Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crystal chose to go north. She was sure that the nonsense Rona was talking about wasn't true. Even if it was, what could a cluster of gas do to her? As she ran these thoughts through her mind, Crystal couldn't help but feel like what she did may have been a stupid desicion. 

Looking for something that resembled a bathroom, Crystal confirmed her earlier thoughts as her body started to give up. Crystal  gasped as her crotch involuntarily gave in to the pressure and opened the gates. Pee started to gush out of Crystal's bladder, finally being able to escape. Each drop of urine made their way towards the ground, making sure to follow the laws of gravity. Some dousing Crystal's panties, some sprinkling her pants, but the majority fell to the ground, forming a puddle on the ground.

Crystal sighed, having been unable to find a bathroom. She could feel the wet patches on her body. She was about to move forward until she heard a noise. The noise was somewhat faint, but it sounded like crinkling newspapers. Crystal then realized that said noises were under her. Her shock and disappointment was turned into fear.

The puddle of urine started to seemingly evaporate. Crystal looked in horror as the former piss transformed into a purple mist. She started to back away as the purple mist started to clump up together, forming a strange, gaseous being.

Crystal wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't well equipped to fight whatever this was. With little more than a can of beans and a trash can bin, what could she do?

>Battle Start

Current Enemies:

>Ghostly Mist

What will Crystal do?

(In combat, Crystal will have to duke it out with opponents that she may encounter. She can equip weapons in both her right and left hand. Both will account towards the damage dealt with attacks. She can also perform other actions, along with custom actions made up by the commenters. Crystal's speed will determine when she makes her move. Anyone traveling with Crystal will also participate in battle, but cannot be controlled.)

Attack (attacks an enemy, damage is based off of weapons)

Defend (take less damage from attacks for the rest of the turn)

Items (make use of the items in your bag)

Run (attempt to run away from the battle, results may vary)

Inventory

Spoiler

Can of Beans (heals 3 HP)

Pair of Handcuffs (Can be used to subdue enemies. Of course, they have to have actual arms and hands.)

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

HP: 10/10

VP: 6/6 (Will be explained later)

Bladder: 0/19

Left Hand Weapon: Trash Can Bin +2

Right Hand Weapon: None

Def: 2

Armor:

Head: None

Shirt: None

Pants: Shorts (+2 Def)

Map

Spoiler

971353159_pixil-frame-0(33).png.d67c6e40f50f1b57e18b4b6f7c009f04.png

Quests

Spoiler

Vanity Crystal Mystery

Collect at least 1 Vanity Crystal and give it to Rona

(Rona said that there's a few Vanity Crystals in the west)

Door Destroying Checkup

Locate the expeditioners and check up on their status

(Chad said that they traveled to the far west)

Crystal started to slowly back away. Her tip-toes turned into walking, and that walking turned into running. Having ran track for a good portion of her life, she hoped that her speed would be enough to get her away. She ran through the halls, hoping to get anyway from her mysterious assaulter. 

As she sprinted, she heard more hissing sounds from behind her. Crystal looked behind her only to regret it as she saw the misty demon following her, floating in the air. It was only a mere few feet behind. Crystal doubled her efforts to sprint away. At the very least, she wouldn't have to focus on holding her bladder, or she'd be toast.

After a full minute of adrenaline-boosted running throughout the labyrinth, Crystal realized that she couldn't hear the demonic noises anymore. She took a look around, and saw that the purple mist was nowhere to be found. She sighed, now in safety. As she sat down to catch her breath, she noticed that her surroundings had yet again changed. 

The floor was now made of solid stone. The walls now were made of the same material. It also seemed that everything started to seem less-man made. The surface of the walls and floor were now rough and unbalanced. Crystal took in the sight. She wondered how many variations there were of the crystal walls she found.

As Crystal regained her strength, she took a moment to mark her map. As she did so, she noticed a voice in the air. She could barely hear it, and she couldn't tell where it was coming from. It sounded like a scream. She wondered what it was. She was really hoping that it wasn't someone who found the same purple mist she was fighting earlier. As she stood up, she noticed that there was another fork in the road. Three paths, in fact.

Map

Spoiler

721908927_pixil-frame-0(38).png.0d2191eecc3474198a23230e9449df7b.png

"If this place was made by a wizard or something, he wasn't very original." Crystal joked to herself.

A-Where should Crystal go?

