game before you wet yourself. Super Metroid is a fairly short game if you know what you're doing; with enough practice, the average person can probably beat it in less than three hours, which is where the idea of "beating an entire game before you wet yourself" comes from. Another good speedgame for that kind of challenge might be Celeste.

Personally if I was going flat id pick mirrors edge myself, I did some really casual speedruns of it when I was younger and most people get through it in 4-6 hours give or take which for myself would be a minimum. If I wanted to push myself more I would probably pick something in VR so its a bit more difficult to hold, probably boneworks (helps both can be punny)

If I really wanted to make it daring I might challange myself on something social like Gorrila Tag or Pavlov so I know id be getting watched and judged

On 3/7/2021 at 2:37 PM, wetaccident said:

Yes, I love holding and gaming. When I'm holding intentionally it quite often is while gaming but I even find myself doing it unintentionally when I got too focused/distracted and am squirming in my chair before I realize it. This also used to happen constantly as a kid/teen. 

I've not done much with challenges myself but was kind of thinking Hades might be fun for that. Have to drink every time you die, etc. I'm just making some tea now for a hold a little later so I might try it.

Have you ever unintentionally realized you had to go when it was already too late? Especially when you were a kid/teen?

To answer your question, @Dylan13 I've never stopped my game and suddenly realized I'd wet myself if that's what you mean.  If I'm intentionally holding I'm usually pretty aware if I start to wet though it may surprise me when it happens. If I suddenly "discover" I'm desperate, depending on mood and circumstances I may just start enjoying that and it can become a full blown omorashi hold but often circumstances don't permit a full-blown hold/wetting and I'll have to eventually give in and go though if I'm really into the game I can still find myself getting distracted and waiting a while longer even then.

As for a my younger years, it kind of depends a little on what you mean by "unintentional" in that I guess I was aware I really needed to go and always figured I could hold it. But certainly I ended up some degree of wet many times because I was too focused on the game to take a break. Most of the time I'd be waiting until the last minute to go anyway but sometimes that became waiting until well beyond the "last minute".

Edited by wetaccident
trying to fix formatting (see edit history)
Guest CanbeWonders

So I'm a casually competitive pokemon player. (Competitive in that I play the competitive format and attended tournaments pre-COVID. Casual in that I don't take it super seriously or ever really expect to win anything) 

Anyway... ya know the feeling of where you don't have to go at all, but then somehow get super desperate in like 10 seconds? Well I had that happen right before the start of a match at a tournament, which can take over an hour (though usually are probably more like 30-45 minutes). I've had other moments of desperation sneaking up on me during video games but this was by far the world, mostly since I was at a public tournament and leaving to the bathroom would forfeit the match so I just had to stick it out. I have no idea if I was squirming outwardly, but I sure know I was really struggling to focus on the game.

As soon as the first game started I was really trying to mentally map out how to end it as quickly as possible, but it was not a fun time. And this was before I discovered omo so I didn't even get to enjoy it!

For those who are curious. I both won the match and made it safely to the bathroom. So I guess that's a win-win. 😂