Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for a diaper comic

I'm not sure, but I think the name is "Diapered Journey" or something like that. From what I've seen of it, it consists of a young woman being forced to wear a diaper while on a plane ride with an older woman. She of course ends up needing the diaper, as it turns out.

I saw it somewhere (other than this site) a while ago, and now I haven't been able to successfully find it in its entirety again. Does anyone know what I'm talking about/where to find it?

I have found some parts of the comic, but not much. The files I found lead to a website called Cushy Pen. That's where my findings end though. It seems like they either have a pay wall, or they wont let you get further on a Tor Browser. You can download some of 2012's and 2013's drawings, but at least in 2012 these were not the drawings you were looking for and they did have a lot of furry stuff, which is not my cup of tea, so you have been warned. Hope this helps. Good luck finding. By the way, if you want to follow some stuff yourself, find a reverse image search engine that suits you.

I don't have an account with Cushy Pen but wouldn't be surprised if that's the original place it was posted. That's what that website seems to be all about heheh

I personally don't recall that specific comic, but SketchmanDL is a pretty well known diaper comic artist and has a few really good ones. There are also some diaperfur artists as well that have awesome comics imo but those might not be your thing.

I hope you can find which comic it is eventually though! Good luck!

I know exactly which one you're talking about. It's "Pampered in First Class" by Rocket Manatee. It should be on cushypen but I haven't looked at that site in years so I can make no guarantees. It's been ripped and posted elsewhere if you're not looking to get through the paywall but are willing to negotiate with a panda. Send a little something to the artist if you liked it, of course.

I'd rather not post their work in full without a decent reason, but here's page 1 so you know I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase

planecomic1b.png

Oh wow! 😍 I can see why the OP was so interested in it lol That's a super cute and fun looking comic! 🙂

Thanks for sharing!

22 hours ago, nex said:

I know exactly which one you're talking about. It's "Pampered in First Class" by Rocket Manatee. It should be on cushypen but I haven't looked at that site in years so I can make no guarantees. It's been ripped and posted elsewhere if you're not looking to get through the paywall but are willing to negotiate with a panda. Send a little something to the artist if you liked it, of course.

I'd rather not post their work in full without a decent reason, but here's page 1 so you know I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase

planecomic1b.png