1. North Path

2. West Path

3. Southmost West Path

4. South (back where you previously came)

B-What will Crystal do? (Voter's choice)

HP: 10

Bladder: 1

Inventory:

Spoiler

Trash Can Bin (can be equipped as weapon, can be used to block attacks, Power level 2)

Pair of Handcuffs (Can be used to subdue enemies. Of course, they have to have actual arms and hands.)

Crystal's Status:

Spoiler

Bladder: 1/19

Left Hand Weapon: None

Armor:

Map:

Spoiler

721908927_pixil-frame-0(38).png.0d2191eecc3474198a23230e9449df7b.png

Quests:

Spoiler

Vanity Crystal Mystery

Door Destroying Checkup

Crystal decided it would be best to go north again. She started to walk again, ready to mark her map. Wondering what she would encounter next, Crystal noticed something above her.

Crystal took a step backwards, looking up at the object. It resembled a shape similar to the milky way; a spiral-like thing. It was also purplish-blue. It seemed to be stuck to the ceiling. Crystal took a few more steps back. She saw in awe as a flashlight came out of the purple spiral and fall onto the ground. The object then disappeared.

Upon seeing the phenomenon, Crystal tried to recollect herself. Then a few gears shifted in her head. This must have been how all those items she found had been lying on the ground. Perhaps it’s why the people over at the settlement had furniture that looked out of place.

“Man. It’s all coming together.” Crystal said to herself. Looking back at the flashlight, she decided to pick it up

Got a Flashlight! (Helps see in the dark)

“This will be useful if it gets too dark.” Crystal said as she stuffed it into her backpack. Satisfied with both her newfound theory and her new tool, she started to continue until she heard another scream. It was from the same voice. And this time, it was louder.

Crystal started to continue forward, unsure if she would come across whoever was yelling. After another scream, she could determine that they were coming closer. After some more running, Crystal could determine that the sound was somewhere to the west of the hallway she was currently in. She reached another fork in the road, this time yet again leading to the west and east. Crystal looked to the east side only to see that it was blocked by a bunch of boulders. Strange, since Crystal hadn't seen any boulders until now. Crystal decided to go west.

She continued running, going through several corner turns until she saw it. A girl who seemed to be slightly younger than Crystal was laying on the ground. The girl had messy, long grey hair. She seemed to be of Hispanic origin. She was wearing a pink dress that looked way too tight for someone her age, along with white sockets. Most importantly, she was tied up with what seemed to be some rope. The girl struggled a bit before noticing Crystal.

“Please, can you help me out of here?” the girl pleaded with Crystal. “If I don’t get out of here soon, I’ll pee myself and be done for!”

Crystal thought about it for a second. Helping the girl seemed like the right thing to do. However, if she was as close to peeing as she said she was, Crystal would have to encounter another one of the purple demons she had faced earlier. She could also potentially be one of those mimics she was told about.

What will Crystal do?

1-Save the girl (describe how you try to untie her)

2-Leave her be

Inventory

Spoiler

Trash Can Bin (can be equipped as weapon, can be used to block attacks, Power level 2)

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

Bladder: 2/19

Armor:

Map (Just a heads up, the map has multiple sections)

Spoiler

450057359_pixil-frame-0(41).png.2c93ce9291ac71351780a46f995a5cb4.png

Quest

Spoiler

Vanity Crystal Mystery

Door Destroying Checkup

Edited by LeakLife (see edit history)

Crystal decided to help the girl.

"Give me a second."

She looked around for something that could cut the ropes. Looking around, she noticed a decently sharp rock. She grabbed it and started to try to get cut the rope with her impromptu scissors. It took a bit, because the rope was decently sturdy. It took about a good 5 minutes before Crystal was able to untie the girl.

Now free from her tight prison, the girl sprang up to her feet. From what it seemed, she had been in this predicament for a while.

"Thanks." she whimpered. "I was really scared I would be gone then and there." She took a moment to take something out of her hair, a flower similar to the one Crystal had earlier. She threw it away as far as she could. When that wasn't enough, she tried to kick it away further.

"So, why were you tied up?" Crystal asked, curious. Perhaps someone thought she was a mimic?

"Some girl asked me to give them some of my food." the girl said. "When I was distracted, someone else came and tied me up. They placed one of those urine-increasing flowers on me," she pointed to the flower she had thrown. "and left me here. I think it was a mimic."

"Wow." Crystal said. "That sounds awful." She felt sympathy for this poor girl.

