Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

Recommended Posts

Hello, everyone! I am starting a new interactive. I got burned out by the last one, but this one should hopefully last longer!

 

In this interactive, the main character (who you will decide) finds herself in a huge maze. The whole place is filled with obstacles, hazards, villages, and more. She must figure out a way to survive and eventually find the exit. She will meet friends and foes along the way. Of course, she’ll also need to manage her bladder, or else things may go wrong…

 

Decide on the main character!

 

List her:

 

Name

Hair color and style

Height

Age (18-26)

Color of Bra

Color of Panties

Other details

 

Bladder size: Between 16 and 24 (20 is the average, choosing below 20 will give a few perks)

Our character will be proficient in one of three skills:

Climbing (Climb things faster and easier, defend from attacks)

Swimming (Swim with little trouble, be able to breathe underwater for quite some time)

Acrobatics (Making huge jumps, dodging attacks)

Link to comment
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crystal decided to let Rebecca keep chattering about flowers and stuff.   "-And the flowers here are pretty cool, too. You see, they have pretty powerful healing abilities that can help you

Posted Images

After a random number generator, LifeIsStrange's Crystal Davis won the vote.

 

4 hours ago, R.M.T.B. said:

(So question, will this be purely bladder or also feature bowels?)

Unfortunately, this one will not include messing.

 

 

Crystal woke up in the comfort of her bed. As she opened her eyes, she yawned, wondering what would await her today.

Slowly gaining more consciousness, Crystal then realized that she was currently not wearing her normal pajama clothes. She was a bit weirded out, as she was pretty sure she went to bed wearing some pajamas. Instead, she was sporting Nylon blue running shorts and a dark blue sports bra.

Since she didn't hear her alarm clock, she assumed it was almost about to ring. She took a moment to hit the snooze button, but then noticed that her alarm clock was now a clock, apparently. 

Crystal now started to think about the possibility that this wasn’t her room. She jolted awake, now seeing her surroundings.

 

The room she was currently in had gloomy, metal-like dark blue walls. The floor was covered in moist, wet dirt. Crystal realized that it was dirt she was lying in, and jumped onto her feet. The room was quite square shaped, as if it was man-made. There was nothing else in the room. Crystal was unsure what had happened, or where she was. 

 

Crystal looked around, looking for something that could maybe help her figure out where she was, something that could help her. She noticed that behind her was a wooden door. It really stood out compared to the blue metal walls. She thought about it for a second, and decided to open the door. She wanted to see if it was unlocked or not. As it turned out, the door wasn’t unlocked, and Crystal looked at what was outside.

 

All she saw was more walls. She walked out the door and could see that there were hallways to her left and right. She also noticed a can of beans on the floor. The can was unopened, and when Crystal picked up the can, she saw that the expiration date was a few months away. At least, assuming that it was still March. She decided to carry it.

 

Got 1 Can of Beans! (heals 3 HP)

 

Crystal thought about where to go or if she should stay put.

 

What should Crystal do?

 

1-Go to the left

2-Go to the right

3-Stay put

 

Inventory(1/3)

Spoiler

Can of Beans (heals 3 HP)

 

Crystal's status

Spoiler

HP: 10/10

VP: 6/6 (Will be explained later)

Bladder: 0/19

Left Hand Weapon: None

Right Hand Weapon: None

Def: 2

Armor:

Head: None

Shirt: None

Pants: Shorts (+2 Def)

 

Edited by LeakLife (see edit history)
Link to comment

After a few seconds of thinking, Crystal decided to go to the left. There was little light, and she couldn't see an end to the hallway. She started walking down the hallway, wondering what she'd find. Looking for a way out, or a friendly face, or anything that wasn't a wall, Crystal found none as she walked through the strange place. That was, until she turned a corner.

 

Crystal could make out a bright light a few yards away. She squinted a bit and could see a torch engulfed in flames. She ran up to it, glad to see a brighter light. She noticed a wooden sign implanted in the ground near the torch. She took a moment to read it.

