Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Uh, sure." Crystal said. She handed over the flower, and in turn, Rona gave her the backpack.

Got a Backpack!

Inventory space has been expanded to 10 (Currently 2/10)

"So, you said that the flower makes you need to pee?" Crystal said. She was a bit curious about the apparent mystic abilities of these flora.

"Yeah, it might sound silly at first, but it's true." Rona responded, inspecting the flower. "My hypothesis is that these things cause you to gain more urine in your bladder overtime. It's like if you slowly poured water into a cup overtime. The flower would increase the speed of the pouring. Most people would rather not carry one of these, due to the whole demon thing."

"Are you sure that this demon stuff is real?" Crystal asked. As she said the words, she already guessed Rona would say yes.

"Well, yes, but the last time someone summoned one was many months ago. Or years. Not sure." Rona replied. "So, since you only recently came here, I have a small little job for you."

"Job" Crystal asked. Was this girl going to hire her or something?

"Yes, call it a job, or quest, or favor. Whatever works for you. Could you potentially help me by finding and bringing a vanity crystal?" 

"Vanity crystal? That sounds like something you'd find in a video game." Crystal snorted. As she thought about how game-like the terms these people used, she noticed the fact that she needed to pee. She almost instinctively covered her crotch, but decided against it. From what it seemed, the flower really did make her have to pee. Under half an hour ago, she hadn't needed to go at all.

"Yeah, I see where you're coming from. But I assure you, they are real. They're these mystical things that have a very bright glow. They pop up much more often west of here." Rona paused for a moment. "I don't really go there much, though. I'm the head scientist of Bluestone. Also the only scientist, but that's not important. I have things to test out. Like this flower. I'm trying to see if I can breed them with the normal flowers in our town."

"Wait, wouldn't you have to pee and then spawn a demon?" Crystal asked.

"Thankfully, no." Rona said. "The town is inside of what we call safe spaces. You can tell that it's a safe space because of the few blue grass blades in the dirt." Crystal thought about it for a moment. She did recall seeing a little bit of blue grass outside. 

"The safe spaces prevent us from creating demons whenever we pee." Rona finished her explanation.  She seemed to be oblivious of Crystal's bathroom needs. "So, back to that little job of ours, would you be willing to take it?"

What should Crystal do?

1-Accept the job (Adds one quest)

2-Deny the quest

Inventory (2/10)

Spoiler

Can of Beans (heals 3 HP)

Trash Can Bin (can be equipped as weapon, can be used to block attacks, Power level 2

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

HP: 10/10

VP: 6/6 (Will be explained later)

Bladder: 14/19

Left Hand Weapon: None

Right Hand Weapon: None

Def: 2

Armor:

Head: None

Shirt: None

Pants: Shorts (+2 Def)

Map

Spoiler

1112062013_pixil-frame-0(15).png.f664aa657b5333db1e0a8ad59df009df.png

"Yeah, I'll do it when I get the chance." Crystal said.

"Thanks." Rona replied. "Those things make things way easier."

With the conversation over, Crystal decided to exit the building. Now with more space to hold things, she placed the backpack on her back. As she thought about where to go next, she was reminded of her need to pee. With no one around, Crystal could hold her crotch without getting noticed. She wondered if there was a bathroom. Sure, she wouldn't spawn the "demons" that Rona was claiming to exist, but she was hoping to use the bathroom. Crystal tensed up as the urine in her bladder attempted to make a surprise breakout. Bending over, Crystal started to become desperate. 

(Note: A character may start to leak after reaching a high enough bladder level. The chance is random, and after a certain amount of leaks, if you aren't in a safe space, well, shit may go down.)

She decided to see if the building labeled as a shop had a bathroom. Upon entering, Crystal could see that the building was about double the size of the four-table trading post. She saw a wooden counter that seemed to be masterfully made. There was no one inside, though. Crystal decided to leave. 

Now back out in the open, Crystal thought about where to go next.

What should Crystal do?