"What are you doing here?" the girl asked. She took a moment to pick up what happened to be a purse. Crystal assumed that it contained a few items.

"Well, I was coming here from the Bluestone settlement." Crystal responded. "I was hoping to see if I could find a group of people. I heard that they were planning to get rid of a big door."

"Oh, yeah. I was sent to give supplies over to them. I'm from the Vinewall settlement." she noticed Crystal's confusion. "I-it's to the north of here. They agreed to send a few resources to help out. I was one of them, but a big monster appeared during our journey. As far as I know, no one got hit, but we ran in different directions. Then I ran into that girl, and everything else."

"Wow. I'm sorry you had to go through that." Crystal said.

"Well, I think we should leave soon. The monster might be close."

"Um, yeah." Crystal replied. She wasn't too keen on fighting supernatural beings, she had already encountered one earlier. "One more question, what is your name?"

"Melina." the girl responded. "Melina Ross."

"Cool name. I'm Crystal Davis." She paused. "Although, didn't you say something about having to pee? Is there a safe spot somewhere?"

"Oh. Forgot about that." Melina responded. Crystal could swear she saw Melina blush. "Could I check your map?"

Upon seeing Crystal's map, she took a moment to look at it.

"There's one somewhat near. Northwest from here." If you want, we can go there."

(When someone else travels alongside Crystal, they can help in battle, puzzles, and other things. They cannot be controlled by the voters, however. Each have their own stats and such.

Companions may also carry items with them. Some may allow Crystal to carry their items, but not all will do this.

What should Crystal do?

A. Where should Crystal go?

1. West

2. North (where you came from)

B. What should Crystal do while traveling? (voter's choice)

Inventory

Spoiler

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

Crystal

Bladder: 3/19

Speed: 5

Armor:

Current Travel Buddies

Spoiler

Melina

HP: 8/9

VP: 9/9

Bladder: 10/16

Def: 3

Speed: 3

Armor:

Shirt: Pink Shirt (+ 1 Def)

Pants: Pink Dress (+2 Def)

Map

Spoiler

Quest

Spoiler

Vanity Crystal Mystery

Door Destroying Checkup

Edited by LeakLife (see edit history)

As Crystal and Melina started to make their way west, Crystal decided to start up another chat.

"So, I'd like to ask." Crystal asked her new companion. "When did you, well, get here? I've a bit new to this place."

"I got here around 3 months ago." Melina responded. "The only reason I know how long it's been is because Vinewall has a clock the people there use to keep track of time."

"This Vinewall place has a clock?" Crystal responded, curious. Throughout the conversation, she eyed the floor for anything useful lying on the ground.

"It's actually a phone. The higher-ups there were extremely lucky to find not only that phone, but also a charger and part of a wall with a charger socket attached."

Crystal wanted to question how that was psychically possible, but she got distracted when she noticed something in front of her. No. Someone. And there were multiple.

Three females stood in Crystal and Melina's path. Each of them were wearing ragged clothes and wielding various  impromptu weapons. Two of them had crowbars and the last one wielded what seemed to be a slingshot.

"They must be mimics." Melina whispered to Crystal. She looked quite nervous, semi-hiding behind Crystal.

The ragged woman with the slingshot spoke.

"Yes, we are. Thankfully, now that we have weapons, we don't have to hide anymore. Give us your things!"

The other two agreed, raising their weapons as well.

"This isn't exactly ideal..." Crystal murmured, not sure if she could defeat them in combat. Remembering the trash can lid she had earlier, she took it out and equipped it. Melina, on the other hand, wasn't as prepared.

>Battle Start!

Current Opponents:

Mimic (Crowbar)

Mimic (Crowbar)

Mimic (Slingshot)

What will Crystal do?

Attack (attacks an enemy, damage is based off of weapons)

Defend (take less damage from attacks for the rest of the turn)

Items (make use of the items in your bag)

Run (attempt to run away from the battle, results may vary)

Inventory

Spoiler

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

Crystal

Bladder: 4/19

Speed: 5

Armor:

Current Travel Buddies

Spoiler

Melina

HP: 8/9

VP: 9/9

Bladder: 11/16

Def: 3

Speed: 3

Armor:

Shirt: Pink Shirt (+ 1 Def)

Pants: Pink Dress (+2 Def)

Map

Spoiler

Quests

Spoiler

Vanity Crystal Mystery

Door Destroying Checkup

• 2 months later...