 

Bluestone settlement ahead

Go north

 

Upon reading the sign, Crystal felt a bit of hope. Was this Bluestone settlement full of people who could tell her what was going on? Maybe it could be a trap? She was unsure. Not to mention, where was north? Crystal decided to think about as she continued walking. She decided to walk a bit further when she found a metal object on the ground. Upon closer inspection, she could see that it was a trash can bin. She thought about it for a moment before taking it. 

 

Got Trash Can Bin (can be used as a weapon)

 

She was greeted by a second fork in the path. There was a straight ahead path and a left path. Crystal thought about where to go.

 

What should Crystal do?

 

1-Go to the left

2-Go ahead

 

Inventory(2/3)

Spoiler

Can of Beans (heals 3 HP)

Trash Can Bin (can be equipped as weapon, can be used to block attacks, Power level 2

 

Crystal's status

Spoiler

HP: 10/10

VP: 6/6 (Will be explained later)

Bladder: 1/19

Left Hand Weapon: None

Right Hand Weapon: None

Def: 2

Armor:

Head: None

Shirt: None

Pants: Shorts (+2 Def)

 

Link to comment

Crystal wasn't sure which way the settlement described in the sign was, but she would try her luck and move ahead. She started walking down the hallways, wondering if this would become a regular occurance. She wasn't quite tired yet, though. She was always a sporty type, and she still had a lot of stamina left. 

After about a minute, Crystal noticed that the walls here were not crystal and smooth, but dirt similar to the ground. A ton of moss grew from the walls, as well. Crystal noticed some fauna growing on the ground. Sunflowers the size of hockey sticks beamed tall in the sky as if it was under the summertime sky. Blades of grass sprouted around them, noticeably scarce. The most interesting thing was the strange flowers with multi-colored petals. The ones Crystal could see all had different patterns. As Crystal took a moment to investigate the flowers, she heard a voice. 

"Why, hello there."

Crystal turned around to see a woman about her age. The woman had tan skin and messy brunette hair. A flower similar to the ones Crystal saw earlier rested on top of her ear. She was sporting a basic white t-shirt and black shorts. She seemed to be calm and collected. Did she live here?

"Oh, um, hi." Crystal said. She wasn't really sure where she was, or who this person was, so being polite would likely be her best bet. "If I bothered you, my bad."

"No, no, it's fine." the woman responded with. "My name's Rebecca." She gave out a smile that seemed as if she was trying too hard to be kind. "What's yours?"

"Crystal. So, uh, wher-"

"Wonderful name!" Rebecca replied, cutting Crystal off. "So, I see you're interested in those flowers, huh?" She looked at the flowers, staring at them intensely.

"Uh, yeah." Crystal replied. She thought of this Rebecca person as quite strange. She seemed to be pretty obsessed with those flowers, considering the one in her hair. Not to mention her overwhelming personality. "So, is this your home or something? And if yes, is this, like, your garden?" She was curious and wanted to know.

"Well, yes but no. I do live here! Just not around here!" Rebecca said, noticeably getting louder. Crystal was starting to get slightly annoyed. As Rebecca started to ramble on about other things, Crystal thought about her next move.

What should Crystal do?

1-Let Rebecca keep talking

2-Continue walking

3-Tell Rebecca to shut up

Other

 

Inventory(2/3)

Spoiler

Can of Beans (heals 3 HP)

Trash Can Bin (can be equipped as weapon, can be used to block attacks, Power level 2

 

Crystal's status

Spoiler

HP: 10/10

VP: 6/6 (Will be explained later)

Bladder: 4/19

Left Hand Weapon: None

Right Hand Weapon: None

Def: 2

Armor:

Head: None

Shirt: None

Pants: Shorts (+2 Def)

 

Link to comment

Crystal decided to let Rebecca keep chattering about flowers and stuff.

 

"-And the flowers here are pretty cool, too. You see, they have pretty powerful healing abilities that can help you on the road. I'd recommend bringing one for the road!"

"Speaking of the road," Crystal interjected. "What is this place? Where are we?" She was more focused on knowing where she was then the so-called powers of these flowers. 

"Well, this place has many names. The abyss. The shadow maze. Personally, I like to call it the Labyrinth. Full of twists and turns." Rebecca paused. "There's an exit somewhere, though. I'm guessing you want to know." 