1-Go to Map Filling

2-Go to Hospital

3-Go to Town Hall

Inventory

Spoiler

Trash Can Bin (can be equipped as weapon, can be used to block attacks, Power level 2

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

Bladder: 15/19

Armor:

Map

Spoiler

446462524_pixil-frame-0(15).png.ae2b04379561166803acb8d80d1573fd.png

Quests

Spoiler

Saying Hello

Enter the Town Hall

Vanity Crystal Mystery

Collect at least 1 Vanity Crystal and give it to Rona

Shuffling over to the Map Filling building, Crystal held her crotch as she opened the door. Even if there wasn't a bathroom, if she could learn more about this place, that would be great. This place was the same size as the trading post.

Once again, there was nobody at the place. Looking around for anything that resembled a bathroom, Crystal noticed a piece of paper nailed to the wall. She walked up to it, reading the somewhat poor handwriting on the note.

Greetings to those who read this. Me and the others at the map filling apologize for the inconvience, but all current map filling members are currently on the latest attempt at opening the western door. If you are reading this, we are either still out, too lazy, or dead. Of course, the first one is the most ideal one. The second one works too

Crystal was interested by the note. What was this western door? Would it lead to the exit of this place? She would have to take note of this.

The molecules of urine stuck in Crystal's bladder noticed the opportunity, and they were ready to take it. Milliseconds after Crystal's bladder opened, pee rushed towards the exit. The pee started to spurt into Crystal's panties. The urine proceeded to start filling up the undergarments, now entering her shorts. It was a good 10 seconds before Crystal could regain control.

(Crystal leaked herself)

(-1 to Crystal's bladder)

"That was a close one." Crystal said to herself. She took a moment to check the damage, and it while one could notice it, you'd have to squint a bit to see it. At this point, she was questioning if this place even had a bathroom. She shuddered at the thought. Crystal always had an irrational fear of peeing outside of bathrooms and the like. She'd rather try to hold it in than pee in bushes. Not that there were any bushes here.

Crystal was a bit now relieved now, but was pretty sure the bladder ache would come back pretty soon.

What should Crystal do?

1-Go to Hospital

2-Go to Town Hall

Inventory

Spoiler

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

Bladder: 15/19

Armor:

Map

Spoiler

Quests

Spoiler

Saying Hello

Enter the Town Hall

Vanity Crystal Mystery

Crystal decided to go to the building labeled, "Hospital". So far, this was the only place with more than one room. A smooth, stone counter was placed to her left, as if it was a reception. Crystal was still trying to figure out how these people were making store-ready stone furniture yet used wood for housing. She noticed another piece of paper, lying on the counter. Crystal took a moment to read it, only to find that the same message from the Map Filling house was there.

"Where are everyone?" Crystal thought out loud. She went over to a second room to her right. She saw a few hospital beds, some of which was somewhat damaged. Once again, no bathroom. Crystal sighed as she exited. Her bladder couldn't hold much more, it was close to bursting. Well, surely the town hall would have something as simple as a bathroom. Right?

Compared to the other buildings, this one was by far the biggest. Probably two or three times larger than the store. As Crystal entered, she was interrupted by a man wearing a suit with noticeable lettuce stains. Realizing that she was still holding her crotch, she let go and stood up straight, trying not to blush. The man seemed to not notice or not care.

"You must be the girl he told us about, right? Your name is Crystal?" the man asked. Crystal wasn't excepting his voice to be so... burly. He didn't look a day over 20. She also had to refrain from asking the man if he knew about the stains on his clothes. That was another habit she tried to get rid off.

"Um, yeah. That's me." Crystal responded. She almost squirted into her panties, but managed to hold it together. "So, uh, why was I sent here? Is there some sort leader around here?"

"Yes, about that... I'm that sort of leader around here!" He noticed the confused look on Crystal's face. "Heh. I like to dish out humor regularly. It helps to raise people's spirits in these trying times." He took one more good look at Crystal. She was trying her hardest not to squirm from the pressure, but years of training wasn't that helpful when your bladder was below-average.

"Anyways," he continued. "From what it seems, you need to use the bathroom."

What will Crystal do?

1-Deny her need to go

2-Admit her need to go

3-Other (Come up with your own solution)

Inventory

Spoiler

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

Bladder: 16/19

Armor:

Map

Spoiler

Quests

Spoiler

Vanity Crystal Mystery

"No, I don't need to go." Crystal claimed, trying to put on the best poker face she possibly could.

"Oh. My bad." the man said. "Anyways, the name's Chad. I'm the one who runs these parts. Here, I and the others strategize missions and expeditions to go on. We brought you here to put your names into the record. That way, next time you enter this place, your welcome party will be less... hostile."

