Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

People who stay hydrated/drink a lot of water?

Anybody know people who consciously try to drink tons of water throughout the day? Not for Omorashi, but just to because they really have an interest in being hydrated? I work with some girls who always have big reusable bottles of water with them. And I’ve had numerous desperation sightings for all of them. I consider myself a lucky guy in the regard that every girl that I work with seems to have small bladders, but even more so these few girls will take up drinking tons of water. One even said “the only problem is that I’m peeing every 10 minutes”. It’s slightly annoying sometimes because I have to cover them so they can leave, but in hindsight it’s worth it. 

Off the top of my head three of these girls have done this, and I’ve seen all three almost have accidents numerous times, and admit to it. What’s fascinating is that they don’t seem to care. They don’t care that they were desperate and people knew it. Maybe they would have actually cared if they peed their pants, but in the meantime the fact they visibly get to the edge of having accidents in public doesn’t bother them to the point where they stop drinking an insane amount of water. They just keep doing it anyway. Maybe it’s a thing in my region, but in general it seems that girls have a very casual attitude towards pee and wouldn’t consider it a big deal if they wet their pants because of this. I’ve heard of girls in my community, besides these, who definitely have peed their pants and they weren’t ostracized, just lightly teased in good faith.

One was showing off a new water bottle recently. The thing was bigger than my head. I kind of wanted to say to her “Make sure to bring extra underwear and pants in case you get stuck in traffic and need to change” (We’re all close). 

What about you all? Do you know people who insist on drinking large quantities of water, even when it seems that it’s an accident waiting to happen?

I drink a fair bit, both for hydration and sometimes for omorashi, but not to the extent of those three girls you mentioned! I also have a respectable sized bladder, so although as a result of drinking a bit much I sometimes end up busting (or sometimes outright desperate) at inconvenient times I always manage to get to a toilet in time, even if I accidentally leak a bit first.

I do drink a lot during the day, usually water or tea. I would estimate I drink about 3-4 liters each day, sometimes more. And because of this, I also have to pee quite often. Sometimes my wife makes fun of me because of that, especially when we're on a hike and I have to take consecutive pee breaks in the course of an hour or so. But I've never had an accident and not even come close. Sometimes it can get a little uncomfortable, but usually there's either a publice toilet available or a place to hide in nature.

3 hours ago, JensH2 said:

I do drink a lot during the day, usually water or tea. I would estimate I drink about 3-4 liters each day, sometimes more. And because of this, I also have to pee quite often. Sometimes my wife makes fun of me because of that, especially when we're on a hike and I have to take consecutive pee breaks in the course of an hour or so. But I've never had an accident and not even come close. Sometimes it can get a little uncomfortable, but usually there's either a publice toilet available or a place to hide in nature.

Pretty much the same for me. If I drink less than that I'll have a dry mouth and easily get a headache.

I know someone who drinks a lot of water, and she told me she normally pees 12 times a day. And she seems to have a pretty big bladder because she also said she regularly pees for at least 40 seconds.

I also overhead a conversation between some classmates about someone in their major who was constantly drinking water and peed like 4 times an hour. At least that's what I think they said; I couldn't hear it all that will.

Edited by Will8724
adding additional content (see edit history)
19 hours ago, MOV said:

What about you all? Do you know people who insist on drinking large quantities of water, even when it seems that it’s an accident waiting to happen?

I am one of those people who drink a lot of water daily, but having pretty large bladder I can plan restroom visits without risk of wetting myself. I can hold around 1 liter in my bladder with only mild discomfort (my absolute max is close to 1800 ml, but I can't hold that much dressed up in public) , and by then or a little later usually I can find way to go pee.

I drink water and tea regularly during the day (I also have on my table reusable water bottle). I definitely have to pee more because of that, but when I'm in the office, it's not a problem. I can use a bathroom whenever I need. It's more a nuisance, if I get desperate to pee while in a meeting and have to wait until the end or even ask to excuse myself to use a bathroom. On the way home I can also get in trouble,  if I forget to use a bathroom before leaving the office.

Guys I went to college with that were involved with sports usually always had big bottles of water with them. Once when I finished a test early I ended up kind of watching one of them because he seemed to really be needing a pee break. I felt bad that I kept looking at  him squirming, fidgeting and bouncing his legs, but I didn't have anything else to do. I hope he ended up making it. 

Guest tortoise

I try to drink at least two litres of water a day, I’m not sure if that’s a lot or not. But as a child/teen I was the opposite, wouldn’t drink a drop, ruined my kidneys 🙃🥴 so I’m a bit of an anomaly where I can drink one cup of tea in the morning then go to work and easily go eight hours a day while only pissing once - ten years of practice lol - but then as soon as I get that second cup/bottle of water in me, that’s it, the floodgates open. 😆

A part of my wetting problems are because I drink a lot. Usually its no big deal, and if I'm at home, I get to enjoy some desperation. Its kind of become a habit and I just kind of take for granted that I'm going to have relatively frequent accidents. I've been having this problem even when I wasn't drinking a lot anyways and it helps remove the smell sometimes

Edited by April Nine (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for necroing, but I drink from 6 to 12 liters of water a day, not because I make a conscious effort, but because I always feel so thirsty. I've been examined for kidney disease and diabetes insipidus, but couldn't find anything wrong. All I know is that I feel like a dead man walking if I drink any less.