Before Crystal could even speak, Rebecca responded, "Yeah, you probably do. Well, to find it, you have to go north. If you don't know which way north is, try taking this.

Rebecca handed Crystal a Map.

(Certain items will not take up inventory space. The Map is one of them.)

"You can see what goes north, south, east and west."

"Thanks." Crystal responded. She grabbed the map. If she could figure out where the exit is, she could get out of here.

"You should take the flower too." Rebecca recommended. Suddenly, Rebecca started sprinting away in the direction Crystal came. Crystal tried to follow her, but the speed of this woman was surprisingly fast. Eventually, Crystal gave up and went back to the flowers. She took a look at the Map, seeing that the hallway ahead of her would bring her north. She looked at the flower field, and decided to pick up the flower. Upon picking it up, she continued moving.

Got Zany Flower!

 

(Next part will come soon)

 

Inventory

Spoiler

Can of Beans (heals 3 HP)

Trash Can Bin (can be equipped as weapon, can be used to block attacks, Power level 2

Zany Flower 

 

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

HP: 10/10

VP: 6/6 (Will be explained later)

Bladder: 7/19

Left Hand Weapon: None

Right Hand Weapon: None

Def: 2

Armor:

Head: None

Shirt: None

Pants: Shorts (+2 Def)

 

Map

Spoiler

1686060052_pixil-frame-0(14).png.e45522d764d77fce2133707caf41771b.png

 

Link to comment

Moving forward, Crystal found a building. The building was small, about the size of a cottage, except smaller. The roof seemed to be made of straws of wheat. The walls were wooden sticks and logs that seemed to expose the hut's insides. As Crystal studied the house, she noticed that there was a second house. And a third. Crystal now realized that she had found civilization.

Crystal looked around to see if she could find any human beings. She turned to her left, and saw just that. A man stood a few feet away from her. He wore a bland, grey sweatshirt and jeans. Those didn't exactly match his aggressive stance, serious look, and the stick he wielded. 

"Who are you?!" the man exclaimed to Crystal. He raised his weapon. "State your nationality, along with your first, middle and last name."

"Woah, woah." Crystal said. "I'm not here to hurt anyone. "My name is Crystal Mavel Davis. I'm American."

The man lowered his stick, losing a bit of the hostility of his face. "Okay, you should be good to go. I'm guessing you're new to this place." 

Crystal, no longer tensed up, replied. "Um, yeah. So, what is this place? And also, why did you attack me?"

"Well, nobody can really tell what this place is." the guy said. "Personally, I like to call it the Labyrinth."

"You call it the Labyrinth? So did that chick earlier..." Crystal responded, remembering her encounter from earlier.

"So, here's the basics. From what everyone's gathered, this place is some sort of place that people keep disappearing to. Every now and then, more people and objects happen to appear and end up here. I'm not sure why, or how, but that's just how it is."

Crystal was confused. What was this guy talking about? How could there be teleporting objects and different realms and stuff? And why would those teleported things end up here? Was this a dream. Crystal thought about pinching herself, but decided to let the man talk.

The man was about to continue when a loud screech filled the air. Crystal covered her ears. The sound was quite unbearable.

"Shit." the man said, looking in the opposite direction. Gimmie a moment." Implying this was a normal occurrence. He ran. Thinking about it, Crystal started to follow him. While chasing him, Crystal noticed a few more houses with similar architecture to those she saw before. She heard another blast of the ear-raping noise. She bent over, unable to bear the noise. She heard a slam, and the sound stopped.

As Crystal looked up, she saw the man coming back. In his hand was a small, brown, furry creature. It had a ball-like body and small little claws. It appeared to be dead.

"Was all the sound coming from that?" Crystal asked. "And how did it do it?"

"We like to call these things Furscreams." the man replied, examining the thing. Crystal was about to tell him how dumb that name sounded, but he continued.

"Anyways, that's not important. If you're new here, you should go to the town hall over there." he pointed to a building much bigger than the rest of the little wooded huts. This one was made out of stone, and looked professionally made. "So, yeah. When you're ready, head there." the man walked away.

Crystal was still quite confused. She still had so many more questions. She thought about what her next move would be.

