Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A New Product for the Ladies?

On 2/27/2021 at 3:13 PM, nappypants said:

Well, it’s on the way to being a nappy/diaper! One day there will be regular-looking underwear that can absorb a lot more, I’m sure.

I was just thinking about this the other day and I agree with you. Eventually absorption technology will become so advanced that the material and "product" required will e miniscule but but BUT, the liquid must be displaced, no matter how awesome the material so the bulkinesss remains from the wetting no matter what. Thoughts?

12 hours ago, DiminishingReturns said:

I was just thinking about this the other day and I agree with you. Eventually absorption technology will become so advanced that the material and "product" required will e miniscule but but BUT, the liquid must be displaced, no matter how awesome the material so the bulkinesss remains from the wetting no matter what. Thoughts?

Yeah, that’s an interesting thought... not quite sure of the science though!

Towelling for example doesn’t become “bigger” when wet, but obviously is heavier, and doesn’t lock away the wetness like say SAP (which in its current form couldn’t be used in a washable product anyway). No idea what the washable incontinence/period knickers have in them.