I haven't had much trouble holding it, since I luckily have frequent bathroom breaks, but it can be hard when I have to go more than 1.5 hour without peeing. I've considered wearing diapers, so I don't have to be afraid of wetting myself whenever I go outside, but it's not like I've had much opportunity lately.

The one bright side is that my bladder has grown pretty strong with so much practice. Last time I measured it, my capacity was 1.5 liter. I know a lot of you can easily hold over 2, but as a 128 lb guy, I'm proud of it!

I regularly drink 4-6 16oz bottles worth of water during a normal workday. If I don't constantly sip water, my throat will dry out and my head will get foggy from dehydration disturbingly fast. However, I mostly just perspire and lose water through my breathing like crazy- even while drinking that much, I don't usually have to pee more than 2 or 3 times.

If I'm not moving and working though, that much water is enough to get me desperate within an hour.

On 2/26/2021 at 1:48 PM, MOV said:

Maybe it’s a thing in my region, but in general it seems that girls have a very casual attitude towards pee and wouldn’t consider it a big deal if they wet their pants because of this. I’ve heard of girls in my community, besides these, who definitely have peed their pants and they weren’t ostracized, just lightly teased in good faith.

I do really like to think of this. Not for omo reasons (though that does make it more enjoyable), but so if they do have a pee accident it won't be horrible for them.

I have overheard girls telling stories about wettings many times (either their own or another girl's wetting) and being casual about it. One time I heard a girl shamelessly say she peed her pants once while being tickled. I've heard quite a few stories on here too. Like one girl who couldn't get her romper off in time and wet herself, and instead of being embarrassed she laughed about it. Or two girls who wet their shorts accidentally because they had them down to pee, someone walked in on them, and they pulled them back up but couldn't stop peeing, and while I don't think they specifically found it fun or funny, they didn't think it was a big deal.

I try to drink somewhere around 100oz of water a day. It seems like a ,to but it really isn't spread out over 14-16 hours. I've been fortunate too nit have any close calls that weren't planned recently. But trying to be healthier leads to more water intake which is good and bad. My body and skin feels much better and rejuvenated but I'm going pee at least 7-8 times a day and even 2-3 times an hour if I'm not holding intentionally.

My ex-wife was also all about hydration. She drank lots of water and tea during the day. But she also had this enormous bladder and often delayed her toilet visits till she "had time for it". Always massive streams, but it was very hard to really get her in a desperate state. The fun thing was that she often motivated other people to drink a lot - especially when they complained about a physical problem. So it always brought up nice reactions about the bladder capacity of the other party - "o gosh, I would be peeing every 10 minutes if I did that!"

For myself, I also need quite some hydration to keep feeling good. Especially when it is warm, I quickly start getting headaches. I have a rather small bladder capacity though, so that also means going to the toilet many, many times. Which I don't mind when at home or at work. It is like a natural physical pause that protects me from staying too long sitting behind the computer.

But outside it's another story of course. I often try to watch my drinking there, but that's not always possible. Especially when walking, I just need a regular fluid intake. I wish it could all just evaporate instead of going to my bladder! 😄 But sadly that only happens when I am sweating heavily. So I often get a full bladder when on walks.

I am also a fan of those meal shakes that give you all the vitamins and nutrition you need. Such a handy thing as you can use it to replace a regular meal with it. But oh man, one shake contains sooo much liquid! I wish I could just down a shake and get on with my day. But it makes me pee so much that I really have to calculate in if there will be a toilet available.

So long story short: I love being hydrated and all the health benefits. But my bladder sometimes makes this a complex thing!

I am personally getting better at staying hydrated these days. I work from home now, so I don't have to worry about my shy bladder subjecting me to hours of agony if I drink too much. Since I'm finally drinking enough water every day, I've discovered the chronic migraines I had for years were likely the result of the dehydration I was subjecting myself to whenever I didn't have a place I could relieve my bladder. 

Guest Despboy15

I know one girl who drinks a lot of water in a day and she frequently had to pee very bad. She said she drank a bottle of water and one hour later she was desperate.

As for me, I don’t drink a lot throughout the day, but I have been trying to change that recently by getting an app that tracks whenever I pee and seeing if it is too long of a time between pees. 

Edited by Despboy15 (see edit history)

There was a guy in one of my college classes, he always carried a gallon jug of water to drink, and it was always already half gone. He had to go to the bathroom about halfway through a 1 hour and 15 minute class, and after class he followed behind me to the bathroom and took another long pee. Definitely was  hydrated enough to be "rapidly desperate."