 

1-Go to the building labeled, "Trade Post"

2-Go to the building labeled, "Shop"

3-Go to the building labeled, "Map Filling"

4-Go to the building labeled, "Hospital"

5-Go to the building labeled, "Town Hall"

 

Inventory

Spoiler

Can of Beans (heals 3 HP)

Trash Can Bin (can be equipped as weapon, can be used to block attacks, Power level 2

Zany Flower 

 

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

HP: 10/10

VP: 6/6 (Will be explained later)

Bladder: 10/19

Left Hand Weapon: None

Right Hand Weapon: None

Def: 2

Armor:

Head: None

Shirt: None

Pants: Shorts (+2 Def)

 

Map

Spoiler

192915677_pixil-frame-0(15).png.a81e98d8d6e34117046d9b7527fd5fb9.png

 

Link to comment

Crystal thought about where to go. She could go to the "town hall" right away, but she decided to see what else there was in this place. She walked up to one wooden building with a sign in front of it. The sign had large red words that looked like they had been painted on.

TRADING POST HERE

Crystal decided to enter. She didn't have much stuff with her, but maybe she could make a trade. Upon entering, she saw the interior of the hut, also wooden. There were a few chairs here and there made of various materials. There were beach chairs, school chairs, and more. Quite odd. Crystal noticed the only person in the room. A lady that seemed to be a bit younger than her. The lady was wearing a lab coat, along with googles. Crystal wondered if they were aesthetic or if she was performing experiences.

"Hey, you don't seem to be around here." the lady said, seemingly interested with Crystal's appearance. She was specifically eyeing the flower Crystal had picked up earlier. It was currently resting on Crystal's ear.

"Oh. Uh, yeah, I'm new to this... place." Crystal responded. She paused for a moment. "Uh, the name's Crystal."

"Cool name. I'm Rhonda, but people often call me Rona." She didn't put her eyes off of the flower. "Yeah, I'm sorry that you ended up in this maze place. Happens to the best of us. And the worst.  On another note, I noticed you found a flower."

"Yeah, I found a flower. If you want to know where I got it, well-"

"Oh, I know where it is." Rhonda said, interrupting Crystal. "I don't go there because it's usually dangerous. There's always those Mimics trying to trick us."

"Mimics?"

"Yeah, since you must be new, you don't really know. Mimics are these shape shifting beings that try to kill us. They don't do it directly, though. They have a few tricks up their sleeves. For example, they could try to convince you to carry one of those flowers you're carrying."

"Wait, this flower?!" Crystal exclaimed. She grabbed the flower. Rona still glanced at the flower. "Wait, what's wrong with this flower?"

"Well, these things are pretty dangerous. You see, they make you need to pee more."

"That doesn't seem-"

"Whenever you pee, the urine transforms into a demon of sorts. I've heard of a few people who didn't make it because they couldn't hold it in.

Crystal stood there for a moment. "Is this a joke?" she asked. Once again, she pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. 

"Nope, I assure you that I'm real." Rona claimed. "And unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this place is real, too."

Crystal looked down. Thinking about this situation. What was this place, why was she here, and how did she get here? Would she be trapped here for all of eternity? Was she doomed to walk the halls of this place? And if she died by these "demons", would she never return home? Rona seemed to notice Crystal's sudden depression. 

"To cheer you up, I'm willing to give you something for that flower." Rona proposed.

"Hmm? What is it?" Crystal asked.

Rona picked up a decent sized backpack. It wasn't too big, but enough to fit some stuff in. "In turn for the flower, I'll give you this."

 

What should Crystal do?

1-Trade the flower

2-Deny the trade

 

Inventory

Spoiler

Can of Beans (heals 3 HP)

Trash Can Bin (can be equipped as weapon, can be used to block attacks, Power level 2

Zany Flower 

 

Crystal's Status

Spoiler

HP: 10/10

VP: 6/6 (Will be explained later)

Bladder: 13/19

Left Hand Weapon: None

Right Hand Weapon: None

Def: 2

Armor:

Head: None

Shirt: None

Pants: Shorts (+2 Def)

 

 

Map

Spoiler

1537457535_pixil-frame-0(15).png.c1ae49d8d087f471607f9060ca405e26.png

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...