"Wait, expedition?" Crystal asked. She assumed that this was related to the notes of paper in some of the buildings. What was this expedition? Would it provide a way home? Or something else?

"Oh yeah, that. We organized a journey to the Great Door of Bluestone." Chad replied, looking proud of the name. Crystal assumed that Chad had named it himself. Now that she thought about it, it was likely that Chad named most of the names around here. If so, she would have to ask him why he thought 'furscream' was a good name to call an animal.

"Basically, the Great Door is like this big, cool door that's really far west from here. It's hard to describe, but it's probably taller than a giraffe. Maybe exaggerating. We haven't been able to open it, but we found out that the door reacts to those funny-looking flowers that make you have to pee. Someone touched the wall with the flower, and they noticed a part of the door melt. It was a miniscule part, though. We have no idea about science behind this, but that's not my main concern."

Crystal tried her best to hold it in as she listened to the man's exposition. Her bladder was only getting worse, and it would no doubt give up holding soon.

"So, you sent people over to the door to pummel it with flowers?"

"Yep! There's a lot of flowers in the south, and they grow quickly, so we built up our stock over the course of months. They left about six hours ago. They should have got there about 3 hours ago. If you're willing to check on them, I could pay you back with a bit of stuff."

"Oh, uh, sure." Crystal replied. "You can count on me, I guess." She continued, trying so hard to resist the urge to hold her hands over her crotch. Somewhat similar to trying not to close your eyes when someone punches you.

"Okay. That was all." Chad said with a yawn. "I've stayed up for about a few days, so it's time I sleep. In case you don't know, the resident section is behind the essential buildings." With that, he walked out of the building. Crystal decided to follow suit, at a slower pace due to her bladder issues.

Exiting the building, Crystal wondered what she would do next.

What should Crystal do?

1-Go west of the settlement (currently unexplored)

2-Go east of the settlement (currently unexplored)

3-Go north of the settlement (currently unexplored)

4-Go south of the settlement

5-Other (Come up with your own decision)

Inventory

Spoiler

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

Bladder: 17/19

Armor:

Map

Spoiler

1208313677_pixil-frame-0(27).png.9a8df756ec6a03926e233e6949104edc.png

Quests

Spoiler

Vanity Crystal Mystery

(Rona said that there's a few Vanity Crystals in the west)

Door Destroying Checkup

Locate the expeditioners and check up on their status

(Chad said that they traveled to the far west)

Crystal decided to go to the west of the settlement. She didn't have much, but hopefully she'd find more resources along the way. She took a deep breath, and walked out of the blue flowered safe-zone.

Now out of the safety of civilization, Crystal moved forward. As she walked through the walls, which were now back to it's crystal, shining form, she noticed yet another item on the ground. She looked at it, deciding to pick it up.

Found a Pair of Handcuffs! (Can be used to subdue enemies. Of course, they have to have actual arms and hands.)

With a new utility under her disposal, Crystal stuffed the handcuffs in her backpack. Who knows, maybe this would come in handy? She kept walking down the empty, barren halls until she noticed yet another fork in the road. Crystal sighed. It was clear this would happen often. She suddenly remembered that she still needed to pee, somehow having forgotten her current condition. She was close to bursting.

What will Crystal do?

(During these dungeon crawls, people can vote on two things. One, they can vote on the direction. Two, they can vote on something that Crystal will do during her little walks. If traveling with others, this may be a chance to socialize with them. Participants will come up with their own suggestions for this one.)

A-What path should Crystal take?

1-Go North

2-Go South

3-Go back to Bluestone

B-What will Crystal do? (Voter's choice)

Inventory

Spoiler

Trash Can Bin (can be equipped as weapon, can be used to block attacks, Power level 2)

Pair of Handcuffs (Can be used to subdue enemies. Of course, they have to have actual arms and hands.)

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

Bladder: 18/19

Armor:

Map

Spoiler

971353159_pixil-frame-0(33).png.d67c6e40f50f1b57e18b4b6f7c009f04.png

Quests

Spoiler

Vanity Crystal Mystery

(Rona said that there's a few Vanity Crystals in the west)

Door Destroying Checkup

Locate the expeditioners and check up on their status

(Chad said that they traveled to the far west)